SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il get the ball rolling im sure by round 12 this will look quite silly however il have a dip anyway!

Springvale
Highett
Oakleigh District
Bentleigh
Skye
Murrumbeena
South Yarra
Black Rock
Hampton
Ashwood
Caufield

a few good players being cleared from murrembeena, cant see them aboveyarras and black rock. have they picked up any one. Also is there any news about hampton, i spoke to a player he said they expect to be around the top 5, sorry mate but i cant see that happen. your bottom 3 sounds spot on.

Had an intra club on Friday night 40 players played in the game. Had 35 plus the previous two nights and the coach has brought in 30 new players into the club and is clearly a very good coach. Get off BRFC's back and yes it will take time but have made giant steps forward.

Seriously Pal do you have any idea what you are talking about????????????????
Had an intra club on Friday night 40 players played in the game. Had 35 plus the previous two nights and the coach has brought in 30 new players into the club and is clearly a very good coach. Get off BRFC's back and yes it will take time but have made giant steps forward.

sure do know what i am talking about:thumbsu: what happened to your 30 odd players from last year a lot of good 20 to 28 year olds trained and have all decided to get the hell out of there deny this:eek::eek::eek::eek: :):D

sure do know what i am talking about:thumbsu: what happened to your 30 odd players from last year a lot of good 20 to 28 year olds trained and have all decided to get the hell out of there deny this:eek::eek::eek::eek: :):D

Please name these supposed players that have trained and left ?this is an absolute lie.

FAIRBANKS:thumbsu: ROTFLMAO:):):)

You said what happened to all the players from last year ? please name the players from last year that trained and then left ? still waiting

Fairbanks was going to play for BRFC with his mate but can't remember his name. His mate decided to stay at Old Mentonians as he decided to change careers and was offered a job. Fairbanks was only going to play at BRFC cause of his mate. You can't win em all but would think BRFC has recruited a lot of players 30 plus.

Please answer my question rather than just continually spreading BS

You are spot on Fitz, the other player was chasin a Builders apprenticeship which OM was able to secure before the BR.

Lets move on from this weeks instalment of Black Rock kicking...here's one to throw the cat abongst the pigeons....anyone heard the one about Ashwood talking to Danny Casset????

You said what happened to all the players from last year ? please name the players from last year that trained and then left ? still waiting

Fairbanks was going to play for BRFC with his mate but can't remember his name. His mate decided to stay at Old Mentonians as he decided to change careers and was offered a job. Fairbanks was only going to play at BRFC cause of his mate. You can't win em all but would think BRFC has recruited a lot of players 30 plus.

Please answer my question rather than just continually spreading BS

why do you defend your self if it is b.s.:D:D:D and i heard that it was b.r. that approached danny boy true or false:):):)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are spot on Fitz, the other player was chasin a Builders apprenticeship which OM was able to secure before the BR.

Lets move on from this weeks instalment of Black Rock kicking...here's one to throw the cat abongst the pigeons....anyone heard the one about Ashwood talking to Danny Casset????
Some names from black rocks seniors getting clearances are grose, hourigan, Lawrence, Richards, Lukas, Wilson all decent players in that age bracket. Some big losses but sounds like they can be covered by new blokes. Best of luck to black rock

Some names from black rocks seniors getting clearances are grose, hourigan, Lawrence, Richards, Lukas, Wilson all decent players in that age bracket. Some big losses but sounds like they can be covered by new blokes. Best of luck to black rock

You know not one of those players trained at Brfc this pre season and most hardly played last year. I agreed with the clubs stance of not offering any $ to the older guys like Wilson and Grose. Why was our reputation tarnished ? simple because of some of those guys mentioned

In that age Bracket Grose 30 plus past his best, Wilson 30 plus never trained/lazy, Lukas 35 plus and well and truly past his best. And others hardly played last year. Remeber we got trounced all of last year.

Lets just get off Black Rock for a while we know they have a new coach and a new playing group and will finish mid pack maybe sneak into finals full stop!

With Casset to Ashwood surley thats the last thing they need, some bloke coming in for the cash then next year out the door, they need to look long term, but its the same story every football club faces and thats good people dont grow on trees.

Fairbanks would be one player that walked away from the rockers pre season. im not sure the reasons why though.

If BR were chasing Fairbanks they are kidding themselves. He is just a player and would have no impact. If thats the one that got away, God help you. Cassett signed at Ashwood, they payed out Silvan and suprise suprise Danny has gone already. Ashwood I hear are talking about legal action. How many clubs have fallen for that 3 card trick. Beware the 'Bombers' 2011

If BR were chasing Fairbanks they are kidding themselves. He is just a player and would have no impact. If thats the one that got away, God help you. Cassett signed at Ashwood, they payed out Silvan and suprise suprise Danny has gone already. Ashwood I hear are talking about legal action. How many clubs have fallen for that 3 card trick. Beware the 'Bombers' 2011

i think collingwood will fix the bombers up this week to much pace:D:):)

Can someone from Ashwood confirm or deny this rumour ?

Why on earth would they even want Cassett

Lets just get off Black Rock for a while we know they have a new coach and a new playing group and will finish mid pack maybe sneak into finals full stop!

With Casset to Ashwood surley thats the last thing they need, some bloke coming in for the cash then next year out the door, they need to look long term, but its the same story every football club faces and thats good people dont grow on trees.

Good point Dukes. Why don't we let the Rockers play a couple of games before we pass judgement on their 30 new players and coaching staff. Time will tell.

Can anyone fill me in about south yarra's gun recruit? Jason Alabakis?

What sort of player is he?

Bit of noise coming from there, they are pretty happy to have him.

Because SFL is such a great standard you should know your a top notch player right????? :D

nice to see you back from your enforced holiday, as usual you are right ,sfl is a great standard of football and no my autograph is not asked for these days :):D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back