Southern FNL Div One 2016

Who will win the SFNL Div 1 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Clayton have been on the hunt and are trying to lure a few more blokes from Narre Warren, also heard on good word that they haven't paid a few of the players from this season who mind you have been loyal to the club for a few years now.

Heard Clayton have been on the hunt and are trying to lure a few more blokes from Narre Warren, also heard on good word that they haven't paid a few of the players from this season who mind you have been loyal to the club for a few years now.
Isn't that on the back of not paying players in 2014 also?

Good to see Houston investing in local youth again. Berry was an absolute gun in his day but not sure what recruiting a mid 30s mercenary does for the fabric of your club.

Ha ha Didn't take long at all for Richy Ric
Good to see Houston investing in local youth again. Berry was an absolute gun in his day but not sure what recruiting a mid 30s mercenary does for the fabric of your club.

haha Didn't take long!

Richy Rich Quote o_O

" Even within his own club there were people who questioned my appointment, because of that perception that I go out and buy players. But at St Kilda City I never bought any players. I asked them to come down but (official) Rod Gamlin always handled the money side of it.

“I’m happy to work with the kids. Everyone says I can’t develop kids. I brought a few of them in along the way at St Kilda City and they did pretty well.’’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha Didn't take long at all for Richy Ric

haha Didn't take long!

Richy Rich Quote o_O

" Even within his own club there were people who questioned my appointment, because of that perception that I go out and buy players. But at St Kilda City I never bought any players. I asked them to come down but (official) Rod Gamlin always handled the money side of it.

“I’m happy to work with the kids. Everyone says I can’t develop kids. I brought a few of them in along the way at St Kilda City and they did pretty well.’’
All the "kids" from St.kilda city at that time were home grown St.kilda city juniors, it wasn't Houston who developed them, it was the likes of Robbie walker, Chris "pistol" phelan, Shaun cotter and Co.

I heard same problem at Dingoes where there are 5 or 6 players who are not happy at still being owed money.....

No problems at Dingley mate other than not enough grounds to play on!!! 1sts, 2nds, 3rds, Colts and 2 x Supers on Souter Oval not to mention a dozen junior teams and 250 Auskickers! Then we have our all conquering Netballers that may field 7 teams this year.

I think the club is pretty strong, but thanks for your concern.

No problems at Dingley mate other than not enough grounds to play on!!! 1sts, 2nds, 3rds, Colts and 2 x Supers on Souter Oval not to mention a dozen junior teams and 250 Auskickers! Then we have our all conquering Netballers that may field 7 teams this year.

haha thats heaps! id be concern though about the damage all those people are doing to the ground

Good to hear as seems like country teams are raping SFL teams even east Brighton have lost 4 or 5

haha thats heaps! id be concern though about the damage all those people are doing to the ground

You are right, the ground struggles to cope. Perhaps when Hawthorn set up their complex in Dingley the Council maybe embarrassed into putting some funds into the local club! We aren't holding our breath though!

You are right, the ground struggles to cope. Perhaps when Hawthorn set up their complex in Dingley the Council maybe embarrassed into putting some funds into the local club! We aren't holding our breath though!

Just buy out Heatherton, they are a rabble. Then everything will be hunky dory

Dont forget all the money they are putting in at Linton street.
what are they doing with their Seaford base?
its a joke

Careful throwing drive by's at a club just because they are struggling at the moment. Clint Einsiedel and John Bennett are two of the finest people in footy. Are they rabble?

Those two are great blokes and fantastic players

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FNL Div One 2016

Back