Speculation Shai Bolton [OOC 2028]

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar score inv more score launches more assist

Should note here that score involvement as a stat includes all your own score board impact, so similar score assist stats indicate a player who creates more for his team.

This is why I think both will work in the same side.

I think that's Freo goggles, Schultz is the better player, those goals are worth a lot to the right team. Baker is also a better player and worth more, even with contract differences. Just not as much Tigers fans will think because apparently he's in similar conversations to the garden variety vegetable Kosi
Mate we agreed baker is approx 15, you said your boy maybe 20's even 30's. You said that.

Should note here that score involvement as a stat includes all your own score board impact, so similar score assist stats indicate a player who creates more for his team.

This is why I think both will work in the same side.
Nope, you are not having him now, you've upset me.

To avoid upsetting our wonderful mods and whoever reports this thread, Switta is a useful AFL role player and is a dollar store Bolton. I would personally value him mid 20ish

Tigers would not want Switta in any trade if they were open to trading Bolton as it mostly defeats the purpose of being open to trading him. They have enough leaders

On a separate topic were you not a mod ?
did you get sacked ?
I resigned all modding as I started a new job and wanted to be on here less. I'm off sick at the moment so back shit posting in all my glory

On a separate topic were you not a mod ?
did you get sacked ?
More like one of those horror films where you need to find someone to pass the curse onto.

guess who 'won'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I re-signed all modding as I started a new job and wanted to be on here less. I'm off sick at the moment so back shit posting in all my glory
Wow what a difference not being a mod does

Your actually alot more bearable now and even tagging me on threads

But im sure your missing giving me infractions

Wow what a difference not being a mod does

Your actually alot more bearable now and even tagging me on threads

But im sure your missing giving me infractions
I still have connections I can call in. Get him Ticky009

With 17 players on the injured list Peel Thunder could have a day out and wouldnt mean anything

I've likened him to a midget Chris Judd so hopefully he can live up to that in the first game most of the Richmond fans will have ever seen him play.

I've likened him to a midget Chris Judd so hopefully he can live up to that in the first game most of the Richmond fans will have ever seen him play.
We do get freo games telecast in melbourne
and i do have foxtel but would honestly say i wouldnt know him if he fell into my breakfast

We do get freo games telecast in melbourne
and i do have foxtel but would honestly say i wouldnt know him if he fell into my breakfast

I picked that up, don't worry and I don't begrudge you that. Fremantle didn't get much media this week after beating the top side compared to Carlton beating the bottom side. It's not an even coverage.

He didn't play in our prior game this season after a concussion late against Port Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back