SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha cmon mate. Whats wrong with some banter..lets not go getting serious here. For Damn sake im.playing in the twos.at the minute. By the way. Put someone on me guys. But jeezus have a joke serious sally

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but he's not on here to defend himself... just copping it from 5-6 bloke... good on him for getting a game consistently

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No worries Adrianna, the stalker from Lyndale. I heard a few of the Lyndale boys are sick of your crap on Big Footy.

Any chance Ed (who is respected) could put some cement in his spine and pull you aside and tell you how much of an embarrassment you are for the club on Big Footy. Something along the lines of "it's not about you Adrianna". Smack smack

What are they sick of? All I do on here is call you out on lies.
So I'll add that comment to the tally of bounceback lies.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter but he's not on here to defend himself... just copping it from 5-6 bloke... good on him for getting a game consistently

Seriously pal. Every game i play every other club rips into me flat out. Bit of computer chat who gives a rats. Just let it go. See the humour. Its great.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That kris Russo has to be the biggest plum ever. From the shot he dribbled 3 years ago I can tell straight away that from what stormtime has posted on this thread that its none other than kris. My suggestion to the ring master of the Lyndhurst circus is to implement a media ban on that muppet and your credibility will instantly go up 25%. And maybe some gaffer tape on game days.

I believe Kris Russo may have given you a love tap you one after this post Adrianna ...ha ha.

And we have Lyndale posters coming on here saying "oh ,no we love Lyndhurst being in SFNL" what a load of crap. In 2-3 years time Lyndhurst will own the area and the house of flogs will crumble.

Keep doing your club proud Adrianna

I believe Kris Russo may have given you a love tap you one after this post Adrianna ...ha ha.

And we have Lyndale posters coming on here saying "oh ,no we love Lyndhurst being in SFNL" what a load of crap. In 2-3 years time Lyndhurst will own the area and the house of flogs will crumble.

Keep doing your club proud Adrianna
Wow clutching at straws, Who's the stalker now.

Sorry bud I sit back and let you have little digs at Lyndale as this forum is predominantly used for playful banter, that being said I have to pull you up on this.

Lyndale were never against Lyndhurst coming into the comp last year, either formally or informally.

We do have some concerns about potentially Hampton Park and a possibility of Clyde forming a team and coming in.
Lyndhurst song

Who are who who are we
We are the team from L F C
We'll kick it high - and pass it low
Score some goals - put on a show
At lightning footy is our game
We will never play with shame
TAKE A LOOK CAN'T YOU SEE
WE ARE THE TEAM FROM L F C

Thank god no one will ever have to hear it

Yeah, no worries Rocky, however here you have Ms O'neill your club secretary giving it to them when they joined. Nah, you guys were spewing Lyndhurst came into the SFNL, and Adrianna is your PR to pump that disappointment. She continues to do your club proud. Looking forward to some more healthy banter with Adrianna as she continues to stalk high credentialed BF posters

Ha you must be joking if you think Lyndale boys would want to stick around there after the game. For such a affluent socioeconomic area I was surprised by the state of the club rooms.
I have a bowel movement you set your watch to, Every Saturday at 10:30 I need to lay a brick.
I arrived at the ground at 10:30 ready for my pre game ritual, I walked into our change rooms and went straight for the toilet, to my disgust I was met with dried faeces covering the toilet. I was shocked at the state. So I walked around to the mount club rooms to use the toilets in there, but was surprised that there were no toilets with the exception of the ladies bathroom. I walked out and asked a MW player if their president was around, they replied with "nah I think he is at the thirds game, what did you need?" I told him my predicament about needed toilet that was not covered in bum mud. He laughed and told me to use theirs. Now there were a few mount players that saw me in my Lyndale top waiting to use the toilet, so no one can say I'm making this up. After waiting 5 minutes outside the occupied cubicle and realising that the person on the other side of the door was not budging as his pre game ritual seemed to consist of playing candy crush on toilet I made my way back outside. I said to the bloke that using the toilet wasn't an option he then said "well just use the female toilets, there's only one lady here and she's in the canteen" being on the brink of touching cloth I hurriedly made my way to the female toilets, only to discovered a much more horrific site. Blood! there was blood on the seat of the first cubicle, not a murder scene of blood just a couple of blotches, but it was enough to disgust me. turning to the next cubicle I was surprised in some what of way. Some how the toilet seat had been removed but the lid was still attached. It was then that I gave up and went back to our change rooms and discovered the public toilet just outside of our doors.

