SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

There's not much you can do in rugby that u can't in our footy... u can't hit people high, u don't get people from behind (cause you generally tackle people from the front)
You can't lift someone above the horizontal...
U can't tackle someone whilst their feet are off the ground ... u can trip however... but why you would want to be able to is beyond me... so really there's not shitloads of a difference

Our Comp is still at a good level of physicality, sling tackles aren't really needed especially in two double motions... and obviously the umpires have seen something in this that warrants a decent suspension

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The problem is the umpires are that bad no one knows what is acceptable and what isn't the Afl cant get it right with there tribunal and umpires so how is the sfl going to get it right this is why the game is going to shit it starts at the top

Back in the day you would see players run through with elbows, crunch someone front on who had their head over the footy and yes sling tackle. Surely you would agree that the AFL and inturn local competitions have done a great job removing these acts from our game? Not one player or supporter wants to see good hard solid tackles removed from the game and to say football is now "soft" is a joke. Obviously you don't play anymore or ever did. Now I didn't see the incident with the Hallam player however for the tribunal to dish out 6 weeks it must have been a very dangerous act and could have caused serious harm to the Black Rock player. Players now have a duty of care towards each other which I believe is fantastic, yes accidents occur and always will however we are playing local football so we should all expect to be able to play the game and not have idiots running around trying to knock you out. That's not footy, if you want to do that go and take up boxing.

Well said. I have a good job, missus and kid on the way so hear what you are saying bud. Not sure of the victim of the 8 week incident however hope he is ok. Obviously the tribunal has taken all that into account as well because if looks significant. rather they go strong on such acts than not as we all need to show a duty of care towards each other, even when we play EH's ... lol

You are trying to find people on a blog site, wow, I knew the IQ level at Lyndale was low but you have taken it to another level there Proudpooba.

Might have to smack both of you next time we meet. I reckon I know who you soft-cells are.

I'm off air as I have a big game tomorrow followed by a hot date with a little office number from Dandenong

Thanks again to the posters who PM's me with their support

Well said. I have a good job, missus and kid on the way so hear what you are saying bud. Not sure of the victim of the 8 week incident however hope he is ok. Obviously the tribunal has taken all that into account as well because if looks significant. rather they go strong on such acts than not as we all need to show a duty of care towards each other, even when we play EH's ... lol

You move fast bounce!
2 months ago you were dating hot little office numbers, now a missus and a kid on the way.

You move fast bounce!
2 months ago you were dating hot little office numbers, now a missus and a kid on the way.
Adrianna.,thought you cashed out after your recent embarrassment. Great to see you are keeping up your research on pseudonyms.

You got anything of value to add on here or you just having a crack at others?

Give it a rest peanut.

Last edited:
Not others bounce, just you.
One of my fans texted me altering me to the post about a missus and kid.
So what is it, you have a missus with a kid on the way?
Or you're having hot dates with Office staff?
Oh wait, no it can't be.
You have a missus at home heavily pregnant and you're cheating on her with girls from Dandenong!
Geez bounce I knew you had no integrity or spine, but this is a new low for you!

Not others bounce, just you.
One of my fans texted me altering me to the post about a missus and kid.
So what is it, you have a missus with a kid on the way?
Or you're having hot dates with Office staff?
Oh wait, no it can't be.
You have a missus at home heavily pregnant and you're cheating on her with girls from Dandenong!
Geez bounce I knew you had no integrity or spine, but this is a new low for you!

You and your mate must lead pathetic lives Adrian.

Last edited:
Adrianna you are sitting on a public blogging site at 12am arguing and seeking answers from a pseudonym. Oh dear.

My fans and myself actually feel quiet sorry for you and now realise why you sleep with the light on.

I tore you a new one in regard to the Dandenong player so I'm going to leave you alone now. Go take your medicine and everything will be ok in the morning.

Hopefully you can bounceback on here and actually contribute something without making a fool of yourself.

Goodnight peanut

Last edited:
Adrian, you are sitting on a public blogging site at 12am arguing and seeking answers from a pseudonym. Oh dear.

My fans and myself actually feel quiet sorry for you and now realise why you sleep with the light on.

I tore you a new one in regard to the Dandenong player so I'm going to leave you alone now. Go take your medicine and everything will be ok in the morning.

Hopefully you can bounceback on here and actually contribute something without making a fool of yourself.

Goodnight peanut

Tore me a new one! Wtf
You're delusional.

You're a liar. I've caught you out so many times.
http://addiction.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Compulsive_Lying_Disorder

A gutless little germ is what you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bounced and moneymatters you two can make your own thread and have your cat fight on there if you want... so the rest of us don't have to listen to it

I think you meant 'read' rather than 'listen' Tiggies. I think Adrianna had a few after losing on the pokies last night and just took it out on a highly credentialed BF poster . Look who starts it all.

I think you meant 'read' rather than 'listen' Tiggies. I think Adrianna had a few after losing on the pokies last night and just took it out on a highly credentialed BF poster . Look who starts it all.

3 more lies from bounceback, add that to the tally for those keeping score.
And I only pop up when bounceback blatantly lies or tries to spread rumours.
Didn't write anything when he was relaying supposed texts from a Hallam player about the suspension as I couldn't verify it as a lie (probably was)

So if bounce stops the lies you shouldn't hear from me.

Bouncey bouncey bouncey. Such a stud. Going on dates with chicks from the office . Naughty boy. Hope misses back doesnt find out about that. No bouncing back from that friend. What are ya having? Or is it not yours? Congrats if it is but . Im happy for you cos i actually like you.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bouncey bouncey bouncey. Such a stud. Going on dates with chicks from the office . Naughty boy. Hope misses back doesnt find out about that. No bouncing back from that friend. What are ya having? Or is it not yours? Congrats if it is but . Im happy for you cos i actually like you.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't bouncey caught bangin on a plane to Ibiza was it?

Yeah that's no good if they do but unless anyone on here was in the tribunal then we don't know the facts. All we know is he got 6+2 which indicates something untoward happen. If 1-2 weeks ok but 6-8! Will make some players, including myself think next time cause 6 weeks is a massive time to not play. What do u do?
All will be thinking the same i think mate, scary stuff

If you seriously think that the tackle was a dog act, then you'd best polish of those tap shoes you rabbit. One of the fairest and cleanest tackles i've seen in a while - poor bloke was just a bit smaller than he anticipated

Was his final dog act of the day. #28 had been coming in late, hitting behind play and had opened up a clothesline shop just off half forward.

I was standing on the wing closest to BR's player who struggled to move for a good 5 mins after he got hit. #28 was smirking as he came off while his fat water boy who played Thirds the week before started abusing supporters who were giving him a hard time.

Hallam of old are well and truly back.

Was his final dog act of the day. #28 had been coming in late, hitting behind play and had opened up a clothesline shop just off half forward.

I was standing on the wing closest to BR's player who struggled to move for a good 5 mins after he got hit. #28 was smirking as he came off while his fat water boy who played Thirds the week before started abusing supporters who were giving him a hard time.

Hallam of old are well and truly back.

Also decided to use the BR's ruckmans as a whack-a-mole machine while he was on the ground.

Moving on now. The blokes been given a 6 week rest and as far as I know Hallam haven't appealed the decision; so that's that.

Hearing that Morrabbins magoos have already forfeited this week? Incredible, seeing as they won a tight game at home last week. Can anyone confirm? Maybe Sandown and Dandy aren't the biggest basket cases in the league after all.

Cracking game coming up between BR and the Eagles this week! A loss likely puts BR 3 games + a tonne of percentage back from the five, which is probably season over considering they play 3 of the current 5 again this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back