SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Doveton might be in for for a big week on the track after hearing the coach saying bring your mouthgards to training Tuesday. He wasn't impressed the way they went about it.

Watching the game first hand I must say Dandy had as much ball as Doveton through the match. Doveton just a class above with run and spread. Anyone else agree with me here that dandy put in for most of the game?

I see black rock might be a dark horse come finals things seem to be going better down at the club.

Looks like Doveton might be in for for a big week on the track after hearing the coach saying bring your mouthgards to training Tuesday. He wasn't impressed the way they went about it.

Watching the game first hand I must say Dandy had as much ball as Doveton through the match. Doveton just a class above with run and spread. Anyone else agree with me here that dandy put in for most of the game?

I see black rock might be a dark horse come finals things seem to be going better down at the club.
Yeah the 3qtr time talk from the coach was was even more harsh. Fair enough. The boys went through the motions for most of the day. To dandys credit they had a real crack. One of the most boring games of footy I've ever seen though. Almost Zero highlights

Yeah the 3qtr time talk from the coach was was even more harsh. Fair enough. The boys went through the motions for most of the day. To dandys credit they had a real crack. One of the most boring games of footy I've ever seen though. Almost Zero highlights
Are you a Doveton man? As bad as this sounds dandy has 1/2 decent players. Not sure why they are playing there. Long sleeve guy was far the best for dandy and there second ruckman with the tats had a crack.

Not sure if Doveton was going through the motions but from what I see need to pick up If they are the real deal.

Heard from a mate that Hallam black rock was a fiery encounter with send offs from both sides and a report. Can anyone confirm?

Are you a Doveton man? As bad as this sounds dandy has 1/2 decent players. Not sure why they are playing there. Long sleeve guy was far the best for dandy and there second ruckman with the tats had a crack.

Not sure if Doveton was going through the motions but from what I see need to pick up If they are the real deal.
Yeah I am. Still plenty of improvement to come from our side. Our last few weeks have not been our best. Some key players coming into the side will help. Every side could say similar things I'm sure.

Looks to be a pretty good test coming up this week against an in form black rock.

Blokes at dandy might be there to play with mates, there for/with the coach or genuinely love the club.. not everyone's out there to cash grab n transfer into premiership ready sides..

I'm sure there's some positive stuff at Dandy, they seem to be working hard just lack class n depth of the top 2/3

Yeah I am. Still plenty of improvement to come from our side. Our last few weeks have not been our best. Some key players coming into the side will help. Every side could say similar things I'm sure.

Looks to be a pretty good test coming up this week against an in form black rock.[/QUOT
Blokes at dandy might be there to play with mates, there for/with the coach or genuinely love the club.. not everyone's out there to cash grab n transfer into premiership ready sides..

I'm sure there's some positive stuff at Dandy, they seem to be working hard just lack class n depth of the top 2/3
very true. It's going to be a long year for them and sandown. Looks like the match of the round ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best round of the year coming up this week. You could make a good arguement for both sides in 4 of the 6 games at least.

My early picks

Doveton
Lyndale 8pts
End hills 15pts
Dandy 40 pts
Hallam 45pts
Ashwood 65

Black rock showing they are a threat last week. Looking forward to seeing them first hand this week.

Last edited:
Heard from a mate that Hallam black rock was a fiery encounter with send offs from both sides and a report. Can anyone confirm?

As a spectator looked a very tough game with #28 from Hallam throwing plenty of cheap shots. Knocked out three players and was finally red carded for the last one, expect him to get 6 weeks at the tribunal if they are fair dinkum about eradicating violence from this league

As a spectator looked a very tough game with #28 from Hallam throwing plenty of cheap shots. Knocked out three players and was finally red carded for the last one, expect him to get 6 weeks at the tribunal if they are fair dinkum about eradicating violence from this league

I think the umpires boss was the reporting umpire so it'll be a tough one to fight for the Hawks

I think the umpires boss was the reporting umpire so it'll be a tough one to fight for the Hawks

Good to know. Any idea where you can see tribunal results? Have checked the website but seems the SFL is happy to keep it as low key as possible

Good to know. Any idea where you can see tribunal results? Have checked the website but seems the SFL is happy to keep it as low key as possible
Rumours out of the Hallam camp is that Siceti (no 28) can enjoy a nice mid season holiday with a 6 weeks suspension for a late cheap shot. Good riddance, hopefully teach the soft **** you can't get away with that rubbish & expect to be playing the following round

Rumours out of the Hallam camp is that Siceti (no 28) can enjoy a nice mid season holiday with a 6 weeks suspension for a late cheap shot. Good riddance, hopefully teach the soft **** you can't get away with that rubbish & expect to be playing the following round

Wow, that's a large suspension.

Ashwood player got 3 weeks for a fair bump recently while the bloke who belted him multiple times after that got away with 2 so it's good to see them punishing the ones that actually deserve it..:

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ashwood player got 3 weeks for a fair bump recently while the bloke who belted him multiple times after that got away with 2 so it's good to see them punishing the ones that actually deserve it..:

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
From all reports this bloke deserves every week he was given. The league has worked hard to rid the comp from stupid thuggish acts

Someone text me saying he got 10 weeks with 2 suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back