SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seniors
Oakleigh 1-5 or -47pts. I will have $2000 on them
Caulfield 25-1 or +43pts. I will have $100 on them

Can't lose win $300 if Oakleigh win, $500 if Caulfield win.
I wish my bookie was as generous as you Correct Weight
Reserves
Oakleigh 6/4 or +3pts I will have $500 on them
Caulfield 1/1 or -3pts. I will have $500 on them too

Caulfield win i break even, Oakleigh win i win $250

I wish my bookie was as generous as you Correct Weight

I frame the market as a generous bookmaker maybe i am betting on a draw, as the market is set to full time NOT extra time

good to hear there are still blokes out there who still love there club and aren't chasing coin.

Just on that, who does everyone think is on good coin for the big four - ding, spring, oaks and caul

My thoughts:

Ding - both lavars, frost gniel, quinn BRAD SESSLER
Springy - willimas, vassalo, waata wells, n scott
Oaks - Reddie, Skinner, Fermanis, Pabst HOWIE LAURENSON
Caulf - Kappler, ONeill, Salvas

GO DINGOES

hi chaps timmy here, quick preview of the finals,
bears v oakleigh - should be a great game, guns on both sides and should be at full strength. i give the bears every chance of winning - either way it'll be close

springy v dingoes - springy has alot of players with players finals experience and a couple of boys who've won the big one so that can never be counted out - dingoes form has been great and their key will be how they handle claytons ground and how the younger guys respond

twos will be alot closer and depends on whos left in the ones as any side could win it...
either way timmy say ..................BRING. IT. ON.

Watched the districts last week. Seen Mark Charles have a good day out kicking six goals, i don't think he likes to dish out too many handballs inside fifty very selfish player!!!!!!!! Kevin Bartlett would be proud!:thumbsu:

can anyone explain how Caulfied got over Oakleigh.

Do they just match up well?

I was very suprised to see the result.

well done to caulfield.

can anyone explain how Caulfied got over Oakleigh.

Do they just match up well?

I was very suprised to see the result.

well done to caulfield.

Their backline run killed us, i don't think our forwards put anywhere near the pressure they needed to & in truth we were lucky to finish so close, i think a few boys needed to lift when Paul went off injured instead of dropping heads a little.
Congrats to Caulfield though they played the better footy & the players they brought back in all played well.
I look forward to this week should be a cracker & any word on Williams word going around Saturday was slight chance for Grand Final if they make it no chance before that.

Their backline run killed us, i don't think our forwards put anywhere near the pressure they needed to & in truth we were lucky to finish so close, i think a few boys needed to lift when Paul went off injured instead of dropping heads a little.
Congrats to Caulfield though they played the better footy & the players they brought back in all played well.
I look forward to this week should be a cracker & any word on Williams word going around Saturday was slight chance for Grand Final if they make it no chance before that.

Very unexpected result, I was waiting for Oaks to run over the top but to the Bears credit they just kept believing in eachother.
I thought maybe your backline was put under alot of pressure, alot of Oaks players ran forward of the ball to often to which I thought they did well to stem the Caulfield Bears from scoring on a regular basis.
Anyway what the plans for Mad Monday Godistrict?

morning lads timmy here,

great game of footy on sat but i thought the oaks should've been ahead at 3qtr time, as they had most of the play in th 3rd qtr but the bears hung in there and kept sneaking goals, i thought pabst and reddie were best for the oaks. overall i think almost everybody gave the bears no chance but we were confident as we had a full list to choose from and had beaten oakleigh last time, as did our twos, who had a great win by ten goals.
it was certainly a hot game of footy and as dingly will find out next week theres no room to move at clayton, so if you dont give the first option or think you've got time you'll end end getting slammed. timmy cant wait for next week as it should be an absolute belter of a game. i think springy can win without williams as charlsey or mick o can go deep and take a mark.
either way....it'll be huge.

morning lads timmy here,

great game of footy on sat but i thought the oaks should've been ahead at 3qtr time, as they had most of the play in th 3rd qtr but the bears hung in there and kept sneaking goals, i thought pabst and reddie were best for the oaks. overall i think almost everybody gave the bears no chance but we were confident as we had a full list to choose from and had beaten oakleigh last time, as did our twos, who had a great win by ten goals.
it was certainly a hot game of footy and as dingly will find out next week theres no room to move at clayton, so if you dont give the first option or think you've got time you'll end end getting slammed. timmy cant wait for next week as it should be an absolute belter of a game. i think springy can win without williams as charlsey or mick o can go deep and take a mark.
either way....it'll be huge.

