Status
Not open for further replies.
this weeks tips

Ashwood by 3 goals
Sth Yarra by 8 goals
Clayton by 2 goals
Murrumbeena by 4 goals
Oaks by 5 goals

Agree with most of that, from all I've heard Skye are a fit, running side, this will trouble Clayton and I reckon they will get over the line.

Ashwood and Sth Yarra by big margins, the other two will be good games but I expect Beena and Oaks to run away by 6 or 7 at least given good conditions.

Ashwood by 60pts (hoping Lyndale go better this week :))
South Yarra by 140pts
Clayton by 20pts
Beena by 40pts
Oakleigh District by 20pts

Hope it's a great weekend of local footy, good luck especially to the struggling teams, at least we know one of the winless sides will notch its first win this week (barring a draw of course)!

Ashwood by 60pts (hoping Lyndale go better this week :))
South Yarra by 140pts
Clayton by 20pts
Beena by 40pts
Oakleigh District by 20pts

Hope it's a great weekend of local footy, good luck especially to the struggling teams, at least we know one of the winless sides will notch its first win this week (barring a draw of course)!
Tips,
Ashwood by 5 goals,
South Yarra by 15 points,
Clayton by 27 points,
Beena by heaps,
Districts by 21 points.
have a good weekend and good luck.:D

Agree with most of that, from all I've heard Skye are a fit, running side, this will trouble Clayton and I reckon they will get over the line.

Ashwood and Sth Yarra by big margins, the other two will be good games but I expect Beena and Oaks to run away by 6 or 7 at least given good conditions.
Unfortunately that's all we have to go by, what we've heard. Rather than what we've seen, Clayton should have won by 10 goals today but some spirited come back and some bad kicking kept the game alive untill 3/4 time.
A lot of noise for a little result from Skye...........:D:D:D:D:D

Had a chat too a couple of good blokes this arvo at the Clayton Vs Skye game, wont say where they are from but if all goes well they will both be wearing the Black and White jumper within a couple of weeks.. And they will be a great addition to the club too... :thumbsu:
With those two and the pick up off an ex Clayton gun that has just returned from interstate we are looking alright at the moment.:D:D:D

Had a chat too a couple of good blokes this arvo at the Clayton Vs Skye game, wont say where they are from but if all goes well they will both be wearing the Black and White jumper within a couple of weeks.. And they will be a great addition to the club too... :thumbsu:
With those two and the pick up off an ex Clayton gun that has just returned from interstate we are looking alright at the moment.:D:D:D

Sth Yarra. Kreskas (Mercinary) Good pick up. Hamilton (5hit Fish) Who cares. Hulme a chance to play?

did anyone watch the Highett vs Districts game ? if so seems to have been a low scoring game, and i think a few would have thought more of winning margin. what happened?

Funny mate, I was there too and had a chat to the Yarra boys, and the skye boys were keen to hire the mercenaries too. Should be funny to see where they go

We dont have anything to hire them with

we dont pay anyone

Bit hard to hire anyone without money

spoke to them yesterday as well, big loss for the yarras, why would the coach get rid of his best player, puzzling from the yarra organization

We dont have anything to hire them with

we dont pay anyone

Bit hard to hire anyone without money

spoke to them yesterday as well, big loss for the yarras, why would the coach get rid of his best player, puzzling from the yarra organization

Not too sure the Coach actually had any say in it, i think a lot was promised and not much delivered.. and they are over it. I think they just want to get out and play footy and not worry about all the other crap.:thumbsu:

It was a mutual agreement by coach player to go there separate ways,thats what i was told yesterday at the game,its know secret alot of people arent a fan of the yarra coach.

Not too sure the Coach actually had any say in it, i think a lot was promised and not much delivered.. and they are over it. I think they just want to get out and play footy and not worry about all the other crap.:thumbsu:

As i said before. Kreskas will be a good get. Dont even mention Hamilton with him. He is a putrid footballer. I hear Neville & Kreskas didnt see eye to eye. If Sth promised Hamilton something they are a worse club than I previously thoght.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i said before. Kreskas will be a good get. Dont even mention Hamilton with him. He is a putrid footballer. I hear Neville & Kreskas didnt see eye to eye. If Sth promised Hamilton something they are a worse club than I previously thoght.

I hope Kreskas and his only mate Mick are not picking on poor Nev...
Maybe they want his job?????:D

Perhaps the coach at yarra wasn't willing to sacrifice team structure for the sake of one man??? Sounds like a sound move to me

Perhaps the coach at yarra wasn't willing to sacrifice team structure for the sake of one man??? Sounds like a sound move to me
Suppose this is the start of all you Yarra boys getting on here and bitching and talking shit ! at the end of day your club is a rabble after last year and im surprised your coach is still there, if so many people dont like him and he is no good for whatever reason and there is obviously quite a few going by comments on here you would think big rich would pull his finger out and do something for benefit of the club.
No point pissing and moaning about it now, the club should have looked after people better, and then this sort of thing wouldnt happen.:cool::thumbsu:

Yeah he put our club back in 3 divi his a joke!I cant believe footy clubs still use him in a coaching capacity:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

You are in divvy 3 because you have no skill mate, kevin sheedy couldnt help your club. In years gone past you paid plenty of $$$$$ for quality players now the $$$$ have dried up so you are now where you belong.

Suppose this is the start of all you Yarra boys getting on here and bitching and talking shit ! at the end of day your club is a rabble after last year and im surprised your coach is still there, if so many people dont like him and he is no good for whatever reason and there is obviously quite a few going by comments on here you would think big rich would pull his finger out and do something for benefit of the club.
No point pissing and moaning about it now, the club should have looked after people better, and then this sort of thing wouldnt happen.:cool::thumbsu:

Why would a coach leave after leading a team to a grand final it makes no sense.Robbie will be sorely missed, was a great bloke throughly enjoyed him being around the club and wish him all the best wherever he plays.:thumbsu:

Im sure if he was coach you wouldnt lose by 200 plus points every week champ.

Fairly sure Mick Allen did not apply for the Lyndale job last year or the year before. Go pumas is unlikely to be a current Lyndale player or official.
We know exactly where we are at this year and are working hard to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back