SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s nearly time to start stacking the 2s for finals
That’s the main concern tbh guys who sign for one year then will obviously leave next year and they’ll be back at square one. Rather than changing the name change some personal and get some good committed blokes.
Yeah i noticed they are going back to dandy west. So when the club was going to fold they ran off and stole the redlegs name to save the club. The club ends up finding its feet and now they are going to ditch the name and run back to the club they abandoned LOL :tearsofjoy: WTF

whats happening at eagles seems a ton load of clearances last few days?
will they have enough for 2 sides

O
It doesn't matter if I have made a new account or not. The coach tried to help him a few times throughout the season and guide him. Last year the club struggled to get 2 sides together and had to forfeit ressies games through the season, then a new coach comes on board and players that left came back to the club and have had new players register with the club. They can now field 2 sides comfortably and players miss out each week on getting a game. So go figure where was the problem?
It doesn't matter if I have made a new account or not. The coach tried to help him a few times throughout the season and guide him. Last year the club struggled to get 2 sides together and had to forfeit ressies games through the season, then a new coach comes on board and players that left came back to the club and have had new players register with the club. They can now field 2 sides comfortably and players miss out each week on getting a game. So go figure where was the problem?
So now the rest of the decent players have all walked. Maybe he was the glue and not the problem ?

Not everyone is going to agree on going to the same club. And the fact that you asked that is even more alarming than I originally thought and sums up the whole situation.
What do you mean it is more alarming than you thought?
5 of the guys left on good terms with the coach, he wasn't the reason they left.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back