SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are nobody mentioning the mighty bombers!!! Dont know why anyone else is bothering

I hear that Anthony Taska is looking forward to a fair season after tearing up the pre season track. Also heard whispers that there maybe a few other pre season recruits from div 1 and vafa the coach maybe holding close to his chest.

So print the flag and engrave the cup for 2011. Address it to Carrum Downs Recreational Reserve, Wedge Rd, Carrum Downs.

Rumour has it the Captain is already rehearsing his acceptance speech.:D

Why are nobody mentioning the mighty bombers!!! Dont know why anyone else is bothering

I hear that Anthony Taska is looking forward to a fair season after tearing up the pre season track. Also heard whispers that there maybe a few other pre season recruits from div 1 and vafa the coach maybe holding close to his chest.

So print the flag and engrave the cup for 2011. Address it to Carrum Downs Recreational Reserve, Wedge Rd, Carrum Downs.

Nice name, does it have a meaning, you would be better off with a Name like the Cat or going places etc

u have got to be kidding springy will beat them by 10 + on a bad day

u have got to be kidding springy will beat them by 10 + on a bad day

i reckon it will be alot closer then that mate, springy have picked up a couple of old guns but also have lost a couple of young guns? skye have picked up a couple of players from mpnfl and they're pretty young and will have more of an impact then you might think

i reckon it will be alot closer then that mate, springy have picked up a couple of old guns but also have lost a couple of young guns? skye have picked up a couple of players from mpnfl and they're pretty young and will have more of an impact then you might think

i think there are quite a few sleeping giants in division 2 gonna be some cracking games,,,,,,toughest teams in division 2????????? going to be interesting round one not far away now......

Joe Krieger is the laziest and softest player to play the game with his height and build. Did absolutely nothing for Morno in the MPNFL and was lucky to be playing 1s by the end of the year. Do not think black rock will be up there this year

yeah they lost 3 players that were young but with the quality they have picked up vassalo, walker, beasy, ferguson, ross, wells, n. scott, buntine (20 yrs old) folino (20 yrs old) i would say that more than covers the 3 players that they lost. plus all the other young kids who had a season in div 1 last year will all be much better off stepping down a level. i think you underestimate just how good springy will be this year

Lets just get off Black Rock for a while we know they have a new coach and a new playing group and will finish mid pack maybe sneak into finals full stop!

With Casset to Ashwood surley thats the last thing they need, some bloke coming in for the cash then next year out the door, they need to look long term, but its the same story every football club faces and thats good people dont grow on trees.
If casset is going to ashwood there's one thing for sure, he'd be pretty happy C.Stephens is coaching and not playing as well for the bombers. Seen the 2 of them have words in a pub and fair to say casset backed off pretty quickly. Dunno what the disagreement was about. Pretty sure knowing what stephens is like, he'll have a fair bit to say to him from the sidelines during a game. Could get fiery, that is if and it is a big if, cassett goes to ashwood. Some other club could tempt him with more cash and he'd be off.

Still a couple of weeks away but i might put my tips in for round 1 early.

Springvale vs Hampton. Springy by 55 points

Bentleigh vs Murumbeena. Bentleigh by 28 points

Ashwood vs Black Rock. Rockers by 15 points

South Yarra vs Skye. Skye by 20 points

Highett vs Oakleigh. Highett by 10 points

Springvale vs Hampton. Springy by 167 points

Bentleigh vs Murumbeena. Beena by 7 points

Ashwood vs Black Rock. Rockers by 22 points

South Yarra vs Skye. Skye by 32 points

Highett vs Oakleigh. Highett by 28 points

Springvale vs Hampton. Springvale by 95 points

Bentleigh vs Murumbeena. Bentleigh by 2 points

Ashwood vs Black Rock. Black Rock by 35 points

South Yarra vs Skye. Skye by 26 points

Highett vs Oakleigh. Highett by 30 points

Quick question for those in the know. Is is unusal for a team (Highett) to have only 1 new player coming in on the clerance page so close to the start of the year? Or does this happen with them every year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question for those in the know. Is is unusal for a team (Highett) to have only 1 new player coming in on the clerance page so close to the start of the year? Or does this happen with them every year?

There is still a bit of time to get clearances processed. Its probably a case that they will do one big batch. It would want to be soon in case a few of them get knocked back and they have to re submit.

I hear that Russ Adams was training at Springvale Districts last night. Word is he calved it up and looking like kicking 10 in round one.

I hear that Russ Adams was training at Springvale Districts last night. Word is he calved it up and looking like kicking 10 in round one.

Don't shy away from how dominant your going to be this year bakis!

Highett played Moorabbin Kangaroos at Springvale today. I popped in and Highett were dominating. I only saw the second half, but Highett would've kicked at least 8 goals to 1 in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back