SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Sth yarra lost against dandy 2s so all the conspiracy theories are out the window! Hopefully they get up and going next year at the new ground and clubrooms.
I see Dandy played about 12 of their ones players in the twos today, other sides won’t have that luxury now with their ones playing every week, I expect Sth Yarra to be more than competitive and push finals

I wasn't there but if thats true Dandenong are living up to there reputation a s**t club and losers like they have been for 20 years
I’ve got no affiliation with either club and don’t really care about them but to be honest no rules were set against Dandy playing 1s players today. If South Yarra want to drop down to Reserves only then so bit it….be ready to cop it. Many of teams have had to tough it out. Look at East Brighton in 2016 were on deaths door but got told by the league they HAD TO play 1s and nothing else. Toughed it out and look where they are now….will be in D1 next year!

I’ve got no affiliation with either club and don’t really care about them but to be honest no rules were set against Dandy playing 1s players today. If South Yarra want to drop down to Reserves only then so bit it….be ready to cop it. Many of teams have had to tough it out. Look at East Brighton in 2016 were on deaths door but got told by the league they HAD TO play 1s and nothing else. Toughed it out and look where they are now….will be in D1 next year!

Let’s Be honest every team is doing it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure where you got 12 from.

4 a much more accurate figure.
Plus one coming back from 6 weeks off injury..

South Yarra will win more than they lose in the Magoos from here on through.
Went by the last ones team list v Moorabbin compared to today’s team, 12 blokes played from that ones side, not that hard to work out, it was probably pretty smart considering if you got done today then they can catch you, probably abit hard now to get a better winning percentage now would have to win all 8 to get 50%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was the captain sacked?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
inside word it was a power play the new coach has lost the majority of the senior players and he wanted to show who was boss. the issue is no one else wants to captain and you dont drop a bloke that kicks 5 goals the game before and has built the club up over the last couple of years without players walking

Were you one of the players/
inside word it was a power play the new coach has lost the majority of the senior players and he wanted to show who was boss. the issue is no one else wants to captain and you dont drop a bloke that kicks 5 goals the game before and has built the club up over the last couple of years without players walkin helpers involved?
inside word it was a power play the new coach has lost the majority of the senior players and he wanted to show who was boss. the issue is no one else wants to captain and you dont drop a bloke that kicks 5 goals the game before and has built the club up over the last couple of years without players walking
Were you one of the players or someone involved?

Any word on how many have walked and who?

The coach is a fkwit for that. Watch them get pumped by a much more competitive lyndale and loose the cup 😂 if you’re a new coach coming into a side you need to respect the leader of the club and work with them not against them.

The coach is a fkwit for that. Watch them get pumped by a much more competitive lyndale and loose the cup 😂 if you’re a new coach coming into a side you need to respect the leader of the club and work with them not against them.
Would the coach have the power to make that call on his own?

Seems a crazy call at this time of year. Wait till clearances are shut at least lol.

Hopefully all the players stay and play on

The coach is a fkwit for that. Watch them get pumped by a much more competitive lyndale and loose the cup if you’re a new coach coming into a side you need to respect the leader of the club and work with them not against them.
Coaches Son puts in a clearence and plays in the West Gippsland league the week of Kings Birthday and clears back after that week?

Something to see here?

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wasn't there but if thats true Dandenong are living up to there reputation a s**t club and losers like they have been for 20 years
Yeah i noticed it to, also word is some players cracked the shits and walked or got kicked from the club for complaining. At the end of the day its pis poor form from the club. If theres no senior game let the reserves play instead of stocking your team to beat south yarra

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back