So long story short SFLbloke. If you want a team to stick around and have a beer how's about MW actually put an effort in and make their facilities a little more hygienic and tidy.

But it could've also been the fact that the Lyndale boys are more accustomed to drinking in club rooms that don't resemble a shoe box

This is the classic excuse not having a beer with the good people at Mount. No toilet paper, so Ill crack the shits and not go in for a beer, or maybe a smacking especially after the post you did on Goughy....I think you use the toilet paper excuse so you didn't have to front him like you ran from me Adrianna. Typical of Lyndale people not going in for a beer after the game. Worst club by far in just slinking out, making excused, "oh, no toilet paper" wah wah..

Doing your club proud Adrianna

Can't beat them, join them Adrianna. Doing your club proud on a number of fronts.
Too bad nobody jumps to conclusions like you. As everyone will remember Lyndhurst had some BF posters that were not giving div 3 the time of day. Saying things like "we'll smash through this division"

Nice try though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the classic excuse not having a beer with the good people at Mount. No toilet paper, so Ill crack the shits and not go in for a beer, or maybe a smaking. Typical of Lyndale people not going in for a beer after the game. Worst club by far in just slinking out, making excused, "oh, no toilet paper" wah wah..
Still no lies though haha you are sad

What dump of house! That must certainly be in a low socioeconomical.
Doveton?
Hallam?
Dandenong?

and here you are, a senior committee person at Lyndale slamming the facilities and players at your closest rivals.

Come on Ed, get fair dinkum and tell Adrianna to pull her head in on BF. Representing Lyndale on here to express the clubs hate of Lyndhurst and also the other 3 clubs in the area does not go down to well. Why would Adrianna want to express such thoughts when the club has to play them. Very strange.

and here you are, a senior committee person at Lyndale slamming the facilities and players at your closest rivals.

Come on Ed, get fair dinkum and tell Adrianna to pull her head in on BF. Representing Lyndale on here to express the clubs hate of Lyndhurst and also the other 3 clubs in the area does not go down to well. Why would Adrianna want to express such thoughts when the club has to play them. Very strange.

Because that was a house over the fence of mount Waverleys ground.
After a mount player said that they can't wait to leave div 3 and it's low socioeconomic clubs.

Everyone who reads this thread were reading it last year.
Is it infuriating that you can't find anything juicy???

Bounceback & Money Matters need to root and get it over with. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

As for who is shit and who isn't, you play Divvy 3 SFL you're all shit.....

Except for the great man from Lyndale.

As a 'friend' of the Dandenong Captain on Facebook and on-field opponent, I did have a chuckle at his Facebook post after the Black Rock game.

Had the balls to take a photo of Black Rock Frat Party Rules, then suggested it was a joke and they're a shit club because of these rules which are around behaviour at functions and how to behave when leaving after a function.

I do enjoy a beer with all players/clubs after a game but to take a picture of a clubs code of conduct, put it on Facebook and humiliate it then to have other 'friends' laugh at the way a club behaves is pretty shit. Coming from a club Captain is worse....but to cap it off, Dandenong knocking a clubs culture? With that hill of drunken idiots behind the goalswhi bag the opposition! Especially a club who win SENIOR flags and we're the best conducted SFNL club last year.

Dandenong........Where flannelette meets suburbia!

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back