SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a great game to whatch cow!! did you see when when of your blokes busted little brayden keown's hand??? he hit him with his jaw the dirty dog!!:D don't have a copy of the first time we played you blokes do you?? just can't remember the final margin!!:rolleyes:
I can guess which one of our blokes it was. He got belted all day. If Brayden Keown is the guy I think he is they were extremely cheap as well, every time his opponent put his head over the ball. Is Feathers going to play for you guys in 2008? He seemed nice enough when I played on him, but then he'd go feral and try to snipe people. Lucky for a few of our blokes, he hasn't exactly got "heavy hands". :D

Not supprised. Anything over 10 is to hard for you Doveton folk.

when it got as messy as it did it would be hard for many people to keep track, even you "well educated south of the yarra folk", your spelling proves that vulture!!:thumbsu: obviously they taught you to count before you could spell!! when do you start on that?

I can guess which one of our blokes it was. He got belted all day. If Brayden Keown is the guy I think he is they were extremely cheap as well, every time his opponent put his head over the ball. Is Feathers going to play for you guys in 2008? He seemed nice enough when I played on him, but then he'd go feral and try to snipe people. Lucky for a few of our blokes, he hasn't exactly got "heavy hands". :D

that was feathers' first game in about 4 years, don't know if he'll be back. did his collarbone couple of weeks later. hope he plays again, will probably play ones in a pocket beside cassett!!

that was feathers' first game in about 4 years, don't know if he'll be back. did his collarbone couple of weeks later. hope he plays again, will probably play ones in a pocket beside cassett!!
Beside Cassett you guys been doing some big b&e's or armed hold ups in the off season.....hehehe You would need too if he is playing for you big $$$$$$$$$ there :D

yeah it was the look of amazment pity your girls didn't make the finals, how was training down at highett was the standard good ? did their kicks hit the target ?:D
Gee Pete thats a bit of a low blow at least GKW is training down there, arent they ringing you to play for them? Pitty our friend was just feeling the water but we know where his heart lays and is most welcome to play unlike someone else we know.:rolleyes:

South Yarra played as many finals games as you did. That is all.
"That is all" ? i can here the faint sounds of the worlds smallest violin playing in the back ground (Q, when are south yarra going to play in sth yarra let me think glen iris glen iris homeless caulfield you are the gypsies of the southern footy league:cool:)

"That is all" ? i can here the faint sounds of the worlds smallest violin playing in the back ground (Q, when are south yarra going to play in sth yarra let me think glen iris glen iris homeless caulfield you are the gypsies of the southern footy league:cool:)
Gypsies have homes. Sure, they're colourful painted wagons, but they're still homes. Where are you playing next year?

I don't think it matters if South Yarra is in South Yarra. After all, the Hawks are in Tassie. :D

Gypsies have homes. Sure, they're colourful painted wagons, but they're still homes. Where are you playing next year?

I don't think it matters if South Yarra is in South Yarra. After all, the Hawks are in Tassie. :D

There goes the minority talking on behalf of the majority again.
And as for the "Tassie hawks" i think that says it all. I doubt that camberwell paid you guys one million smackeroos to play there this year on that frankencow paddolk.:eek:

There goes the minority talking on behalf of the majority again.
And as for the "Tassie hawks" i think that says it all. I doubt that camberwell paid you guys one million smackeroos to play there this year on that frankencow paddolk.:eek:

We play where we can get on at least we are a group that stick together and dont run when the going gets tough....and thats the majority!:D

Bit upset pete you wanted to play with us so bad last week, training is good thanks doing loads of running you should try it and stop walking around the ground. When's the baby due. Maybe they have a football team in japan you can play for:D

South Yarra played as many finals games as you did. That is all.

yeah it was the look of amazment pity your girls didn't make the finals, how was training down at highett was the standard good ? did their kicks hit the target ?:D

pete give it a bone! You got dropped from the reserves so whats your point!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play where we can get on at least we are a group that stick together and dont run when the going gets tough....and thats the majority!:D
run when the going gets tough you reckon, i wasn't on the commitee that voted to fold unlike some of your senior players that had already been training at powerhouse and when they folded took the remainder no sour grapes here sunshine :eek:

dropped injured you think get your facts right worm:rolleyes:

run when the going gets tough you reckon, i wasn't on the commitee that voted to fold unlike some of your senior players that had already been training at powerhouse and when they folded took the remainder no sour grapes here sunshine :eek:

Powerhouse didnt want you either:D Poor pete all he wants is to come back to syfc but he continually abuses blokes at the club, keep hiding behind your computer, i hope they dont pay you to ride your bike and sit on big footy sulking all day, maybe an abusive phone call to some poor sod in the mix aswell.

