SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
more problems for the yarras the reserves coach has walked out for some unknown reason and returned to his former club reservoir.the search is on for a reserves coach.maybe frankencow can be captain/coach:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yeah, I'm claiming it. Please refer to me as the interim Coach until they find someone else. :D Have big plans for the Vulture, he's been training the house down this pre-season in my opinion. Might ditch the "Muzza's Paddock" gameplan too. Not as effective when the forward target is four foot high. Would like to see the Vulture in the square, Muzza the crumbing forward and Henry as the second lead out of a pocket. Could be a fair bit of the red meat dance this year (I'd say only Bound For Glory and the Vulture would know what I mean there...).

Yeah, I'm claiming it. Please refer to me as the interim Coach until they find someone else. :D Have big plans for the Vulture, he's been training the house down this pre-season in my opinion. Might ditch the "Muzza's Paddock" gameplan too. Not as effective when the forward target is four foot high. Would like to see the Vulture in the square, Muzza the crumbing forward and Henry as the second lead out of a pocket. Could be a fair bit of the red meat dance this year (I'd say only Bound For Glory and the Vulture would know what I mean there...).
I haven't been running laps of Caulfield Park all summer to sit in the goal square. That posistion is reserved for the token fat guy. I'm Hopeful that by season start i wont be a candidate anymore.

I haven't been running laps of Caulfield Park all summer to sit in the goal square. That posistion is reserved for the token fat guy. I'm Hopeful that by season start i wont be a candidate anymore.
Nah, I've got our token fat guy (Rornie) down at either full back or back pocket. Very improved as a defender last year, could be first option for the Caboose in Round 1. After seeing you contesting with Dildo last night, you could be a candidate for second ruckman with Dildo resting in the square. I see a good year for Nick Presland is our future too, very underrated footballer. Terrific overhead. Perhaps a forward flank. Ah well, it's all hypothetical anyway.

Nah, I've got our token fat guy (Rornie) down at either full back or back pocket. Very improved as a defender last year, could be first option for the Caboose in Round 1. After seeing you contesting with Dildo last night, you could be a candidate for second ruckman with Dildo resting in the square. I see a good year for Nick Presland is our future too, very underrated footballer. Terrific overhead. Perhaps a forward flank. Ah well, it's all hypothetical anyway.

i can give a few tips on how to play o caboose if need be lol......
a feeling he may be in seniors though

Do not think it would matter if you ditched "Muzza's Paddock." I think after a minute of the game he would be telling everyone he has a great match up and to push up the ground and leave him one out.

congrats cow!!:D maybe now you can welcome big pete back to yarra, we can tell tell from your posts that you have a soft spot for him!!:p

congrats cow!!:D maybe now you can welcome big pete back to yarra, we can tell tell from your posts that you have a soft spot for him!!:p
Didnt know you were interested Cow perhaps u should come and see me at training tomorrow night with your game plan...hehehehe

My short stint as interim Coach is over. Dave Grahek (Jumper #1 in the Seniors) was appointed last night as the Reserves Coach to replace Poppy for 2008. Nobody here would have seen his best work in 2007, a 9 goal haul in the last round against Cerberus. If you ask Dave he'll claim he's on the veteran's list, and the man knows a Hell of a lot about footy. Will be very good for our twos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My short stint as interim Coach is over. Dave Grahek (Jumper #1 in the Seniors) was appointed last night as the Reserves Coach to replace Poppy for 2008. Nobody here would have seen his best work in 2007, a 9 goal haul in the last round against Cerberus. If you ask Dave he'll claim he's on the veteran's list, and the man knows a Hell of a lot about footy. Will be very good for our twos.
Is he still going to play cow? if so ones or twos?

dont start sucking up cow dave dosent even read big footy!!

Dave will be in for a big year in the ones we need as much help as we can get still struggling for numbers at the yarras
Big Rich now come on mate my insiders tell me you blokes are doing just fine for numbers and have recruited quite ok. Especially as your pres told me he wants nothing short of finals this year!;)

Big Rich now come on mate my insiders tell me you blokes are doing just fine for numbers and have recruited quite ok. Especially as your pres told me he wants nothing short of finals this year!;)
Phil gets carried away at times we have lost heaps Jules Smith looks like heading to heidelberg which will hurt:mad:

Have it on excellent authority that theres plenty of coin floating around coin available at Heidlberg West.

Your authority may be off the mark, considering West Heidelberg have NO money and have struggled at the bottom of the ladder for the past 6 - 8 years. They would be lucky to pay anyone let alone pay big money.

You may be thinking of the club across the road who have a budget of about $200k for player payments (heidelberg), West would be lucky to have $2K for player payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back