Hi Timmy,

One thing I saw Saturday was a player who works very hard both ways and exposed Fermanis in the first qtr, Tommy Siegert had the job on him early before he went off with injury. But it was a huge effort for Siegert to push forward and kick the opener. Fermanis was on the wing out of puff, experience!!!

good call 4qtr, i reacon thats where you boys have an edge

Hope so mate, it will be a cracker of a crowd. Especially with Divy 1 on Sunday. Kappler loves Clayton's ground, how was that goal he kicked from about the half forward flank! It went through at post hieght, it was with the wind but geez it was a beautiful kick!

Hope so mate, it will be a cracker of a crowd. Especially with Divy 1 on Sunday. Kappler loves Clayton's ground, how was that goal he kicked from about the half forward flank! It went through at post hieght, it was with the wind but geez it was a beautiful kick!

Gidday 4QRTIME
You no Kappler just does that, he bludges off the ball then runs to his player takes the handball and kicks the bloody thing 70mtrs, tell you one thing, before he took off to get the handball every body at Clayton (all bar the 18 Oakleigh Districts players on the ground) knew he was about to take off.
2nd semi this week how are you feeling 4QTR, will be looking for a big game from yourself and little Gav, I am sure the crowd will be big, not like Saturday,s reckon there was about 700 there.

Gidday 4QRTIME
You no Kappler just does that, he bludges off the ball then runs to his player takes the handball and kicks the bloody thing 70mtrs, tell you one thing, before he took off to get the handball every body at Clayton (all bar the 18 Oakleigh Districts players on the ground) knew he was about to take off.
2nd semi this week how are you feeling 4QTR, will be looking for a big game from yourself and little Gav, I am sure the crowd will be big, not like Saturday,s reckon there was about 700 there.

Yeah I agree I saw it was going to happen as well!

I'll be honest mate I am very nervous and just trying to concentrate on anything bar footy for the first few days of the week. But I have bigfooty up and running all day so that stuffs that idea. Crowd will be big, I know our boys will put up a much better showing this week and a few boys including myself need to lift on last time's performance. Hopefully we can bring home the chocolates for you Correct!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reacon kapps does ok for about 43 or so and he works alot harder than people give him credit for, as for the goal by thursday he'll be saying it went 90! the league will no doubt be hangin for a springy ,v dingly gf as the crowd was poor on sat. we dont have a real big following as we have'nt been around that long but i thought our supporters we louder than the oaks, plus we had the Bear Babes on the sidelines as well!! as for nerves 4qtr cant help you there mate as i was ferel last friday and had a shocker of a sleep but the payoff is when you drink winners pi$$ after the game.. oh so sweet! i still reacon you boys have the edge.

i reacon kapps does ok for about 43 or so and he works alot harder than people give him credit for, as for the goal by thursday he'll be saying it went 90! the league will no doubt be hangin for a springy ,v dingly gf as the crowd was poor on sat. we dont have a real big following as we have'nt been around that long but i thought our supporters we louder than the oaks, plus we had the Bear Babes on the sidelines as well!! as for nerves 4qtr cant help you there mate as i was ferel last friday and had a shocker of a sleep but the payoff is when you drink winners pi$$ after the game.. oh so sweet! i still reacon you boys have the edge.

Timmy you do have some Bear babes no doubt about that :)
We don't have a big following either, I recon at Dingley there was about 3000 people their and 500 of them where on our side! Yeah the Friday's night sleep will be shocking no doubt!

