SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grade ressies more like it dont try to embalish things buddy

thats probably a bit closer to the truth

i believe ferguson didnt really offer much in the asst coaching role and they would not really be that worried about losing him, also his on field performance wasnt that great either.

Lets cut the dribble till february boys, Yes clayton will win next years granny by 30 goals, oakleigh have superstars aplenty and murrembenna have 145 players. Big whoops

Ho mo you wont even get a look in because you no and know i know you are a dude..
So keep the dribble to a tolerant level goose...

Is that all ya got mate ? seems like you have run out of your normal comments and you have hit a brick wall and just talking crap now.... Lift ya game mate its boring ..:cool:

How are clubs pre-seasons panning out for summer? Are there many grounds for use?
It seems so far that the rains have left some good surfaces but will they survive??

What are the thoughts around for the summer twilight comp? A good chance to have a run on a good ground before the season starts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear on the grapevine that Skye has picked up some fairly handy recruits from a couple of MPNFL clubs. Stay tuned for a big signing after Xmas too. Dont take the Bombers too lightly my friends.

I''ll run with clayton.. Although I haven't played on all of them. Driving down the main street before a game can give you nightmares though!!

claytons ground is quite small though isnt it,,,,and it doesnt have parking around the outside either,,, does murrembena

claytons ground is quite small though isnt it,,,,and it doesnt have parking around the outside either,,, does murrembena

limited parking, good ground the beena arena though. Clayton is quite good, not sure how good last year but in the past no worries. Skye has a good ground if dry, but any rain it turns to a very soft because of the recycled water and drainage. South Yarra has good grass coverage but thats about all it has going for it, i always liked lyndale but any wind and your chasing the ball down the hill all day. Suppose when it comes down to it, as long as it has 4 sticks at either end and a red Sherrin you got a game of footy!!

limited parking, good ground the beena arena though. Clayton is quite good, not sure how good last year but in the past no worries. Skye has a good ground if dry, but any rain it turns to a very soft because of the recycled water and drainage. South Yarra has good grass coverage but thats about all it has going for it, i always liked lyndale but any wind and your chasing the ball down the hill all day. Suppose when it comes down to it, as long as it has 4 sticks at either end and a red Sherrin you got a game of footy!!

your not wrong there. What teams will struggle this year, did lyndale have a good season last year. and sth yarra will they still be strong next season......

WHO?? tell us now??

Skye Bombers set to sign big foward Chris Bonnar , who didnt play out 2009 season due to moving up to gold coast to focus on work and trained hard with gun local side.

Tip is that hes returning back victoria and signing with Skye Bombers once again , massive signing if they can get him across the line.

Rumour has it Jamie Walker also is returning from a year of the field and is also going to be playing back down @ Skye Oval.

Big year for the bombers im sure ?

Skye Bombers set to sign big foward Chris Bonnar , who didnt play out 2009 season due to moving up to gold coast to focus on work and trained hard with gun local side.

Tip is that hes returning back victoria and signing with Skye Bombers once again , massive signing if they can get him across the line.

Rumour has it Jamie Walker also is returning from a year of the field and is also going to be playing back down @ Skye Oval.

Big year for the bombers im sure ?

You just keep convincing yourself of that mate, I'm sure your gun divvy 3 blokes who haven't p;ayed for effectively 18 months will be great....

Best ground... Districts ground is not bad as long as it is a still day, the Beena in great nick following renovations, Clayton a good surface as is the small BLack Rock paddock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back