SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Madman word around the traps is you may have lost a superstar from your team with dc a finalest captain recently calling it a day.

How do you think Skye Football Club will cover his loss???

I wont Lie to ya, I am fairly shattered, personally I got to watch alot of DC's football this year and I was impressed to no end, his leadership on the feild was spectacular!! He's work off the ball, and his Hardness towards the pill was second to none, He is a man who has got un limited amount of improvement left in his game and I feel it would be a shame for him not to continue playing!!

I still havent given up hope that the fine No.4 will not play again......

As a Bench Coach I could always count on DC to run straight at the pill and set the tone and aggression to opposition teams!! he was and still is a vital part of that premiership winning team!!

Dont do it DC!!!!

I wont Lie to ya, I am fairly shattered, personally I got to watch alot of DC's football this year and I was impressed to no end, his leadership on the feild was spectacular!! He's work off the ball, and his Hardness towards the pill was second to none, He is a man who has got un limited amount of improvement left in his game and I feel it would be a shame for him not to continue playing!!

I still havent given up hope that the fine No.4 will not play again......

As a Bench Coach I could always count on DC to run straight at the pill and set the tone and aggression to opposition teams!! he was and still is a vital part of that premiership winning team!!

Dont do it DC!!!!

I reckon DC will trudge around for another year. I don't think he could handle someone else wearing number 4. Anyway's he better the last thing the Skye Football Club needs to see while playing is the great man wearing his mankini on the hill....... Makes me cringe

Congrats to Poppy on landing the Ressies gig for South Yarra in 2008. Looking forward to what should be an exciting year for the Yarras if our run home this year was anything to go by. :thumbsu:

i honestly don't know..........judging by the fact it was at 6 this morning and i don't remember doing it means it could of been at anything.......................

now thats comedy, maybe trying to deliberatley / accidently run into the sth yarra boys???

the bloke just wants to play footy, someone give the man a game

he can play, he aint that bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pete ur not playing at south yarra Full Stop........... !!!! and madman funny u say that he goes "hey guys was just passing through" ahahahhaa he lives in bayswater or something gooose . ps pete go play with parkmore oh opps they folded must mean ur career is over FINALLY(y)

You cant ban a player from playing because you dont like them, if they have broken club rules or something then yeah, but not because you dont like em??

otherwise there be a few that Id like too.......

anyways......

the committee and players have had meetings and you are NOT welcome back.go and start somewhere new and fresh and dont bother turning up to pre season training at sth yarra.good luck!!!!
yet another case of an individual that thinks he/she is bigger than a club, would it make any difference that the president has told big pete that he is more than welcome back at the club. you have confirmed what i have always thaught of you, you are a fool but i dont have plans to name and shame you on here you drunk. some people need to grow up a little and especially you, you are one of the older players at a club trying to rebuild and develop you should be leading the way not telling past b&f winners that they are not welcome back. while there are blokes like yourself making absurd comments relating to the club you play for, you will continue to stuggle :mad:

yet another case of an individual that thinks he/she is bigger than a club, would it make any difference that the president has told big pete that he is more than welcome back at the club. you have confirmed what i have always thaught of you, you are a fool but i dont have plans to name and shame you on here you drunk. some people need to grow up a little and especially you, you are one of the older players at a club trying to rebuild and develop you should be leading the way not telling past b&f winners that they are not welcome back. while there are blokes like yourself making absurd comments relating to the club you play for, you will continue to stuggle :mad:
thanks for your input on me you have expressed what you think of me but im a little intrigued about your post.make sure you know who you are supposed to be before you post.
you claim that the president has told big pete that he is more than welcome back at the club but you are claiming to be big pete so wouldnt he have told you??
could this be just another nick coutts stunt??????i think so
anyone if you really think all that of me give me a call you have my number and we will discuss your thoughts.it is time to move on..........

thanks for your input on me you have expressed what you think of me but im a little intrigued about your post.make sure you know who you are supposed to be before you post.
you claim that the president has told big pete that he is more than welcome back at the club but you are claiming to be big pete so wouldnt he have told you??
could this be just another nick coutts stunt??????i think so
anyone if you really think all that of me give me a call you have my number and we will discuss your thoughts.it is time to move on..........
nothing to hide here champ i am pete:eek:

Just logged on to find my name falsely misplaced again, Gotherosellas please dont involve me in this matter i have nothing to do on any of these comments at all and dont intend too so keep my name out of it please.:mad:

gkw thanks for the hit yesterday started off alright til i got onto the 6th par 5 i think i ended up 4 over on that hole...hehehe :D

Yeah you gotta get around that dog leg on the first shot or your up shit creek, what did you shot? You play 9 or 18?

After that 6th i lost the plot i was 1 over on every hole before that blew out to 53 for 9 went back to hack status real quick. You coming for a run tonight? Do yourself a favour and get the first one over and done with.

After that 6th i lost the plot i was 1 over on every hole before that blew out to 53 for 9 went back to hack status real quick. You coming for a run tonight? Do yourself a favour and get the first one over and done with.

53 ouchhhhh!!!!!No training tonight i might just go for a jog from my car to the pizza shop got a craving for a big fat hawaiian pizza. Will come next monday got day off so no excuse.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back