Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't make sense then makes even less sense now.
As good a deal in relative terms to what PFD cost us IMO.

Not saying PFD = Smith - but the relative costs vs how much the ruck and MF has improved is fantastic.

Go Catters

Just realised the last MVP of ours had an epiphany under a coconut tree and left for the Gold Coast. Ah shit.
Well to finish that, it seems we have another MVP and the last one we had has had another epiphany under a coconut tree and wants to come back..
The circle is complete..

GO Catters

Tex being voted best captain proves he's a team player while Danger being MVP proves he's a selfish player ;)

(Although being the best player in the comp is pretty valuable in my opinion...... :D )
And all the players voting for Paddy shows that they don't take any time thinking over their votes but just get sucked in by Victorian media, whereas all the players voting for Tex prove what a great captain he is and that he's held in high esteem throughout the comp :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that'll be handy in 18 years time ;)
Mardi: "I'm bored, this bloody landslide"

PFD:

200.gif

Not a game goes by that I don't feel so very silly for even for a moment questioning what we gave up for Paddy. Just incredible. What I really love is that he and Joel grew up mad cats fans, so their passion for the club is genuine. They were born to lead Geelong to a premiership together.

The most frustrating thing was the way Selwood and Dangerfield went at it - compared to the rest of the team.

"Hey, watch me slip over at a critical moment.", "'I've decided that 40 out, I will kick it straight to a scrum of players. Because if I kick it at the goals, it might go through." ..."That's nothing. I'm gonna pass it to no-one in particular, but nearer to Swans players."..."Yeah, I'm gonna handpass it straight to a Swans player. Then slip over."

I would advise Selwood and Dangerfield not to watch the replay. Or if they do, their team-mates should make themselves scarce for a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sir Patrick F Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back