Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment is very true. I, like everyone else has had look at the list. Dan Brown from Dingley would be the recruit of the Division by a country mile, on baller from Dingley Premiership side. Rob Donnelly has been around div One and Two for years and was with Collins at the Kangaroos premiership year in Div 3 and also Div 2. The rest I'm not overly sure about but Brown is the best in the league by a country mile and I pity the bloke who has to play on Donnelly. Most Div 3 people know Hammo from Cebrus, one of only two real good players from that club.
Come on Wonky. Most of us have proabably played against Brown when he struggled at Sandown. While he is a good footballer, he is no gun. And Rob must be about 45 years old now (sorry Rob:D)!!!!

South Yarra FC is seeking trainers for the up and coming season if your interested in joining a socially friendly club who have just come of the back of two premierships in 2008.
PM me and i will be in touch.

So how did Mount go, I would assume the cashed up Hawks would have been too good?

yep, glen wv got up in both games, by about 3-4 goals in the seniors i heard today. Gotta question for going places, what have you done with madman?? It's almost april and i don't think we've heard from him for a few months!! big footy's not the same without him!!:( Heard you blokes put in a good show angainst elsternwick last week with 5-6 of your best 10 not out there!!
Skye $1.01

yep, glen wv got up in both games, by about 3-4 goals in the seniors i heard today. Gotta question for going places, what have you done with madman?? It's almost april and i don't think we've heard from him for a few months!! big footy's not the same without him!!:( Heard you blokes put in a good show angainst elsternwick last week with 5-6 of your best 10 not out there!!
Skye $1.01

Madman still around. I dont think he has paid his internet bill. Dont know about having that many out. You are always going to be missing players.
I hear you blokes have got some fairly handy recruits gonna be hard to beat.

Same $hit, different year
HamptonSandown CobrasOrr, StevenPending28/03/09
been waiting for this one for a long time,how come we havent cleared the fat prick yet Ian.His the only bloke leaving a club that will definately play finals and going to a team who a definate wooden spooners,i suppose its the only team STEVEN ORR can get a game with the worst performed side in metro footy,looking forward to playing against him.LOL

Chris Bonnar to Dominate Div 3 this year for the bombers ,
rumours hes playing for a coupla steam dimmys and a few raffle tickets off swooper each match ?

HamptonSandown CobrasOrr, StevenPending28/03/09
been waiting for this one for a long time,how come we havent cleared the fat prick yet Ian.His the only bloke leaving a club that will definately play finals and going to a team who a definate wooden spooners,i suppose its the only team STEVEN ORR can get a game with the worst performed side in metro footy,looking forward to playing against him.LOL

I am led to believe that Steve is held in high regard at Hampton for his efforts in 2008 and it is dissapionting that he has chosen to leave without at least checking out the changes at The Tool Box this year. I think I can speak on behalf of the club in saying that the man with the huge tounge will be missed around the place this season. We wish him well. Your view of him is misplaced....he can play!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am led to believe that Steve is held in high regard at Hampton for his efforts in 2008 and it is dissapionting that he has chosen to leave without at least checking out the changes at The Tool Box this year. I think I can speak on behalf of the club in saying that the man with the huge tounge will be missed around the place this season. We wish him well. Your view of him is misplaced....he can play!!!

Agree, Steve is a good unit and will be missed. I have no doubt that the boys will enjoy playing against him.
Nonetheless, the Hammers will be a force this season.
Has anyone heard of Michael Scott? I believe he played for the Hammers in 2006 and was a gun. Story is he is back and looking good. Sounds like Scott and many others will be attracting the attention of opposition coaching teams this year. It seems like if you want the Div 3 Flag this year you will have to deal with Tony's boys from The Tool Box!:thumbsu:

Well he must be dumb then,knowing that where going to be having a big year at hammerland and going to play for the worst club in the southern league very wise choice Steven,the man with the huge tounge and man boobs,by the way his tongue makes up for his pee wee herman down stairs.:p

HH39 your another $hit talker,Skye will smash you guy's and has Mount had that opp yet !!!!! I heard there's a wait in line for heart transplants :)

33yov9t.gif

Heard through the grape vine that the eagles may have picked up another Quality Player last night any news on names Friend said he moved very well

Heard through the grape vine that the eagles may have picked up another Quality Player last night any news on names Friend said he moved very well

Hopefully they'll introduce him to the rest of us!!:rolleyes:
On a sad note, the retirement of Mark Mussared, the big fella has given the game away to focus on a new career as the quality control manager for Marathon Dim Sims and Chiko Rolls!! His dream job he says!!:p

Hows each team going with their Colts??? getting numbers or struggling???

Watched the game skye v hampton,imo thought skye played the better brand of football,and also ran out the game better ,that said hampton will win more than they lose this year .and i dont even know who actually won the game. (again umpires were very good CHOPPER was the better umpire on the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back