SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say you guys are the ****ters. I've never seen so much attention paid to 2 average looking guys.

Get off South Yarras back and contribute something positive.

Why so much talk about the yarra on here? everyone knows they are coached by tools...

I'd say you guys are the ****ters. I've never seen so much attention paid to 2 average looking guys.

I like south yarra don't get me wrong bug them kronys are all nitwits.. The days of players being coach are gone Mick Allen to coach next year good bloke and has more upstairs then them two twits combined..go yarra...

I like south yarra don't get me wrong bug them kronys are all nitwits.. The days of players being coach are gone Mick Allen to coach next year good bloke and has more upstairs then them two twits combined..go yarra...

Can we have that in english plz???:confused:

Just fold every one will be gone next year.
Heatherton 2009 premiers

Hope you are right, otherwise you really are going to make yourself and them look like geese with all the spruiking on here.

Funny thing to note from the weekend results is that it may have been in South Yarra's best interests to lose. Surely they would prefer to play a far inferior Highett again than Oakleigh who gave them a fair touch-up a couple weeks back?

I don't think South Yarra would've taken into account Oakleigh losing to Black Rock either. If that hadn't happened then Oakleigh would've automaticallly been 3rd anyway. As it turned out they still managed to stay there because Highett and Beena couldn't muster up victories.

You can't flirt with your form coming into finals. I think the Oaks and Yarra clash this week will be a cracker. Even though the Yarra got smashed last time, they are confident they can roll the Oaks. I think the Yarra's home ground suited the Oaks more than Yarra. Clayton is a bit bigger so it will allow Yarra to use their run more. Lloyd and Crawley have been in good form the last couple of weeks and will be ones to watch.

It is interesting to see that the Oaks rested a few for last weeks game. It will be interesting to see if it pays off.

Just fold every one will be gone next year.
Heatherton 2009 premiers

I doubt you are from Heatherton. You are probably from another div 2 team and just trying to stir the pot. If you are from Heatheron, you shouldn't get ahead of yourself (like st kilda city last year (backtoback08)) anything can happen during finals.

What happened to Beena on Saturday? 7 goals to half time and then didn't kick a goal in the second half.

I doubt you are from Heatherton. You are probably from another div 2 team and just trying to stir the pot. If you are from Heatheron, you shouldn't get ahead of yourself (like st kilda city last year (backtoback08)) anything can happen during finals.
Not getting ahead of myself ,i truly beleive we are the best team in div 2 ,and will win the grand final and Adelaide in afl ok .

Not getting ahead of myself ,i truly beleive we are the best team in div 2 ,and will win the grand final and Adelaide in afl ok .

I truly think you are an idiot if you think Adelaide can win the Flag.
As for Heatherton i would say they are in the same boat as Stkilda City
Lose again and questions will be asked Enjoy:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heatherton had a much better 2nd half and over ran the Beena. They had a few of their key players resting though in the second half eg: Jones getting themselves ready for this weeks clash versus Highett.

Heatherton had a much better 2nd half and over ran the Beena. They had a few of their key players resting though in the second half eg: Jones getting themselves ready for this weeks clash versus Highett.

Probably a good idea if he was sore, he single-handedly shoulders the hopes of that team

Probably a good idea if he was sore, he single-handedly shoulders the hopes of that team

I think the team is on the shoulders of Rowlands, Hawking and Jones. They all need to be up and firing for them to win against any team in the finals.

I think the team is on the shoulders of Rowlands, Hawking and Jones. They all need to be up and firing for them to win against any team in the finals.

As i said many weeks ago the beena are a one trick pony very predicdable team...
I would love to coach against them.

I would suggest the finals are wide open
If heatherton play 2 games in four weeks
as what will happen if they win in straight sets
this could be a big problem for them

mmm i dont get why it would be a big problem if they win both games in a row...

They need 3 to win the Flag will they still be Match it come G/F day???/

I think after a long 18 game season the best thing for a team would be a break if you think fitness would be a problem. Im sure the coaching staff down there would hav organised some kind of saturday morning training or extra preperation for missing a week

My opinion if oakleigh beat south yarra then heatherton may have a challange on there hands. But if they play south yarra then i couldnt see them losing there 1st finals match

I think after a long 18 game season the best thing for a team would be a break if you think fitness would be a problem. Im sure the coaching staff down there would hav organised some kind of saturday morning training or extra preperation for missing a week

My opinion if oakleigh beat south yarra then heatherton may have a challange on there hands. But if they play south yarra then i couldnt see them losing there 1st finals match

Yes if i was the Coach i would be a little concerned.
You lose match fitness pretty fast if you play 2 games in a month
i would think they would lose a bit of that match hardness required for the big one.
It will be intresting to see if they lose anything!!
One break is ok but having 2 will test any team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back