SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is telling everyone he has signed at Cheltenham! I believe he said that if Dingley advertise the job he will leave... so they advertised!

Apparently he asked for the job at Springvale Districts but got told "No Thanks"....

Next weeks presentation night will be interesting...

Can guarantee he isn't with us!

Interesting news all the same!

I see Murrumbeena won the Div 2 Club champions trophy. What is the deal here.... Heatherton finished on top of both seniors and reserves ladders. What is the criteria for this award? Any clues?

They had 18's and that is the difference....

I think you needed to have colts to qualify for the trophy, meanin Heatherton, Sth Yarra, Oakleigh Districts etc were not eligible.

What are people's thought on Kreskas winning the B&F???

Thought there were at least 5 blokes around well in front of him, can see how he would stand out, but not sure he was the best going around.

Well done to Robbie very consistent averaged 25 touches a game was in the best every week,great user of the ball and very strong and hard player brings other players into the game.
Just remember Robbie broke his leg in 07(tibula@fibula required a steel rod which he still has similar brake to nathan brown)came back in 08 played 1 game @ discolated his elbow required vascular surgery,i think any player would've retired after this played 6 games in 2 years,i think its a pretty big achievement at 30yrs of age,really its an amazing effort to get back on the ground let alone to do what he has done.

That is no reason to gift him a league Best & Fairest!

Well done to Robbie very consistent averaged 25 touches a game was in the best every week,great user of the ball and very strong and hard player brings other players into the game.
Just remember Robbie broke his leg in 07(tibula@fibula required a steel rod which he still has similar brake to nathan brown)came back in 08 played 1 game @ discolated his elbow required vascular surgery,i think any player would've retired after this played 6 games in 2 years,i think its a pretty big achievement at 30yrs of age,really its an amazing effort to get back on the ground let alone to do what he has done.

Ithought SKINNER was a bit unlucky but would rather a premiership medal any time .ROBBIE a very worthy winner very skilfull and physical on field, of field found him to be a good fella win or lose .

Skillful?? What are these people on about? Robbie is far from skillful. He is just a plodder that grabs it out of the ruck and scrubs it forward. I doubt he would get a gig in any Div 1 teams midfield.

Skillful?? What are these people on about? Robbie is far from skillful. He is just a plodder that grabs it out of the ruck and scrubs it forward. I doubt he would get a gig in any Div 1 teams midfield.
He was a great player at TM and still is today good work pal dont listen to these old w***ers;)

Is that you Robbie? Have to justify your win. We all know you didn't deserve it and are a plodder and a sook.

I watched about 10 Yarra games this year and if Robbie averaged 25 touches I'd eat my shoe.

If he stayed on his honeymoon, Yarra might have won the granny.

I was at most games this year i thought rob was in the best almost every week,had a great year very consistent good work mate!!!!!!!!!
You will always have your critics remember that and especially 5hit stirers
on this forum.

Yea well done Robbie how long before you ruin Sth Yarra????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Micky Allen went for the job at Ashwood how did he go?

Well we should just appoint him with his track record at Hampton finished last nearly ruined the club then theres Sandown actually ruined their list
The year after he left.
Rumour has it the new coach was the only one that turned up to the first training run.
So i would say if Ashwood want to go down that path i will show my support elsewhere....
We dont need a person at the club that offers nil

Well we should just appoint him with his track record at Hampton finished last nearly ruined the club then theres Sandown actually ruined their list
The year after he left.
Rumour has it the new coach was the only one that turned up to the first training run.
So i would say if Ashwood want to go down that path i will show my support elsewhere....
We dont need a person at the club that offers nil
So your saying he got the job??he went for our job and we said sorry not interested!!!!!

Rumour has that Clayton have already signed a few new recruits and talking to a few more and it would look like their stay in divvy 2 will be a short one. Having watched the standard of the grand final, they're current list with the older heads such as Szerszyn, Pearce and McHenry along with a few recruits should make them the team to beat. What are your thoughts?

Clays to win the flag easily. I still dont think they were the worst team in Div 1 last year. They just didnt take their chances in a few tight games.

That seems a big call to make in October, considering Highett came down and only finished 5th, expect a tougher comp next year, teams around the mark can see light at the end of the tunnel and will be pushing hard.

Any word on where these CLayton recruits are coming from???

clayton are looking the goods, but lyndale could be a big darkhorse a couple of seaford boys jumped ships late this year and looks like they're is a few more who are keen to jump on board,

That seems a big call to make in October, considering Highett came down and only finished 5th, expect a tougher comp next year, teams around the mark can see light at the end of the tunnel and will be pushing hard.

Any word on where these CLayton recruits are coming from???[/quote]

No way were Clayton as bad as Highett were in division one. Yes they got pumped by St Pauls and St kilda City but they pushed grand finalists Chelsea Heights to 3 goals plus if things went there way should of beaten Mordialloc and Chelt. i would expect them to be on top of the ladder. From all reports Clayton have snared a couple of recruits of an opposition club plus are in discussions with a couple others. Szerszyn will kick 100 if he plays forward. no one will stop him. Too big, too strong.

Any word on where these CLayton recruits are coming from???

No way were Clayton as bad as Highett were in division one. Yes they got pumped by St Pauls and St kilda City but they pushed grand finalists Chelsea Heights to 3 goals plus if things went there way should of beaten Mordialloc and Chelt. i would expect them to be on top of the ladder. From all reports Clayton have snared a couple of recruits of an opposition club plus are in discussions with a couple others. Szerszyn will kick 100 if he plays forward. no one will stop him. Too big, too strong.[/quote]

They are also going to lose a few players to Heatherton
I thought that might get a mention as well
So they might need all the help they can get....
So maybe they might hand in Div 2 for a few years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back