News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

pick 5 was right, young tall marking forward who was contracted, how it turned out with carlton not getting the best out of him was their fault but he was a huge talent.

and we didn't get pick 5 because we have justin reid negotiating (son of john).

Classic Sanders! I'm sure in your mind your quote is 100% true. However the real world has slightly higher standards.

Liquid water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet.

Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

I wonder what else you've got wrong? :think:

Everyday is a school day 😃

That's a bit harsh isn't?

For someone who started his career late and has had injury issues in the past, I completely understand why he'd be protective over his body.

He's only got a very short time frame to set himself up for the future and football is his best option at the moment.

I wouldn't begrudge him trying to protect his major asset or seek to get paid as much as possible to ensure his and his families future.

It's the medical staffs job to be able to diagnose injuries, not just listen to what the player says. Leaning techniques to objectively diagnose is literally what all the training and learning is based around.

If this mistake actually happened, I think the reaction was understandable.

Also explains why he's probably on good terms with everyone else, but the medical staff.

I personally don't think this is the main reason, I think it's probably the money and opportunity for a max contract towards the end of his short career. This incident probably makes it a bit easier to make the decision.
My point was just expressing frustration that, throughout his career, McAdam has always coincidentally limped after missing a shot on goal, or gone down like he's been shot after impact.

I've never liked the mayo he has put on top of knocks he's received throughout the game.

I'm not disputing this injury and his right to be upset - I've just spent a lot of time rolling my eyes when he's laid it on a bit thick on the field.

Happy for folks to say that haven't noticed this, or disagree. I feel like it's come up a fair bit in gameday threads.

pick 5 was right, young tall marking forward who was contracted, how it turned out with carlton not getting the best out of him was their fault but he was a huge talent.

and we didn't get pick 5 because we have justin reid negotiating (son of john).
Well, if we wanted proof Sanders was wrong, having you agree with him settles it.

Sorry, Sanders old boy, looks like you're on the wrong side this time.

Don’t worry , he has form

He refused to believe that in the end the crows were fed up with McGovern and wanted him out

Also thought McGovern would be a star at Carlton and was worth a top 5 pick in trade

Neither happened

add him to the contracted and contract refusers where we were lucky they left. Amazing the info that leaks out once these guys announce their intentions or our compo is less than expected. It's a quite a list, turns out we're a lucky club after all.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be tricky giving medical advice to McAdam - there's a little bit of the "boy who cried wolf" about him.

you've got evidence that he has a history of telling the medical team that he has injuries that he actually doesn't have? Bit of a jump from him hitting the deck and taking his time to get up. You should perhaps reconsider your statement.

That's a bit harsh isn't?

For someone who started his career late and has had injury issues in the past, I completely understand why he'd be protective over his body.

He's only got a very short time frame to set himself up for the future and football is his best option at the moment.

I wouldn't begrudge him trying to protect his major asset or seek to get paid as much as possible to ensure his and his families future.

It's the medical staffs job to be able to diagnose injuries, not just listen to what the player says. Leaning techniques to objectively diagnose is literally what all the training and learning is based around.

If this mistake actually happened, I think the reaction was understandable.

Also explains why he's probably on good terms with everyone else, but the medical staff.

I personally don't think this is the main reason, I think it's probably the money and opportunity for a max contract towards the end of his short career. This incident probably makes it a bit easier to make the decision.

according to Kristof, club employees don't make mistakes. And if he accidentally admits they have, he just starts up a new account.

Classic Sanders! I'm sure in your mind your quote is 100% true. However the real world has slightly higher standards.

Liquid water is not itself wet, but can make other solid materials wet.

Wetness is the ability of a liquid to adhere to the surface of a solid, so when we say that something is wet, we mean that the liquid is sticking to the surface of a material.

I wonder what else you've got wrong? :think:

This is a wonderful Maddogmetro impersonation

I googled it and still have no idea what you're referring to.

I'm a simple man after all. Water is wet, and the sun will rise tomorrow in the east.
Nooooo

spenze is the water boy .. but yes, the sun will rise on the right hand side of where I plan to sleep to tonight

Geez, now you're sounding like his wife
Is this the 3 way we're all waiting for ..?

The Office No GIF

I don't want to know

Remove this Banner Ad

News Shane McAdam traded to Melbourne for F2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back