Phantom Draft Snoops Annual Mock Draft..

Remove this Banner Ad

does anybody know anything about ben haren who trained with richmond this week - maybe a chance dont think the tigers had many training with them other than houli

Great work Snoop...

As a Dandy fan i am glad you rated Buchan. i note he is training with Melb.

We have two others in the mix Heddles & Tom Curran.

i really rate Tom Curran and expect him to go early in the rookie draft.

i would be interested in your views on these two boys.

Heddles am more a fan of than curran who probably just hasn't stood out for mine. Agree he is a chance and the fact I don't have either prob means they go

Good effort Snoop. Not an easy one by any means. I see Steve Browne and Josh Donaldson didnt get a mention. Not worth the look in?

Browne I think has a few afl attributes but from what I have seen needs to fix his decision making and execution. A year in the wafl could sort that. Donaldson haven't seen so much ofvsince junior age but I always thought he would take time. Worth keeping an eye on wherever he plays next yr.

Yeah terrific for him. Very special talent.

Only surprises for me were chalwell, sewell, Rankine, casley, uyzal and Elliott. They were all near certs for me

I look at this and I look at how Atley and Harps have gone this season and realise just how savagely we violated that draft.

I look at this and I look at how Atley and Harps have gone this season and realise just how savagely we violated that draft.

Not a patch on Brisbane in 2008!

Rich, Redden, Banfield and Rockliff.

How?

They've been solid, nothing more... nothing less.

I like Harper more than Atley anyway, will be silk.

How?

They've been solid, nothing more... nothing less.

I like Harper more than Atley anyway, will be silk.

Agreed, on both points. I love Harper.
Both still going on potential though, the same as every young player who has been solid this year.

Both still going on potential though, the same as every young player who has been solid this year.

Pretty much it, nothing Atley has done this year would have anyone kicking themselves for taking someone else before him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both showed they'll be very good AFL players within the first half of their debut seasons. Particularly impressive for Harper given most though him too light to play this year.

For example, both have demonstrated much more than the highly vaunted Mitch Wallis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phantom Draft Snoops Annual Mock Draft..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back