SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will Caufield Bears go this year? Heard they picked up a few handy players from invie way...the likes of simon zammit and jase mannes combined with the excitement machine zac griffiths the bears should be pushing finals surely...who else is part of their crumbing division?

How will Caufield Bears go this year? Heard they picked up a few handy players from invie way...the likes of simon zammit and jase mannes combined with the excitement machine zac griffiths the bears should be pushing finals surely...who else is part of their crumbing division?

Hey Cheddar, unfortunately the Zac show only lasted a half as he hurt his ankle, but Simon and Jase are in the the 1's. We've almost got a full team now of boys from Invie, Phillip island and Cranbourne!

• The Skye Bombers are certainley up and about early with a massive win over those muppets down at Black Rock !!!:D:D:DGo Bombers
  • Sth Yarra had a bit of a wake up call by the Beena boys.
  • Lyndale's coach to get the sack by round 6

skye will give it to syfc both 1st and 2cnd will win easy 10GOALs +

will be another sad day for syfc all 3 teams will copp beltings

Corey Stephens - Skye Coach

To all that know Corey Stephens aka Smasher

Unfortunately Corey was injured in Saturday Big Match against South Yarra , Details of he's injury are still not 100% but manage to sustain a Dislocated Hip , and Fractured Pelvis

To Coreys Family keep your chin up and im sure the support of the Skye Football Club and the Southern Football Club will be right behind you all.

saw clayton v highett yesterday..thrilling game...down to the last 5 mins could have gone either way...think Clayton deserved to win it though...they seemed fitter than the highett boys, especially in the heat. certainly will make for a good game next week against the beena

Re: Corey Stephens - Skye Coach

Unfortunately Corey was injured in Saturday Big Match against South Yarra , Details of he's injury are still not 100% but manage to sustain a Dislocated Hip , and Fractured Pelvis

To Coreys Family keep your chin up and im sure the support of the Skye Football Club and the Southern Football Club will be right behind you all.

here here... well said doodah

Best Wishes to Corey !!!

Never good to hear about injuries, ecspecially to that extent.
Does this open up the door for the man made mountain chris bonnar
i hear chris will play for 3 pies 6 cans of jimmy and a good foot rub?
can skye meet these demands?

I hope Corey has a speedy recovery and all the best to his family. Madman, Doodah, also what happened to the other guy who was also stretchered off

I hope Corey has a speedy recovery and all the best to his family. Madman, Doodah, also what happened to the other guy who was also stretchered off
young bloke in the 1s this year up form under 18s last year pete he broke his leg running out of the center think he will be in plaster for 6 week not the best day for the club with him and smasher going down but like said before the club will be behind both blokes on there road to recovery all the best boys GO SKYE 2010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick Update :

Just got home not long ago from seeing Corey he's in good spirits and really enjoying having a he's own room down in Frankston hospital. Corey is expected to be transferred up to the Alfred Hospital tommorow , for a operation on he's HIP .

We chattered for a while and he was wrapped to here the boys lifted and got the points against South Yarra. Rest asure although he may be trapped in a Hospital ward he's still very much the proffesional coach that we all know.

And expects another big effort from the Skye Football Club this coming weekend , And joked it would be good if he could sneak out to watch a few quarters.

*** I ask any one that is attending this weekends game SKYE v's CAUFIELD **
If they have a Video Camera and would like to tape this weeks match , please do bring it along so , So i could possibly arrange for corey to get he's footy fix *

Micky Kane

Whats happened down at Sth Yarra ?? Last years Grand finalist to looking pretty average to say the least? :cool:[/quote
Apparently i heard 13 players have moved on or retired from last years grand final side.:eek:

ok that pretty much answers my question thanks... i know what its like to loose that many players in one hit and you cant recover overnight... they will find it very hard this year.

Clayton Murrumbeena mustof been a cracker of a game

I know downt at Wedge Rd it was a tough game with Cuafield never giving up, Good team they are, The skye boys showed some charachter in the last qtr, bloody Great to be apart of that

Clayton Murrumbeena mustof been a cracker of a game

I know downt at Wedge Rd it was a tough game with Cuafield never giving up, Good team they are, The skye boys showed some charachter in the last qtr, bloody Great to be apart of that

down at clayton it was a great game...the boys were in front for most of the game at were 20 in front going into last quater and then just let it slip a little. Despite that some positive signs from Clayton...playing very well as a group

down at clayton it was a great game...the boys were in front for most of the game at were 20 in front going into last quater and then just let it slip a little. Despite that some positive signs from Clayton...playing very well as a group

More like Beena finished all over the top of them, hit the post twice in the last quarter, had 9 shots on goal to 2 into the wind, Jones unstoppable.

Clayton are not fit enough, Szerzyn had no impact on the game, wouldn't seem too positive for mine for the maggies.

More like Beena finished all over the top of them, hit the post twice in the last quarter, had 9 shots on goal to 2 into the wind, Jones unstoppable.

Clayton are not fit enough, Szerzyn had no impact on the game, wouldn't seem too positive for mine for the maggies.

Great game of footy to watch. Jones wasnt unstopable. Had a great first quarter but was nullified in the 2nd and third, then he went into the ruck in the last quarter, which he should have done a lot earlier, and he was good then. So I wouldnt say unstoppable, cause he was stopped for two quarters.

Well for the Clays to win, and Szerzyn kept Goaless, I think that is an effort in itself.

Davidson was great though for the beena. very silky mover. Going to be hard to stop this year I reckon.

BUt u are right the Clays didnt run the game out well, so they need to get a some more run in there legs.

The big question is who will win a game first..... Lyndale or Richmond???? lol

Great game of footy to watch. Jones wasnt unstopable. Had a great first quarter but was nullified in the 2nd and third, then he went into the ruck in the last quarter, which he should have done a lot earlier, and he was good then. So I wouldnt say unstoppable, cause he was stopped for two quarters.

Well for the Clays to win, and Szerzyn kept Goaless, I think that is an effort in itself.

Davidson was great though for the beena. very silky mover. Going to be hard to stop this year I reckon.

BUt u are right the Clays didnt run the game out well, so they need to get a some more run in there legs.

The big question is who will win a game first..... Lyndale or Richmond???? lol

it was a good game..jones were good in the final term..and beena had many chances to put clayton away..kicking 6 points in the final term, against the in wind, to the non scoring end just proves it..beena played well in the 1st term, and final term, and really shouldve won..not one to get stuck into the umpires, but they were terrible...very inconsistant, and it seemed as though beena had the raw end of the deal..to keep Szerzyn goalless was a massive effort from vanderNeut. seemed the clayton forward line, was more damaging then the beena one..majority of goals coming from the clayts smaller forwards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back