Remove this Banner Ad

I have been quite a lot recently actually. :)

Some people like it, no problem. Don't see the point.

A video of him kicking the ball at training would be quite enough for me.

Likewise I don't really "get" it and not sure what it's for or about but it's PFD so I don't mind.
Plus we've all surfed in a suit before right??!

I have been quite a lot recently actually. :)

Some people like it, no problem. Don't see the point.

A video of him kicking the ball at training would be quite enough for me.

Ya' mean a popular footy player, with images of him happily playing footy, to advertise a footy network?

Geez, that's a touch radical.

Travis Boak was on radio here in Adelaide today and he said "Don't underestimate how hard it would have been to surf in a suit". He reckons Danger actually did a bloody good job and never realised just how good a surfer Danger is.
Part of it is superimposed.

I wonder how much? It wouldn't surprise me. When Boak was asked about it he said he'd only seen it once and didn't really know anything else about the ad and hadn't spoken to Danger since the ad was made.
It's well done. But the 37 second mark looks suss to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually favour the players that aren't in the limelight but I bloody love patrick dangerfield. Im picking up everything he puts down. I am unusually biased towards him, even when he does something wrong I'm all for it.

It's a worry actually, I hope he doesn't get too big for his boots, usually ends in tears when someone has so many telling them how good they are.

Danger's kicking I50 and for goal is likely to be a huge factor in our finals outcomes. It's not just him, we seem to have players miss a lot of potentiall team lifting goals when we're surging in at pace. More so than other teams. Here's hoping he's found his range when the big games come up.

oh, actually if bontempelli gets 18 votes from last week and next week, and dangerfield gets 0 for last week, and next week, he can still be pipped for it... but i think the final 3 votes to make it a certainty will probably come. jumped the gun a touch.

Probably getting in early with the easiest most obvious toast of all time.

But my god what a player we have gotten here.
He is a beast, strong, competitive and explosive..
43 disposals.... 21 contested :eek:

And even though he gave that free away for cracking the shits at the umpire I actually think he almost lifted another gear after that, I said to my missus that he is playing angry now.. ripped a couple of clearances out, took some fantastic contested marks and unfortunately missed, and basically was a huge part in us putting them away at the end.
Of course he was a huge part of us being in front at all.

Out and out superstar... just wait till Joel is fit and up and running with him

( I know there is the trade thread still mods and if you want to merge no stress, I just figure that deals with his past and us getting him... this is about him as a Cat)

Hello Cats, I want to know if Danger, really does the surfing in that ad. He looks like he does.

I'm very impressed, see you next month!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sir Patrick F Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back