Hey big pete they tell me your at least good at one thing you dont shoot blanks >>> rock a by baby:D

WERE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN ANYMORE BOYS!!! So lets give the slinging match a rest. Pete if you want to have a crack at these blokes and prove them wrong do it on the football field, if you need a club Sandown needs numbers head down there;) As for you yarra lads i hope you dont play football next year like you play the forums on big footy, hunting in numbers they call it poor big pete didn't have a chance!!! Anyway i have installed you blokes as flag favorites in the twos with Mundy and The cattle train joint league b&f winners. Skye are gone in the twos no vinnie i heard, but may regain MADMAN for one or two weeks untill the magic returns!!!:D

No chance for votes let alone B&F here mate, can't compete with that vote catching bald head of Mundy's. If I was a coach I'd want my players hunting in numbers too. :D I'd put down Mount and Skye as flag favourites. Skye have a great defence, a lot of older blokes, so provided they go around again they should go well. Vinny will be a big loss, is he gone for the year or just the start MadMan? From what I hear Mount is getting quite a few new Seniors blokes, and that will filter down to their Reserves. Lonewolf is one of the better midfielders going around in the twos and it looks like they've solved their ruck problem. We had a good run home and will be aiming to make the finals. I think 6 of the 8 teams next year are capable of making the finals, with Cerberus and Sandown in the bottom two spots. What's news at Doveton blac? Discotrain going around again? You training? I've always been a fan of the Bart-Vella team in the middle at Dandy, I think they'll give a good account of themselves with Jooce up forward. SMUU's blokes had a completely different side from the start when we played them last. If their ones get a few players, we may see Manks back down and that blonde dude whose name escapes me but I think may be Nick. With Lachy Giles and that blonde number 41 (Scooter is it?) playing well they'll be good at moving the ball. Of course, all teams are liable to dramatically change since last year. Cerberus will have a whole new list, and Sandown will be lucky to field a twos. They will have to build the team around Big Pete. Similar size to Dave Rossburgh I guess. :thumbsu:

No chance for votes let alone B&F here mate, can't compete with that vote catching bald head of Mundy's. If I was a coach I'd want my players hunting in numbers too. :D I'd put down Mount and Skye as flag favourites. Skye have a great defence, a lot of older blokes, so provided they go around again they should go well. Vinny will be a big loss, is he gone for the year or just the start MadMan? From what I hear Mount is getting quite a few new Seniors blokes, and that will filter down to their Reserves. Lonewolf is one of the better midfielders going around in the twos and it looks like they've solved their ruck problem. We had a good run home and will be aiming to make the finals. I think 6 of the 8 teams next year are capable of making the finals, with Cerberus and Sandown in the bottom two spots. What's news at Doveton blac? Discotrain going around again? You training? I've always been a fan of the Bart-Vella team in the middle at Dandy, I think they'll give a good account of themselves with Jooce up forward. SMUU's blokes had a completely different side from the start when we played them last. If their ones get a few players, we may see Manks back down and that blonde dude whose name escapes me but I think may be Nick. With Lachy Giles and that blonde number 41 (Scooter is it?) playing well they'll be good at moving the ball. Of course, all teams are liable to dramatically change since last year. Cerberus will have a whole new list, and Sandown will be lucky to field a twos. They will have to build the team around Big Pete. Similar size to Dave Rossburgh I guess. :thumbsu:

disco will go around again. think we will keep all of our players at the club apart from thomas and colbert. from what i hear though, some handy recruits will cover them. we'll be there abouts. as for me, still need to get down to the physio, otherwise will be hard to get out there again. tragic to finish on 49 games!!:(

WERE NOT IN KINDERGARTEN ANYMORE BOYS!!! So lets give the slinging match a rest. Pete if you want to have a crack at these blokes and prove them wrong do it on the football field, if you need a club Sandown needs numbers head down there;) As for you yarra lads i hope you dont play football next year like you play the forums on big footy, hunting in numbers they call it poor big pete didn't have a chance!!! Anyway i have installed you blokes as flag favorites in the twos with Mundy and The cattle train joint league b&f winners. Skye are gone in the twos no vinnie i heard, but may regain MADMAN for one or two weeks untill the magic returns!!!:D

Fair enough SMUU28 i respect your advice, we are not hunting in packs just the guy in question big goose seems to get off abusing people, then never takes responsability for it. Anyway lets move on. He will be in Japan soon anyway.

Fair enough SMUU28 i respect your advice, we are not hunting in packs just the guy in question big goose seems to get off abusing people, then never takes responsability for it. Anyway lets move on. He will be in Japan soon anyway.
no babys happening happy to report(had i had a baby girl i was considering nickolas would be a good name....). good to see the three/four little girls (the minority speaking on behalf of the majority)from the creche can still use a computer but what are you doing up after 8pm way past your bed time.:mad:

What will all you guys do come january 1 when you have to pay to use this forum???????????

no babys happening happy to report(had i had a baby girl i was considering nickolas would be a good name....). good to see the three/four little girls (the minority speaking on behalf of the majority)from the creche can still use a computer but what are you doing up after 8pm way past your bed time.:mad:

You type with one finger goose and didnt even know how to log onto bigfooty without asking for instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back