SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to hear! Was an absolute dog act
As stated my mate said 10 but could be wrong

He also stated sicel will not be missed by a few teammates who have been there along time (1 didn't play in weekend I believe) He and Thomas bringing reputation of the club down. Thomas dropped last week wasn't the coach having a spine, apparently a few players gave him a ultimatum to drop him. Player turmoil on the rise at Hallam

He also stated sicel will not be missed by a few teammates who have been there along time (1 didn't play in weekend I believe) He and Thomas bringing reputation of the club down. Thomas dropped last week wasn't the coach having a spine, apparently a few players gave him a ultimatum to drop him. Player turmoil on the rise at Hallam

Big buzz do you have something to say about this? Seeing you would no more being on the Hallam coaching staff.

What I know about Hallam is that this guy is talking rubbish or he is just getting some bad mail.

Off the field Sigeti is one of the nicest blokes you will meet. On the feild sometimes he does go overboard but plays the game hard. His teammates love how hard he goes.

Thomas is also a good bloke. He has all the talent in the world but is just lazy. Plenty of clubs would have players that don't train every night and still get a game.

Too say that Hallam have a player turmoil problem is stupid if you are not in the club.

Big buzz do you have something to say about this? Seeing you would no more being on the Hallam coaching staff.

What I know about Hallam is that this guy is talking rubbish or he is just getting some bad mail.

Off the field Sigeti is one of the nicest blokes you will meet. On the feild sometimes he does go overboard but plays the game hard. His teammates love how hard he goes.

Thomas is also a good bloke. He has all the talent in the world but is just lazy. Plenty of clubs would have players that don't train every night and still get a game.

Too say that Hallam have a player turmoil problem is stupid if you are not in the club.

Happy to state my mail is wrong just saying what an ex Hallam guy text me last night, if not 10 less 2 or turmoil we can see.

If you seriously think that the tackle was a dog act, then you'd best polish of those tap shoes you rabbit. One of the fairest and cleanest tackles i've seen in a while - poor bloke was just a bit smaller than he anticipated

Most on here didn't see it but looks like the tribunal were so impressed they having given him 10 weeks to refine his technique.

Yes foot king you are right on the money with everything you say about both of them and what the players think it's laughable the garbage what is said on here by some I couldn't have said it better myself the tackle was more of a sling tackle and that's the way football is going so he may be should have got 2 weeks in my opinion and that only judged on what afl gives for the same thing and it was no way a dogs act and it's hilarious that both sides played good hard football but black rock didn't like coming of second best In all aspects of the game and there 2s didn't mind throwing a few elbows around early but when they knew we wouldn't put up with it and fronted them they didn't want a bar of it they seem to play like a lot of ammo sides don't mind giving you one but as soon as you give it back they don't want to no about it and play the victim

your information is a load of garbage m8 I'd really wonder if you're m8 really likes you if he did he wouldn't be telling so much shit and making you look silly cheers

Most on here didn't see it but looks like the tribunal were so impressed they having given him 10 weeks to refine his technique.

Ever consider the system being F-----? 6 weeks a bloke has to sit on the sideline due to them also not being there to see and appreciate the tackle... Shame on them, shame on you

Ever consider the system being F-----? 6 weeks a bloke has to sit on the sideline due to them also not being there to see and appreciate the tackle... Shame on them, shame on you

Shame on me? what for goose, I don't give a toss about the bloke, haven't even seen him play just saying what a mate said and u say 6 he says 10 who knows.. He must be feeling down as 409 tackles on the weekend and his is the only one resulting in 10 week suspension.,.how unlucky is that

Plenty players on here on here can see through your crap mate.

Shame on me? what for goose, I don't give a toss about the bloke, haven't even seen him play just saying what a mate said and u say 6 he says 10 who knows.. He must be feeling down as 409 tackles on the weekend and his is the only one resulting in 10 week suspension.,.how unlucky is that

Some would say that laying 409 tackles is superhero like. A mate has always said to me, not all superheros wear capes. Gee oh Dee, he was right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goose, did I say 409 by him, 409 across 150 players on weekend. Stop making up your own crap out of nothing.

She'd have to have been a fairly solid sling tackle... ive seen a bucketload of questionable slings in 8 rounds not even given as free kicks.. one knocked a bloke out cold..

There's gotta be more to this story surely..

