SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I heard that. I work with a couple of Tooronga boys and they said they had 10 of there starting 18 out, and Highett were at full strength, but good bit of confidence i suppose for the dogs.

Keysey Dingley game was a good one to watch.
the first half was, nothing much after that though surely bomber ?

Yeh I heard that. I work with a couple of Tooronga boys and they said they had 10 of there starting 18 out, and Highett were at full strength, but good bit of confidence i suppose for the dogs.

Keysey Dingley game was a good one to watch.

In my time in football whenever a better graded side gets beaten by a lower graded side the age old "we had xyz out of our best 22 out" line comes out.

The fact was and I watched both games was TM went to that ex-AFL player far too often and the midfield was beaten by quicker legs.

Highett have a number of new players, the Nick & Pat Singh were missing and they seem to be going along very nicely.

Heard a rumour that Black Rock cancelled their praccy game against Springvale tonight due to lack of numbers????????????

Prob not the best night for a praccy match?

Maybe not the best night but only one match was scheduled so they only had to find 20 players.They will need to find a lot before next Saturday. The match had been on Springy's website for a while so the players had ample time to organise themselves. It has to be a bit of a worry for Black Rock.

Maybe not the best night but only one match was scheduled so they only had to find 20 players.They will need to find a lot before next Saturday. The match had been on Springy's website for a while so the players had ample time to organise themselves. It has to be a bit of a worry for Black Rock.

Yeah fair point, to be honest i've heard stuff all about Black Rock apart from their full forward leaving.

Yeah pretty average to pull the pin on a game late morning Thursday ! they must have been aware that they would be short on numbers?? Hope it doesnt happen next week..:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick

Don't believe everything you hear about Black Rock. The wheels have not fallen off just because Kirkland has gone - they have picked up a very, very handy replacement in Marcus Wilson. Any plenty of other quality as well.

They'll take care of Skye Saturday

Wilson must have been ****ting himself around to the highest bidder he played for Sth Yarra in a practice match a couole of weeks ago i beleive

ROund 1 Clayton vs Oakleigh. Have heard this one getting talked up as a big rivalry from some of the boys. Thoughts?

ROund 1 Clayton vs Oakleigh. Have heard this one getting talked up as a big rivalry from some of the boys. Thoughts?

have heard this as well...clayton look to have some quality recruits with the Crameri brothers as well as the return of Currie...they will go out fighting, obvisely trying to rid the demons of last season...think they will do well this season!

Mick

Don't believe everything you hear about Black Rock. The wheels have not fallen off just because Kirkland has gone - they have picked up a very, very handy replacement in Marcus Wilson. Any plenty of other quality as well.

They'll take care of Skye Saturday

Black Rock are rubbish. I heard even Mt Waverley beat them by 10+ goals.

Skye for me !!!!

Wilson must have been ****ting himself around to the highest bidder he played for Sth Yarra in a practice match a couole of weeks ago i beleive

South yarra will do nothing like they did last year
no Big Jack lyold or creepy
and if kreskas don't fire and sheendog get his finger stepped on again it's bye bye south yarra

look out for a player at yarra nicknamed robbo looks a good pick up
think he bagged 9 for yarra late last season

Clayton and districts to play in granny

i don't think south yarra reserves will go all the way this year

South yarra will do nothing like they did last year
no Big Jack lyold or creepy
and if kreskas don't fire and sheendog get his finger stepped on again it's bye bye south yarra

look out for a player at yarra nicknamed robbo looks a good pick up
think he bagged 9 In a game for yarra late last season

Clayton and districts to play in granny

i think south yarra reserves will go all the way this year

Clayton to win granny this year

• The Skye Bombers are certainley up and about early with a massive win over those muppets down at Black Rock !!!:D:D:DGo Bombers
  • Sth Yarra had a bit of a wake up call by the Beena boys.
  • Lyndale's coach to get the sack by round 6

Anyone know the story with Currie and the clearance?
Heard from a number of people yesterday that he won't get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back