Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my raw nerve mate, it's not my club. Just think you should show some maturity
Sorry Wonky, I didn't mean to be suggest it was your nerve i hit. I was just quoting your post refering to the personal attack that naughty boy sent my way.:thumbsu::)

its rumoured that chris bonnar has flown from the hanger down @ skye and is heading hampton way ..

To play with good friends Matt Swift , Rhys Evans ? for hamptons sake i hope they stock up on hotdogs and meat pies

Has anyone else heard about a new team from Box Hill joining Div 3 this year? So there will be no bye this year.

Has anyone else heard about a new team from Box Hill joining Div 3 this year? So there will be no bye this year.

is definitely a new div 3 club. it was announced at an sfl meeting last week but the name of the club was not released as the club wanted to announce the move itself. still have not heard which club.

is definitely a new div 3 club. it was announced at an sfl meeting last week but the name of the club was not released as the club wanted to announce the move itself. still have not heard which club.
The SFL had better change it back to 18 rounds with the long weekend in june off then or my missus will be pissed!!!

Looks like there is plenty of movement down at probably the main 4 chances for season 2009 - Skye, Hampton, Mount & Doveton.

Loads of clearances in, what can everyone report on their recruits at this stage of the season?

Looks like there is plenty of movement down at probably the main 4 chances for season 2009 - Skye, Hampton, Mount & Doveton.

Loads of clearances in, what can everyone report on their recruits at this stage of the season?

Quite a few of ours are for our under 18s. Dandy and Doveton players seem to swap clubs a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have played against Pucella and co. from Hampton Rovers for a few years. They go ok.
Dont know too much about any others.

from what ive seen of the hammers and bombers i reckon they will be right up there this year with mount. It will be out of those 3 for the flag.

Gday Boys , Im from Coburg Districts (Div2 WRFL) i know its late notice and we might have no hope but our practice match this Saturday has been cacelled due to the council not letting us play on the oppositions ground and ours is also out of action ....

So if any clubs want a late notice praccy match this Saturday at your ground or if anyone knows of any other teams in your league or not could you please pm me and let me know ......

Thanks Guys Good luck in 09

Been talk that the Eagles have picked up a few Langwarrin players any of them any good ?

Mount havent picked up many palyers BUT the couple they did are top liners for this comp My tip is Mount will finish top this year Followed by Skye , Hampton and Eagles

Benchy,

We got the draft fixture from the Pres this morning, SFL have been waiting on official ground for new club apparently. New club fills bye and no footy Queens Bithday long week end yeah!! If clubs are ok with new fixture it will be posted on website later this week.

why would mt be any good? i cant see that they have recruited anyone spectacular and everyone else is just older

skye $1.01 for me

seriously though, get on doveton, will make finals and then anything can happen

edit: oh, btw, when are the sfl gonna update the div3 fixture? all this talk of a new team, people confirming it, yet nothing on the official sfl site and no official update to the fixture? slackers

I'm with Handball's.

Just looked up Mt Waverleys clearances.

8 new and only 1 departure(key point)

3 from EFL clubs
2 from Moorabbin
1 from each Heatherton , Cerberus , Dingley

Brown was a Div 2 Premiership player with Dingley.Hamilton was Vice Captain at Cerberus.

I'm with Handball's.

Just looked up Mt Waverleys clearances.

8 new and only 1 departure(key point)

3 from EFL clubs
2 from Moorabbin
1 from each Heatherton , Cerberus , Dingley

Brown was a Div 2 Premiership player with Dingley.Hamilton was Vice Captain at Cerberus.

It is all about quality not quantity! I know of at least one cabbage in that group!
The list means nothing unless you know the people on it!:confused:

I have played against Pucella and co. from Hampton Rovers for a few years. They go ok.
Dont know too much about any others.

u muzt b kiddin' rite? i been wathcen a bit of ammo footy the past few year n that gorilla pucella is no good. cudn't get a kick n really struggled to get game time. seen alot of sfl footy in me time n think he will find the goin pritty tuff. i c cave left the rovers. he was good a couple of yearz back. did he play last year?

It is all about quality not quantity! I know of at least one cabbage in that group!
The list means nothing unless you know the people on it!:confused:

Your comment is very true. I, like everyone else has had look at the list. Dan Brown from Dingley would be the recruit of the Division by a country mile, on baller from Dingley Premiership side. Rob Donnelly has been around div One and Two for years and was with Collins at the Kangaroos premiership year in Div 3 and also Div 2. The rest I'm not overly sure about but Brown is the best in the league by a country mile and I pity the bloke who has to play on Donnelly. Most Div 3 people know Hammo from Cebrus, one of only two real good players from that club.

Your comment is very true. I, like everyone else has had look at the list. Dan Brown from Dingley would be the recruit of the Division by a country mile, on baller from Dingley Premiership side. Rob Donnelly has been around div One and Two for years and was with Collins at the Kangaroos premiership year in Div 3 and also Div 2. The rest I'm not overly sure about but Brown is the best in the league by a country mile and I pity the bloke who has to play on Donnelly. Most Div 3 people know Hammo from Cebrus, one of only two real good players from that club.

Big call Wonky, there would be better players than him in Div 3 and from what I know he might not play to much footy especially if the knees don't hold up.

Let's not forget that Daniel did also play DIV3 with Sandown so most players know him and also Donnelly.

Let's just say that it's going to be tight once again down in DIV 3!:)

Whats happened to this thread this year!! Its been pretty boring!!!! Mount should finish top again... But who gives a shit!!!! We all know what happens in finals to them!!! :D:D

u muzt b kiddin' rite? i been wathcen a bit of ammo footy the past few year n that gorilla pucella is no good. cudn't get a kick n really struggled to get game time. seen alot of sfl footy in me time n think he will find the goin pritty tuff. i c cave left the rovers. he was good a couple of yearz back. did he play last year?

Couldnt get a kick in a Kung Fu fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back