SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chance. Oakleigh will be wanting to make amends for their pathetic performance in the first final and will be all talk before the game. Unfortunately, Yarra are too good for the Oaks and will win by 6-8 goals.

Heatherton should get up in the reserves by 4 goals however I would find it very amusing if they went out in straight sets after being undefeated in the home and away season.

No Chance. Oakleigh will be wanting to make amends for their pathetic performance in the first final and will be all talk before the game. Unfortunately, Yarra are too good for the Oaks and will win by 6-8 goals.

Heatherton should get up in the reserves by 4 goals however I would find it very amusing if they went out in straight sets after being undefeated in the home and away season.

I agree with this old Flanker, However I could see heatherton giving Oakley a lesson. I hope not but could see it happening

By all means its defiently not over yet. Either side could win the final. How pathetic were Oakleigh Districts yesterday? Didn't give a yelp all game. It might be at least another 58 years until they win there next flag judging by that performance. How could you possibly be the 3rd best team in the comp yet be down 9.10 to 0.0 at 1/4 time in a Prelim Final- pathetic!
Thats now 4 years in a row that they haven't fired a shot in a Preliminary Final.

By all means its defiently not over yet. Either side could win the final. How pathetic were Oakleigh Districts yesterday? Didn't give a yelp all game. It might be at least another 58 years until they win there next flag judging by that performance. How could you possibly be the 3rd best team in the comp yet be down 9.10 to 0.0 at 1/4 time in a Prelim Final- pathetic!
Thats now 4 years in a row that they haven't fired a shot in a Preliminary Final.
Let the engraveing begin heatherton 2009 premier's

THAT IS ALL

Its not over yet Heatherton beware :eek:
I really dont understand why people like u talk this kind of dribble... Heatherton are 3-0 vs yarra yet people still keep saying they hav a chance im not being biast here but heatherton is the best team in div 2 South yarra have not come close to a win over them. All you south yarra fanboys should be ready for a flogging u are about to recieve on saturday...

But the reserves thats a different matter thats where it will be an interesting game will be the match to watch :D haha

I really dont understand why people like u talk this kind of dribble... Heatherton are 3-0 vs yarra yet people still keep saying they hav a chance im not being biast here but heatherton is the best team in div 2 South yarra have not come close to a win over them. All you south yarra fanboys should be ready for a flogging u are about to recieve on saturday...

But the reserves thats a different matter thats where it will be an interesting game will be the match to watch :D haha

Lets see what the future brings i hope you will be around next week
If you dont get up.
I bet all you Heatherton freaks go missing if u lose
by the way, forgot to tell you that investment process

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I suggest you have a look at some of the results from grand finals in other leagues this year. I can think of 3 off the top of my head where the dominant side of the year has stumbled in the big one. E.g, Parkside in the WFL, undefeated all year average winning margin 75 points. Opponent finished 5th, won the flag by 5 goals. Grand finals are a new ball game and anything can happen.

Disagree wholeheartedly with you Board Room! This is what this site is all about!!! This is interesting info from Caulfield. Would be interested to hear from other clubs out there who have announced their B&F's.

Bull$*!t No one cares thats what club websites are for.
But i am sure teams like Stkilda city would take notice so they can paoch players;)

The problem is a lot of clubs either don't have websites, or don't update them.

At least by putting it on here they are promoting their club. Good on em.

On that, I can never understand why clubs dont have websites or dont update them regularly.
Up until this year, cost or lack of know-how could be used as an excuse, but with the sporting pulse websites now available for all clubs, there is no excuse at all.

Recruits use these as indicators of how a club is run. If you don't have one/don't update it/have a crappy looking one, they are less likely to pick your club.

G'day all,

Bears Best and Fairest Results.

Seniors B&F - Justin Richardson,

Runner Up - Tommy Siegert, Pete McCall

Reserves B&F - Scott Bernes

Runner Up - Josh Harkness

Hey Bear, can you please pass on a Congrat's to Tom Siegert from everyone at Parkdale Football Club on his good season.

We met him earlier this year when we had a Comedy Night and Tom was one of the three Act's. It was a ripping night... one of the best social events we've had - definitely the funniest... and he's a great bloke too.

Hey Bear, can you please pass on a Congrat's to Tom Siegert from everyone at Parkdale Football Club on his good season.

We met him earlier this year when we had a Comedy Night and Tom was one of the three Act's. It was a ripping night... one of the best social events we've had - definitely the funniest... and he's a great bloke too.

Mate that was nothing compared to the Caulfield football clubs Senior coaches and the way they played footy :D

Cheers Cat, will do, glad to hear it was a good night! He's a ripper bloke and a very funny man to go along with it.:thumbsu:

You can check out some of his on field work in our latest Epi of BearTV, he kicked 5 goals and was B.O.G!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8BuTTFW2UM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back