Speculation Shai Bolton [OOC 2028]

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair most of the 17 are Peel Thunder standard.
Probably 7 - 9 best 23

But not being able to train together and cohesion within the team is the major hinderance
Dusty , Lynch , Gibcus , pickett , Lefau , Ross , Rioli jnr ,Prestia , Ryan would all be making a massive difference to any team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep pick 3 !!!
Not as expensive as weller but we will settle for that " If and only if he wants to go to freo"
I guess it's a good week for us to watch him then. I'll be at the game. Hope he's as good as you say because I like to get my money's worth when I go to the footy, and the chips are sooooo expensive.

I guess it's a good week for us to watch him then. I'll be at the game. Hope he's as good as you say because I like to get my money's worth when I go to the footy, and the chips are sooooo expensive.
You can watch him all you want and he can either dominate or tank that wont change a thing
He has a contract until 2028 and we can trade him in 3 years time and still get a 1st rounder

Shai's value wont go down but good luck finding a talent like him with 18 year old kids when freo are in the hunt for a flag now.

You can watch him all you want and he can either dominate or tank that wont change a thing
He has a contract until 2028 and we can trade him in 3 years time and still get a 1st rounder

Shai's value wont go down but good luck finding a talent like him with 18 year old kids when freo are in the hunt for a flag now.

Freo should focus on Chad Warner, given he's nearly two and a half years younger and out of contract next year. And kicked more goals than Bolton.

Agree, I have no doubt your club will base every decision they make on a weeks worth of form :)

Freo should focus on Chad Warner, given he's nearly two and a half years younger and out of contract next year. And kicked more goals than Bolton.
Agree, and a better player but in a much better team based purely on 2024.

Good lord.

Not sure how the Weller trade is a precedence to this one potentially.

There is so many douche bags on these forums that make discussion in a proper way really difficult, in fact they make it really difficult to read through threads because of how narrow minded and stupid their commentary is some times.
The poster you're replying to has nearly 500 posts in this thread alone.

That should tell you something.

Good lord.

Not sure how the Weller trade is a precedence to this one potentially.

There is so many douche bags on these forums that make discussion in a proper way really difficult, in fact they make it really difficult to read through threads because of how narrow minded and stupid their commentary is some times.
Go ask your fellow supporters
They are always into precedence when it suits

You must be new here and if you consider the patrons on these forums 'Douche Bags" perhaps stay on the insular boards and not venture out and expose yourself ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back