Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramid Song - Radiohead source greenplastic

The song is infamous among fans for its time signature, which many find hard to discern or even nonexistent. However, one possibility is that “Pyramid Song” could be based around an uncommon subdivision of 8/8 time (3+3+2) in which the eighth notes are swung. This could also be expressed as 16/8 time subdivided as 3+3+4+3+3. Another interpretation which can be found be following the drum pattern is a cycle of 5/4-4/4-4/4-3/4 that repeats itself throughout the song.

In the Flesh - Blondie - source wiki

The song has a feel reminiscent of Phil Spector-produced pop from the early 60s, with prominent piano, female backing vocals, and a time signature of 12/8.

You're Living Like Pigs - Guts cant find anything definitive apart from getsong listed above

fu** sake...Did I miss the song nom again. - I sent one to the fly this morning in a screaming hurry.
When am I meant to have it submitted by?? (I can't do it while at work)

I need a ******* auto tag or something.

It's usually Thursday nights and then Monday nights for the next round.

fu** sake...Did I miss the song nom again. - I sent one to the fly this morning in a screaming hurry.
When am I meant to have it submitted by?? (I can't do it while at work)

I need a ******* auto tag or something.
Monday nights and Thursday nights are usually when they are due.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back