Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Ramma and Rowley both get 100 goals this year ?

Now that the serious part of year is nearly upon us , any one care to share there thoughts on team of the year ?

Whiskers -- From Skye would have to be with out a doubt #1 ruckman in the comp going around ..

I see Barney from Hampton has appealed his 3 week suspension ?

He has only played the 4 club games so the suspension will see him miss out on finals as he will come back for the final round which will make it 5 club games in total.

It will be interesting to see if the league take a backwards view on abusing umpires by reducing the initial suspension.

Good luck Barney I feel your going to need it.:thumbsu:

Musket ? former of mount waverly is this you lol ??

Will u reviel ur name before year is out ?

A outside chance i still think u could be Always Dropped eevery week i keep houndin him to drop the disguise but nothing lol .. your a legend swoooper

I can assure you i am no one on that list i dont even know any of them.
only by name.
And swooper and me migh have a beer one day

Will Ramma and Rowley both get 100 goals this year ?

Now that the serious part of year is nearly upon us , any one care to share there thoughts on team of the year ?

Whiskers -- From Skye would have to be with out a doubt #1 ruckman in the comp going around ..

Both will kick the ton

Whiskers is as the same suggests a big cat, would not even make the team of the year in any position.

The Koach ( Gary ) and Swooper having a beer that would make for interesting conversation !

simple simon, no doubt you have played on me ,and you are pissed off that an old man could make you look like a chump. and you would more than likely have been dragged for not being able to tag me you second rate hack.

p. s. yes i was good and ill tell you if you ask me how i was a CHAMPION ..FOOTBALL.. PLAYER ..MANY MOONS AGO .
NOW I JUST GO WATCH A FEW GAMES EACH YEAR SAW HEATHERTON PLAY THEY LOOK REAL GOOD .

I can assure you i am no one on that list i dont even know any of them.
only by name.
And swooper and me migh have a beer one day

WOULD BE AN HONOUR AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE A SIP OR TO WITH YOU KOACH .AND WE COULD ALSO INVITE DOODAH (SO LONG AS HIS MISSUS SAY'S IT'S OK.:thumbsu:

P.S. YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN .:thumbsu:

WOULD BE AN HONOUR AND A PLEASURE TO HAVE A SIP OR TO WITH YOU KOACH .AND WE COULD ALSO INVITE DOODAH (SO LONG AS HIS MISSUS SAY'S IT'S OK.:thumbsu:

P.S. YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN .:thumbsu:

I will tell you who i am one fine day
by the sound of some on here i might need a body guards:D
But the Koach fears only failure;)

Both will kick the ton

Whiskers is as the same suggests a big cat, would not even make the team of the year in any position.

A little harsh but probaly fair!!! Just a side not though I did in 2006..... have you????

Doodah thakyou for the complimant but if we are looking for the best ruckman in Div 3 Id say they would be out of Wilkin, who is still no.1 just beating the Doveton ruckman, cant remeber his name, I think the call him "Pickers", he was a tough opponet

This is Just my opinion but I would rank them 1 and 2 at the moment. I think there is alot of upside in Cerberus's big guy, needs to get a little more ball around the ground but he is solid at stoppages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simple simon, no doubt you have played on me ,and you are pissed off that an old man could make you look like a chump. and you would more than likely have been dragged for not being able to tag me you second rate hack.

p. s. yes i was good and ill tell you if you ask me how i was a CHAMPION ..FOOTBALL.. PLAYER ..MANY MOONS AGO .
NOW I JUST GO WATCH A FEW GAMES EACH YEAR SAW HEATHERTON PLAY THEY LOOK REAL GOOD .

Thanks Swooper, if your biased umpiring for Skye is anything to judge your football career on then I think that I would be safe.

How will they survive come finals without your help ?:D

I see Barney from Hampton has appealed his 3 week suspension ?

He has only played the 4 club games so the suspension will see him miss out on finals as he will come back for the final round which will make it 5 club games in total.

It will be interesting to see if the league take a backwards view on abusing umpires by reducing the initial suspension.

Good luck Barney I feel your going to need it.:thumbsu:

No Backwards step from the league, but Bennett was reported for using obscene language, not abusing umpires! Apparently the umpire admitted that Bennett did not adress his tirade towards the umpire and he did not feel threatened. The League is coming down hard on players who abuse or threaten umpries. Bennett did not do this. The Tribunal have apparently agreed, by reducing his sentence to two weeks (down from three)
He will play finals as he always should have. Three weeks for swearing at Skye is a bit rich, after all some of the little kids in the playground at Skye have been heard to say things just as bad, without having to face up to old Franky Robinson.
Good news for Hampton:thumbsu:

what the hell does the hampton players foul mouth got to do with skye?? The hampton player got reported, no one from skye was swearing!!!

I suggest you take the snob attitude elsewhere mate, maybe you should go and have a chardonay......

No Backwards step from the league, but Bennett was reported for using obscene language, not abusing umpires! Apparently the umpire admitted that Bennett did not adress his tirade towards the umpire and he did not feel threatened. The League is coming down hard on players who abuse or threaten umpries. Bennett did not do this. The Tribunal have apparently agreed, by reducing his sentence to two weeks (down from three)
He will play finals as he always should have. Three weeks for swearing at Skye is a bit rich, after all some of the little kids in the playground at Skye have been heard to say things just as bad, without having to face up to old Franky Robinson.
Good news for Hampton:thumbsu:

I am sure that we have seen this type of behaviour from the league before !!

Sth Yarra last year and now Hampton ??? :rolleyes:

Simple Pimple why are you always so negative??
It is because you are a born loser???
Add something constructive to the forum for a change.
You boring liitle twit:thumbsdown:

Simple Pimple why are you always so negative??
It is because you are a born loser???
Add something constructive to the forum for a change.
You boring liitle twit:thumbsdown:

Go easy Koach we don't want you to get Red Carded again !!

I'm sure that once your medication wears off and you start your new job as the poster boy for centrelink that you will have plenty of time pretending to be someone that your not.:D

Go easy Koach we don't want you to get Red Carded again !!

I'm sure that once your medication wears off and you start your new job as the poster boy for centrelink that you will have plenty of time pretending to be someone that your not.:D

And who do i think i am????
for the record son stop using the same old boring dribble get some new material as you have done those lines to death:thumbsdown:

And who do i think i am????
for the record son stop using the same old boring dribble get some new material as you have done those lines to death:thumbsdown:

I'm sorry Mr Softy but you will need to work out who you are as my services are not for free, maybe you can ask your government apointed therapist in your next session.:thumbsu:

I'm sorry Mr Softy but you will need to work out who you are as my services are not for free, maybe you can ask your government apointed therapist in your next session.:thumbsu:

Mate you seem to be an expert when it comes to walfare
You was born in a caravan somewhere in doveton right????:D
And no i am not your Daddy Simple Pimple

Don't forget black rock in '06. Played unregistered player for half the season with no points lost, shouldn't have even made finals, then had 1 too many players on for 10 mins in an elimination final with no penalty (scores supposed to be wiped).

Don't forget black rock in '06. Played unregistered player for half the season with no points lost, shouldn't have even made finals, then had 1 too many players on for 10 mins in an elimination final with no penalty (scores supposed to be wiped).

And then they came out and beat Mount what a shame:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back