Not open for further replies.
my noms are Cantrbury Ruck Rick Brown . the rest of the players are SKYE
back line Lee Lambert,
Centre John Reece,Tim Lambert
Forwards NONE
Followers David Paton
Bench None
Coach David Paton
Rick Brown has only played one ressies game and that was last week due to a wedding, so he couldn't play ones.

from each team the players that in my opinion make the team of the year are as follows....
DOVETON: Wyett, Bundy, Leak, Wild, Fernando
MOUNT: Attwood, T. Beecroft, S. Beecroft, Leask
SOUTH: Higgon, Jury, Rumbold, Ibrahim, Willams
SKYE: L.Lambert, T.Lambert, Rodders, Polson
CANTERBURY: Wood, H.Giles, Kruger, Baum
DANDY: McDonald, Nicolosi
CERBRUS: Anderson
was going to put in Allen from cant but he is just a hack:D

from each team the players that in my opinion make the team of the year are as follows....
DOVETON: Wyett, Bundy, Leak, Wild

no room for leading goal kicker fernando??

DOVETON: Wyett, Bundy, Leak, Wild, Fernando

Quite possibly the best twos midfielder I have ever seen.

is a handy player but spends to much time showboatin to his mates on the sidelines, notice he didnt get a kick or not alot of em last week even though mount pumped the eagles! if he can pull his head in a bit would be a quality player! maybe lonewolf can help him out!

From reports he has a bicep injury and i think you will find he spent the last 3/4 on the pine. He does try to bring the crowd into the game to much sometimes.

Laughable...

Pretty competent at CHF - killed us there when he played there, but his true colours show out when he plays up the ground. Looks disinterested unless he's near goals and can act like a d**khead around his mates.

On a side note, congratulations to Yarra today. Looked far too good for an inconsistent Canterbury side, and despite not finishing top two they still appear a threat. Going further on the note of today, congratulations to Skye in the Seniors, who really showed their class and professionalism by not turning straight to the punch after the game was iced at 3QT. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughable...

Pretty competent at CHF - killed us there when he played there, but his true colours show out when he plays up the ground. Looks disinterested unless he's near goals and can act like a d**khead around his mates.

On a side note, congratulations to Yarra today. Looked far too good for an inconsistent Canterbury side, and despite not finishing top two they still appear a threat. Going further on the note of today, congratulations to Skye in the Seniors, who really showed their class and professionalism by not turning straight to the punch after the game was iced at 3QT. :rolleyes:

Doodles goes alright!

On a side note, how good was the left, right, left combo from the guy with the massive chin? 3 punches, 1 combo, 2 blokes hit.
Kudos to the blokes that were on the receiving end coz they kept on playin.

Some controversy to come out of the cant/yarra ressie game, re Bernard Brady?

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_i...S&pID=187046024&client=1-3909-0-64495-6151453

11 senior games during the season is clearly over the limit. Even if they sorted out some "promise" that he won't play seniors next week, it's still against the rules?
If this is the case.... Plain and simple the game should be taken from Sth Yarra and awarded to Canterbury, No Ifs or Buts. ...However... the league is too weak, especially with Sth Yarra reps working for the SFL>

If this is the case.... Plain and simple the game should be taken from Sth Yarra and awarded to Canterbury, No Ifs or Buts. ...However... the league is too weak, especially with Sth Yarra reps working for the SFL>
The rules are as i understand it is if both teams- seniors and reserves- play on the same day the only qualification rule is the six club games, players can move between the grades regardless of how many seniors and reserves games played, if the teams play on different days the max 10 senior game minimum of 4 reserve game rule applies along side the six club game qualification. This has been the case in every league i have played in.

The rules are as i understand it is if both teams- seniors and reserves- play on the same day the only qualification rule is the six club games, players can move between the grades regardless of how many seniors and reserves games played, if the teams play on different days the max 10 senior game minimum of 4 reserve game rule applies along side the six club game qualification. This has been the case in every league i have played in.

spot on, but what will happen now?? nothing!!:thumbsdown:

I must admit, there seem to be a few sth yarra players that clearly should not of been playing 2's!!

but like someone said, the SFL Yarras will get no punishment id assume

Some controversy to come out of the cant/yarra ressie game, re Bernard Brady?

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_i...S&pID=187046024&client=1-3909-0-64495-6151453

11 senior games during the season is clearly over the limit. Even if they sorted out some "promise" that he won't play seniors next week, it's still against the rules?

It seems as though Brady was allowed to play as the yarra's went to the SFL and said they were short on numbers(late in the week)!!!:eek::eek::eek: Now there is a few things to this. Firstly, I know for a fact that there were a few on the side lines that missed out on selection (eligable and fit players). Secondly, you can still field a side with 16 players (clearly had more than this even without Brady). And lastly, they have had a colts team (3rds) this year because of excess numbers, and you can't tell me that none of these guys were available. Looks like it has been handy for the Yarras to have someone on the inside.:mad:

Poor form Yarras, poor form SFL.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

It seems as though Brady was allowed to play as the yarra's went to the SFL and said they were short on numbers(late in the week)!!!:eek::eek::eek: Now there is a few things to this. Firstly, I know for a fact that there were a few on the side lines that missed out on selection (eligable and fit players). Secondly, you can still field a side with 16 players (clearly had more than this even without Brady). And lastly, they have had a colts team (3rds) this year because of excess numbers, and you can't tell me that none of these guys were available. Looks like it has been handy for the Yarras to have someone on the inside.:mad:

Poor form Yarras, poor form SFL.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Apart from the fit ones that missed Saturday they had a bench on Saturday.

So if the above is correct then they have misled the league and should be stripped of the game..:mad:

Would anyone from Yarra like to explain or are going to sit their in silent guilt??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back