SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no babys happening happy to report(had i had a baby girl i was considering nickolas would be a good name....). good to see the three/four little girls (the minority speaking on behalf of the majority)from the creche can still use a computer but what are you doing up after 8pm way past your bed time.:mad:

What will all you guys do come january 1 when you have to pay to use this forum???????????

What will you do come round 1:D Maybe beat matty Primius in the ruck again like you said you smash him in jrns pity he's 4 years older. :p Another tall story from the walking ruckman.

I'm still wondering what this so-called "majority" that you mention so often say, because I certainly haven't heard any of them sticking up for you from South Yarra, that's for sure. They must be the silent majority. They must be so silent, in fact, that's it's like they're not even there...

I'm still wondering what this so-called "majority" that you mention so often say, because I certainly haven't heard any of them sticking up for you from South Yarra, that's for sure. They must be the silent majority. They must be so silent, in fact, that's it's like they're not even there...
I think you hit the nail fair on the head there Cow you like everyone else know what the Majority think....hehehehe:p

Vinny is playing, but i am playing cards with the great man sunday night so I will confirm. He is not coaching but he is playing!! I hope I play a few reserves games, I love reserves football!!!!

Vinny is playing, but i am playing cards with the great man sunday night so I will confirm. He is not coaching but he is playing!! I hope I play a few reserves games, I love reserves football!!!!
I hope you don't, just quietly. I'll be the poor sucker in the hole in front of you I'm guessing. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SYFC
PRE SEASON TRAINING 2008 (POST XMAS) Commences on Wednesday 30th January 2008 at the Fritsch Holzer Reserve (last season's home ground) from 6:00pm. The address is 120 Camberwell Road, East Hawthorn/ Camberwell

Go The Yarra's:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

SYFC
PRE SEASON TRAINING 2008 (POST XMAS) Commences on Wednesday 30th January 2008 at the Fritsch Holzer Reserve (last season's home ground) from 6:00pm. The address is 120 Camberwell Road, East Hawthorn/ Camberwell

Go The Yarra's:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Guess that confirms you will be playing out of the same place for season 2008 then.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES FOR OPPOSITION CLUBS:

Visiting teams should go to Rays Outdoors and purchase large tents/temporary showers/ and porta potties as space is limited within the change rooms. A nominal surcharge of $500 p/sq m is payable to the club prior to building of temporary structures.

Visiting team trainers should bring no more than a single back pack of supplies due to the lack of space in the change rooms.

Visiting team trainers requiring use of rub down benches etc should arrange to use the nearest train station. Public seating is available at Auburn station, but please confirm with Connex prior to use.

Parking at the venue is limited so alternative parking is available at Mt.Waverleys ground. Players should arrange to hitch hike from there as to avoid car park rage. Exemptions are available for Vespas and vehicles purchased from Bib Stillwell.

Seating at the venue is limited to 8 plastic chairs, which are specifically for the use of SY interchange players and the SY committee. Visiting teams should arrange their own seating or will be permitted to use the grass provided a suitable groundcover is supplied and no actual contact occurs between players and the grass.

Bar prices for 2008 have increased by 850% due to the current market uneasiness, and clubs should also note that use of their own water bottles will also attract a corkage charge. AMEX is not accepted.

The canteen located round the corner, up the stairs in the next suburb and requiring stamping of your passport on arrival in 2007 has been closed. A pre arranged lunch order service has been set up for opposition teams to use. Lunch orders should be emailed by no later than the Thursday prior to the match. The Flower Drum can provide supply and delivery of a simple Yum Cha menu available with an excellent wine selection at a reasonable cost to you of only $4000 per head. ( Minimum order 22 people) Shark Fin soup is available by special request only

Any opposition player found to be upsetting or tackling any SY player a bit too hard shall be removed from the playing area immediately. They will be summoned to the rear of the change rooms where they will be required to remove their shorts, bend over and keep the SY players halftime crumpets warm. At halftime said player will be required to serve aperitifs before play resumes. The player may return to the playing arena only after suffering enough verbal taunts from SY players as deemed acceptable by the committee. Any further offence will result in 50 lashes followed by excommunication.

Guess that confirms you will be playing out of the same place for season 2008 then.

Visiting teams should go to Rays Outdoors and purchase large tents/temporary showers/ and porta potties as space is limited within the change rooms. A nominal surcharge of $500 p/sq m is payable to the club prior to building of temporary structures.

Visiting team trainers should bring no more than a single back pack of supplies due to the lack of space in the change rooms.

Visiting team trainers requiring use of rub down benches etc should arrange to use the nearest train station. Public seating is available at Auburn station, but please confirm with Connex prior to use.

Parking at the venue is limited so alternative parking is available at Mt.Waverleys ground. Players should arrange to hitch hike from there as to avoid car park rage. Exemptions are available for Vespas and vehicles purchased from Bib Stillwell.

Seating at the venue is limited to 8 plastic chairs, which are specifically for the use of SY interchange players and the SY committee. Visiting teams should arrange their own seating or will be permitted to use the grass provided a suitable groundcover is supplied and no actual contact occurs between players and the grass.

Bar prices for 2008 have increased by 850% due to the current market uneasiness, and clubs should also note that use of their own water bottles will also attract a corkage charge. AMEX is not accepted.

The canteen located round the corner, up the stairs in the next suburb and requiring stamping of your passport on arrival in 2007 has been closed. A pre arranged lunch order service has been set up for opposition teams to use. Lunch orders should be emailed by no later than the Thursday prior to the match. The Flower Drum can provide supply and delivery of a simple Yum Cha menu available with an excellent wine selection at a reasonable cost to you of only $4000 per head. ( Minimum order 22 people) Shark Fin soup is available by special request only

Any opposition player found to be upsetting or tackling any SY player a bit too hard shall be removed from the playing area immediately. They will be summoned to the rear of the change rooms where they will be required to remove their shorts, bend over and keep the SY players halftime crumpets warm. At halftime said player will be required to serve aperitifs before play resumes. The player may return to the playing arena only after suffering enough verbal taunts from SY players as deemed acceptable by the committee. Any further offence will result in 50 lashes followed by excommunication.

what a pissa very funny

Gee you are a funny f%&KWHIT why dont you cough up who you play with? And for your information SYFC at this stage is only using this ground for pre season as this is the only ground the council was willing to hand out at this stage.

Lol, pay that. As Rich said, hopefully it's just a temporary training solution though. And I thought I had too much time on my hands... :D

Gee you are a funny f%&KWHIT why dont you cough up who you play with? And for your information SYFC at this stage is only using this ground for pre season as this is the only ground the council was willing to hand out at this stage.

you're a fuc*ing douche bag... have a laugh

Bar prices???? come on its a standard price $2.50 a can its not bloody duffton. Why you worried about car space half you guys arrive via public transport as your too cheap to buy a car or put petrol in it. Alot of time spent on this piece, not a bad effort mate but remember we have to play and train on the s#it heap every week, should get bloody bonus points for that effort.;)

extremly clever. Post of the year so far for mine. Hey Big rich i bet you were laughing deep down;)

extremly clever. Post of the year so far for mine. Hey Big rich i bet you were laughing deep down;)
Yeah of course i had a giggle, just hit a nerve being on the committee and knowing how hard we are working to get out of that shit hole thats all.:rolleyes:

Yeah of course i had a giggle, just hit a nerve being on the committee and knowing how hard we are working to get out of that shit hole thats all.:rolleyes:

Alright do i reply to this post or the other one Rich??

Sometimes you just have to have a coke and a smile and shut the f@#k up. Or maybe a soy latte???

Go the Bombers.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back