SFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only able to watch the first quarter of the St Pauls-v-Port Colts match. Port Colts played a brilliant first quarter defending into a 6 goal wind. Their skills and ball use were excellent, and probably should have scored a few more goals into the wind.
Not overly impressed with St Pauls, but could have been a bad day at the office. Colts will be seething at letting the 4 points slip.
We are.

Dalla-libera for port colts 4 weeks, I haven’t seen the footage but I’m hearing he was ridiculed for something that was more on the 1-2 side of things. But I’m only repeating what I’ve heard.

Will that hurt their finals hunt?

Danny ades not selected for the dingoes, is this something that was expected or is there an injury attached to it? If so, the dingoes have had a horror run of injuries.

Dalla-libera for port colts 4 weeks, I haven’t seen the footage but I’m hearing he was ridiculed for something that was more on the 1-2 side of things. But I’m only repeating what I’ve heard.

Will that hurt their finals hunt?

Danny ades not selected for the dingoes, is this something that was expected or is there an injury attached to it? If so, the dingoes have had a horror run of injuries.
I heard Danny Ades gone for season.....injured

Any news on where the finals are?
Surely not Springvale. What’s the alternative for the first two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps the league was already aware that finals were likely to be moved and that’s why Springvale has been left vacant and not given another division?
What better way to piss off the locals by trying to move finals. Any wonder they have won one flag in 100 years.

Port colts Huge result over Cheltenham

The season is so open, dingoes are there and they have the best coach in the Comp. too many writing them off.

Port colts Huge result over Cheltenham

The season is so open, dingoes are there and they have the best coach in the Comp. too many writing them off.

You don't rate Jase from St Pauls? I spent one year under him at the club and one of the better coaches going around. Especially for what he was able to achieve from a young group, getting a flag in year 2......

You don't rate Jase from St Pauls? I spent one year under him at the club and one of the better coaches going around. Especially for what he was able to achieve from a young group, getting a flag in year 2......

They are both great, I never said I didn’t rate him? I would say they are both the premier coaches of the comp, but morwood has my vote. Not taking anything away from either. Both good mentors for their football clubs!

As the league maps out it’s resources for finals, interesting reading in regard to current tribunal standings which may ensure correct alignment of umpires and officials during finals

Ranking of weeks suspensions so far for the year

Port Colts: 6 reports / 15 weeks. (Current Clubhouse leader in the Thug Stakes)
Moorabbin: 4/12 weeks ( 6 to one player gets them the silver medal)
Dandenong: 3/10 weeks (all weeks incurred in one brain fade game)
Chelsea Heights: 5/ 10 weeks
Doveton: 6/10 weeks

All up 29 clubs had a suspended player or more.

Sth Yarra, Springvale Districts, Hallam, Bentleigh and Ashwood. Ashwood is of note as a ‘featherweight’ there got his 16 weeks and disqualified last year. Obviously he is a pin up boy there now from better behaviour.

134 weeks dished out at average of 2.3 weeks.

Largest was 6 weeks to a lightweight from Moorabbin.

Seems to be a myth that the lower divisions house the thugs, however not entirely true

Div 1: 44 weeks
Div 2: 49 weeks
Div 3: 9 weeks
Div 4: 32 weeks

As the league maps out it’s resources for finals, interesting reading in regard to current tribunal standings which may ensure correct alignment of umpires and officials during finals

Port Colts: 6 reports / 15 weeks. (Current Clubhouse leader in the Thug Stakes)
Moorabbin: 4/12 weeks ( 6 to one player gets them the silver medal)

Sth Yarra, Springvale Districts, Hallam, Bentleigh and Ashwood. Ashwood is of note as a ‘featherweight’ there got his 16 weeks and disqualified last year. Obviously he is a pin up boy there now from better behaviour.

Seems to be a myth that the lower divisions house the thugs, however not entirely true

Moorabbin: 5/17 weeks ( new thug house leader )
Port Colts: 6 reports / 15 weeks. (Current Clubhouse leader in the Thug
Murrumbeena: 7/13 weeks (big mover over the weekend. The tradition continues)

Moorabbin new thug house leader with Murrumbeena coming through with 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back