Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the source image

Maybe pull it back it bit. Too much too soon.

Is the Kanye Kardashian love like a gen Z (whatever it is) in-joke?

I don't loath him, a couple of songs are fine. But I feel it's more a running thing I don't understand.

Real instruments, real musicians playing together - too much for ya?

Real instruments are used on a lot of ambient tracks. Someone yesterday posted an ambient artist that played the sitar. There is also an ambient track in this playlist that is entirely piano.

You need to broaden your thinking.

Looks a strong list. An argument can be made that Pyramid Song is 4/4, but hey probably a fair selection.

I can't believe nobody had thought of it until now.
Has been suggested a couple times. Was in my batch of hashtagthemeideas that I hope will somehow be realised. Looking forward to the fly ticking more off my list!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has no one else seen A Fish Called Wanda?
I wondered if anyone else here knew where the name Manfrenjensenden came from, lol.

It's a great name.

Real instruments are used on a lot of ambient tracks. Someone yesterday posted an ambient artist that played the sitar. There is also an ambient track in this playlist that is entirely piano.

You need to broaden your thinking.
And for each track using real instruments there's 165 made by pasty I.T. guys posing as musicians.
Who needs to broaden their sample base?

My ears say it's 4/4.
It does lead one astray as it is unusually accented (RH don't much subscribe to traditional notation anyhow - Jonny probably excluded these days) but yeah fundamentally that's really what fits best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back