Surely the league could shell out for footage to be taken! They did in that rubbish pre season comp.. otherwise the tribunal is nothing but a kangaroo court

So you're saying it was more of a sling tackle then you agree with crackerjack saying it was a fair and clean tackle? Something doesn't add up
Well if you look at what I said this is the way football is going i said so a lot of us were brought up and have tackled for years like this and it would be play on but in my eyes but the way it is now soft girly don't tackle to hard football you will get suspended and they wonder why kids don't play it like they used to the problem is all the umpires have a different idea of these sort of things there is no consistency in there decisions so if they don't know how the hell do the players ever going to

6 weeks with 2 suspended is what he got lv seen blokes get less for a lot worse than that but as Iv said football is basically going down the path of if you tackle hard you will get weeks and i for one are not one bit disappointed my son and a few of his m8 are looking at playing rugby next year as they don't enjoy it as it's to soft this is 15 year olds

6 weeks with 2 suspended is what he got lv seen blokes get less for a lot worse than that but as Iv said football is basically going down the path of if you tackle hard you will get weeks and i for one are not one bit disappointed my son and a few of his m8 are looking at playing rugby next year as they don't enjoy it as it's to soft this is 15 year olds

Yeah that's no good if they do but unless anyone on here was in the tribunal then we don't know the facts. All we know is he got 6+2 which indicates something untoward happen. If 1-2 weeks ok but 6-8! Will make some players, including myself think next time cause 6 weeks is a massive time to not play. What do u do?

Back in the day you would see players run through with elbows, crunch someone front on who had their head over the footy and yes sling tackle. Surely you would agree that the AFL and inturn local competitions have done a great job removing these acts from our game? Not one player or supporter wants to see good hard solid tackles removed from the game and to say football is now "soft" is a joke. Obviously you don't play anymore or ever did. Now I didn't see the incident with the Hallam player however for the tribunal to dish out 6 weeks it must have been a very dangerous act and could have caused serious harm to the Black Rock player. Players now have a duty of care towards each other which I believe is fantastic, yes accidents occur and always will however we are playing local football so we should all expect to be able to play the game and not have idiots running around trying to knock you out. That's not footy, if you want to do that go and take up boxing.

There's not much you can do in rugby that u can't in our footy... u can't hit people high, u don't get people from behind (cause you generally tackle people from the front)
You can't lift someone above the horizontal...
U can't tackle someone whilst their feet are off the ground ... u can trip however... but why you would want to be able to is beyond me... so really there's not shitloads of a difference

Our Comp is still at a good level of physicality, sling tackles aren't really needed especially in two double motions... and obviously the umpires have seen something in this that warrants a decent suspension

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you're saying it was more of a sling tackle then you agree with crackerjack saying it was a fair and clean tackle? Something doesn't add up
Back in the day you would see players run through with elbows, crunch someone front on who had their head over the footy and yes sling tackle. Surely you would agree that the AFL and inturn local competitions have done a great job removing these acts from our game? Not one player or supporter wants to see good hard solid tackles removed from the game and to say football is now "soft" is a joke. Obviously you don't play anymore or ever did. Now I didn't see the incident with the Hallam player however for the tribunal to dish out 6 weeks it must have been a very dangerous act and could have caused serious harm to the Black Rock player. Players now have a duty of care towards each other which I believe is fantastic, yes accidents occur and always will however we are playing local football so we should all expect to be able to play the game and not have idiots running around trying to knock you out. That's not footy, if you want to do that go and take up boxing.
yes I do agree with you on those sort of incidents and we don't want them in our game but it is still softer than what it was 5 years ago as it's hard for a lot of guys to change there game after so many years of being taught to tackle and make sure it hurts them when they do and I'm just saying it In a fair way and I can tell you I only stopped playing 2years ago and played 480 od games of senior and reserves football so I'm well and truely qualified to make a opinion on this I feel Iv seen a opponent cry a couple of years ago because the guy on him was playing him that tight seriously it's the world we live in now but to many sook about anything and need harden up

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...s/news-story/f196d5db9945983bfa82dcf7c7824149

Not good, Kudos to the players that are sticking fat but very worrying signs to only get 7 players to training.

Lets hope they can turn it around very soon before it gets too hard and shut up shop. Hopefully it doesnt get to this.
do hope it improves for them a friend played for a team cranbourne way forgot which they sometimes borrowed op players to play for them to field a side etc and couple times didnt have enough to field a side must be hard at times for some of the teams out bush at times to field a side let alone get players to training at times

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back