SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, Great to see Turbo may be back playing. Transfer in from Doveton to his old coach at Ashwood.

Lyndhurst have lost 5 to Cheltenham which will hurt them

Cannot believe Hallam want Fredrick back. Probably need him to replace spugeti as both same 'type' of player. Seemed happy he left and now coming back. Strange.

I don't think Hayden will be playing... in the two years or so he was at Hallam was as a coach and he played a handful of games to help out but his knees are both completely shot...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

just spoke to turbo and his helping mick on the bench.... champion bloke when u actually get to know him everyone at the eagles loves him. his moving back to lakes entrance next year and we wish him all the best

just spoke to turbo and his helping mick on the bench.... champion bloke when u actually get to know him everyone at the eagles loves him. his moving back to lakes entrance next year and we wish him all the best

Yeah great bloke. Great to see he is up and about and will no doubt have some impact on the bench as best reader of the play I have met.

apart from the obvious games;

I hope the Hills beat the "Flogs on the Hill"
I am giving Dandy a great chance of taking it up to Moorrabbin and causing an upset
Ashwood will BOUNCEBACK and flog DOveton. Robbo will not play or if he does will have little impact. Playing injured atm but needs to play to keep the gate ticking over. Any Ashwood supporters heading there, as per instructions, take a soccer ball an just state you are going into the soccer ground out the back. (thats a winner the $5 gate fee - far dinkum, what w***er set that imposing fee on. - If you want to see Robbo play be quick as he will not be there next year, as already stated to the club I believe)

Wow, Great to see Turbo may be back playing. Transfer in from Doveton to his old coach at Ashwood.

Lyndhurst have lost 5 to Cheltenham which will hurt them

Cannot believe Hallam want Fredrick back. Probably need him to replace spugeti as both same 'type' of player. Seemed happy he left and now coming back. Strange.

Bounce, H is back just doing some work with our forwards as a part time coach so by the rules he needs to be registered as a club official which requires a clearance. Not really post worthy.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's instructed the soccer ball trick?

You stalking again Adrianna O'Neil from Lyndale??..can you actually contribute something rather than just responding to my posts.

Great to see the Hillbillies snuff out the 'house of flogs' season.

Again, Lyndale just a ho-hum club, going nowhere, doing nuffing. When you have Adrianna in charge, no bloody wonder. ha ha

You stalking again Adrianna O'Neil from Lyndale??..can you actually contribute something rather than just responding to my posts.

Again, Lyndale just a ho-hum club, going nowhere, doing nuffing. When you have Adrianna in charge, no bloody wonder. ha ha
They didnt put anyone on me and paid the consequences bouncey lel

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have a soccer ball in the car.
"Here for soccer practice!"

Just pointing out how unoriginal you are.

They didnt put anyone on me and paid the consequences bouncey lel

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Obviously didn't do their homework on you. Sides ignore your talents at their peril. I heard my Man 'Byron' tore Lynda-dale a new one yesterday. You now must admit he is better than the 'Baton'

Lynda-dale not going to win too many games when they can't score on the last quarter. The gatekeeper reaching for the keys as about to close up the club after another ho-him year where nothing achieved.

Plenty of dovey blokes played allot better than robbo, he got allot of goals straight in front... looks like he's carrying multiple injuries though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah he probably should have rested this week but with a few other forwards not available he was needed. Did some nice things but was definitely sore

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back