Early Market (subject to change)

1st 18
Springvale Districts 4/5 or -5pts.
Dingley 6/4 or +5pts.

2nd 18
Springvale Districts 1-2 or -13pts
Dingley 5/2 or +9 pts.

Strong mail about that Boybrad will picked to play half full on the fence.

I am a bit shattered that I will have to miss out on this classic of a game again!! Going to Hawks final sat arvo, so I am hoping that someone can give results and a few comments on the game sat arvo!
I hope someone takes care of Big Bad Boy Brad on the weekend if he is playing!!

I am a bit shattered that I will have to miss out on this classic of a game again!! Going to Hawks final sat arvo, so I am hoping that someone can give results and a few comments on the game sat arvo!
I hope someone takes care of Big Bad Boy Brad on the weekend if he is playing!!

i will be playing ladies, and none of the springvale ladies could take care of me last time so why would this week be any different.
I'll have another $1000 on your odds there incorrect, the boys could use some drinking money seeing as we will have a week off after this saturday.
And to the tool who is going to watch hawthorn this saturday, you must be gay and going to check out guys in footy shorts who are way out of your league, because you could not possibly be going there with any hope of winning you f*cking loser.

Lock in Springy to choke in the finals again. They'll forever be the bridesmaids. Just look at the weekend's result to see their weak backline will be exposed in September action. Too often they've let the minnows score well against them. Won't even make it to the wedding this year. Dingley v Oakleigh for mine.

Well, Oakleigh proved that the choking is relative to Districts and not confined to Sprinvale only. Looks as though Springy will get their chance to fluff it in the big one. Caulfield haven't quite got the cattle to take them into a GF.

Boys before this continues anymore please may i say IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT THE DIMBSHIT BOYBRAD UTTERS. I myself am a Dingley footballer and nothing that this asswipe has to say reflects the thoughts of the boys down at dingley. This weekend we look forward to a tough hard contest and we are confident we can take the points but in no way do we believe the opposition is weak nor do we underestimate them.

Cant wait for finals footy smell of linimate and leather in the air sun shining and bodys crunching gotta love it hey boys. P.S we have our suspiscions the brad isnt even from the club possibly an ex-player:eek:

Time will tell cheers boys

Boys before this continues anymore please may i say IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT THE DIMBSHIT BOYBRAD UTTERS. I myself am a Dingley footballer and nothing that this asswipe has to say reflects the thoughts of the boys down at dingley. This weekend we look forward to a tough hard contest and we are confident we can take the points but in no way do we believe the opposition is weak nor do we underestimate them.

Cant wait for finals footy smell of linimate and leather in the air sun shining and bodys crunching gotta love it hey boys. P.S we have our suspiscions the brad isnt even from the club possibly an ex-player:eek:

Ha ha, I don't blame you for trying to disown him- still love to read the crap that he comes up with. What about the big bad woof woof?? He also runs his mouth, not as bad as Boy Brad but still an absolure tool though.

Maybe they are lovers??

you're a ******** WIPPET,

almost all of the players know who WE are as badbrad, and all of the committee definately know as i personally had a meeting with them about my actions on this forum.
Obviously as i am still happy to spruik off about how good we are, the committee did not have a problem with me in doing so.
SO PLEASE IGNORE THE COMMENTS OF A PUSSY LIKE WIPPET, a skinny runty twos player who knows sh*t all about what the club wants.
DINGOES will smash springvale this week, enjoy the next week in the sun, then waltz through the granny and concentrate on smashing the division 1 *******s next year.
WIPPET come see me tomorrow night you little rodent if you got a problem with us, dont mouth off on the forum you little ****.

GO DINGOES

I am divided whether I want the Dingleberries to win so they come up to divi 1 and cop a thrashing- or for them to lose so I can give it too BBBB.

Either way it is a win-win situation for me. Big Bad Boy Brad you don't know what your getting yourself into!!

Big Bad Boy Brad you don't know what your getting yourself into!![/quote]

yeah, your missus like everyone else at your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back