News Simonds Stadium Stage 4 Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Simmonds wants their banners all over construction coming down… given they build houses and all….:oops::eek:

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the final stage 5, that looks like a job bigger than what's currently proposed, especially taking in the Ford stand and city end.

Is that right?
Bigger area, probably an easier job considering the lack of demolition required and probably less complicated construction given fewer rooms for media, training, etc.

I'm actually pretty sad about this. The Brownlow is an iconic part of Geelong; I understand why it has to go but am slightly worried at the potential blandness of what will replace it.

I'm actually pretty sad about this. The Brownlow is an iconic part of Geelong; I understand why it has to go but am slightly worried at the potential blandness of what will replace it.
I was hoping they could incorporate the 'feel' of it into the new stand arrangement, a little like the MCG did with the MCC members pavilion.

My seats are right next to there, do we know how far along they are going to get by first game back at KP? If it's just a hole that wind is gonna be awful :(

I was hoping they could incorporate the 'feel' of it into the new stand arrangement, a little like the MCG did with the MCC members pavilion.
If 'GO CATS' doesn't make a return I'll be disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Simonds Stadium Stage 4 Redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back