SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyView I have a question for you.

Has any football club, any football player, any football president, or any football coach ever done anything, ever in the history of the game that was actually a positive thing in your mind?

Let me know.

Ha ha matey i stir simple people up they bite what can i say.....:D:D
I cant believe people actually take the bait....

Springy are looking cherry ripe for next year. Finished up training last week, Clint has been putting us through the paces training 3 nights a week.

I feel very sorry for Hampton, they are going to get a baptism of fire in Round 1.

Springy are looking cherry ripe for next year. Finished up training last week, Clint has been putting us through the paces training 3 nights a week.

I feel very sorry for Hampton, they are going to get a baptism of fire in Round 1.

SDPremiers2011?? Confident much down there at Springvale Reserve? I hope posting here next year won't be too emabarrassing for you :eek:

SDPremiers2011?? Confident much down there at Springvale Reserve? I hope posting here next year won't be too emabarrassing for you :eek:

Mate you will be so embarrassed by Bentleigh's performance in Round 4 you are going to have to change your name again.

Whats next? Sniper -> Fish -> Bacteria??

Clint instills confidence. Name one successful side that isn't confident.

Mate you will be so embarrassed by Bentleigh's performance in Round 4 you are going to have to change your name again.

Whats next? Sniper -> Fish -> Bacteria??

Clint instills confidence. Name one successful side that isn't confident.
Confidence -or- Arrogance?......Fine line. Am i detecting a slight man-crush on Clint btw?? I hope he fulfills your every desire.:D

Confidence -or- Arrogance?......Fine line. Am i detecting a slight man-crush on Clint btw?? I hope he fulfills your every desire.:D

Agree Turn n Burn. Very fine line between confidence and arrogance. And i think it would be more leaning towards arrogance. Knowing Clint and playing against Clint for many years, i am sure he would be instilling confidence in the playing group, although i dont think that confidence would mean getting on this forum declaring Springy certainties for 2011. I think that would be the last thing Clint would want one of his players doing!!!

hahahaha, SDPremiers 2011. took me a while. I think you will find that the person using the SDPremiers 2011 is none other than our very own Dingley Dingo 'Rohan Watson'.
You're a funny bugger.

You see a couple of years ago, the tension between Springvale and Dingley got to a point where alot of us Dingley boys assumed Springvale players were assuming dingley aliases on bigfooty.

I thought we were all passed that kind of rot Wippet. oh well I guess not.

Good Luck to Springvale though, hopefully they come back to division 1 as it always helps our gate takings when we play them.

Agree Turn n Burn. Very fine line between confidence and arrogance. And i think it would be more leaning towards arrogance. Knowing Clint and playing against Clint for many years, i am sure he would be instilling confidence in the playing group, although i dont think that confidence would mean getting on this forum declaring Springy certainties for 2011. I think that would be the last thing Clint would want one of his players doing!!!
Definetly not a player think its the new recruit runner hahhaha

All the pressure is on Springy now to win the Div 2 flag.

How soon they forget the 20 goal thrashings from last year.....

All the pressure is on Springy now to win the Div 2 flag.

How soon they forget the 20 goal thrashings from last year.....

Definitely not forgotten. The blokes that were around last year are using that as motivation. We will be delivering plenty of those to opposition teams this year.

We are working harder this preseason than ever before and it will all be worthwhile grand final day.

Carn the Mighty Demons.

Definitely not forgotten. The blokes that were around last year are using that as motivation. We will be delivering plenty of those to opposition teams this year.

We are working harder this preseason than ever before and it will all be worthwhile grand final day.

Carn the Mighty Demons.

Yep that's us. Thanks for your support, great to have you on board ;) :D

Carn the Mighty Demons.

yeah working harder pre season , then you go and pig out on junk food for the next 5 weeks no training and pissed 3 nights of the week you sure will appreciate that pre season:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahaha you got sucked in as well by a rumour started on facebook, by the D2 scribe?

Don't worry plenty of Bentleigh people took the bait also

He was down at training last night
the jungle drums are beating louder & louder that bentleigh are likely to lose key players to other sfl clubs for some $$$$, fish or sniper is it true?

the jungle drums are beating louder & louder that bentleigh are likely to lose key players to other sfl clubs for some $$$$, fish or sniper is it true?

There's a poaching attempt going on at the moment by Endeavour Hills by our ex 2s coach. He's contacted about 10 players & out of that 3 players (1 senior player & 2 reserves) are contemplating on taking up the other. Having said that I'm pretty sure they'll stay at Bentleigh.

You love some Bentleigh gossip, don't you

Carn the Mighty Demons.

At this rate last year's Senior Captain will not get a game.

New Coach is trying to poach players from previous club.

If he had have been more concerned with player development instead of personal glory then his new club may have been more appealing. Unfortunately he burnt too many players in his quest for a 2nds flag!!!

Thats a load of shine i think mate, I think you will find players at dingley 1s and 2s have alot of respect for scotty. Yes there were players who missed out in finals but doesnt that happen everywere? If you hold grudges like that will not get far in football or life.

Thats a load of shine i think mate, I think you will find players at dingley 1s and 2s have alot of respect for scotty. Yes there were players who missed out in finals but doesnt that happen everywere? If you hold grudges like that will not get far in football or life.

He is in it for himself sunshine!!! Played players that did not train at all and dropped players for the finals that had played every game to fit his mates in!

True story, believe it or not!!! No one is sad to see him go!:thumbsu:

He is in it for himself sunshine!!! Played players that did not train at all and dropped players for the finals that had played every game to fit his mates in!

Sad to hear you get dropped mate.... Always a tough call to make come finals time, didn't you blokes have like 8-10 fairly regular ones playing come down for finals?
Not sure on the details but most coaches tend to overlook a couple of trainings for the blokes with the most skill, half fit or not. Wrong or right it happens.

Well I will choose not to believe.. So you saying that the players who were dropped back down from the 1s should have missed out because they happened to play the last couple of games in the 1s?? It's finals footy buddy you pick the best team that you can get on the park.. There is always hard luck stories that's football.. Scotty is a very good coach and a extremly good bloke aswell.. Sorry to hear you missed out last year..

Well I will choose not to believe.. So you saying that the players who were dropped back down from the 1s should have missed out because they happened to play the last couple of games in the 1s?? It's finals footy buddy you pick the best team that you can get on the park.. There is always hard luck stories that's football.. Scotty is a very good coach and a extremly good bloke aswell.. Sorry to hear you missed out last year..

Agree chop chop. Scotty is a tremendous bloke. There are always hard luck stories come finals time with football. The fact is you cant fit 30 blokes into 22, and the coach has the tough job of selecting the best team each week to go as far into finals as possible. No doubt that will upset some blokes, but instead of dragging the bottom lip, and thinking poor me, stay strong and support the blokes selcted to do the job!!

i choose to believe and hope he gets his right in the back as for other coaches dropping players for mates *** them to and clubs come out and say why are players not loyal as for scotty being a good bloke thats not i would say and for his coaching ability get real :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Agree chop chop. Scotty is a tremendous bloke. There are always hard luck stories come finals time with football. The fact is you cant fit 30 blokes into 22, and the coach has the tough job of selecting the best team each week to go as far into finals as possible. No doubt that will upset some blokes, but instead of dragging the bottom lip, and thinking poor me, stay strong and support the blokes selcted to do the job!!

i wouldn't listen to Mahalo, he is our version of cousin tiger, a fringeline 2's player.

Scotty was and is well respected around our club. Atleast 90% of the players will miss him around the club. Good coach and great bloke.

The dingoes will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back