Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tips for the Weekend

Hampton will beat Doveton by 7goals 6 outs for doveton this week ouch

Dragons over Dandy in a close one 10 points

Mount to Pummel Cerb by 18 goals

Skye over Sandown by 13 goals

Good call on Doveton they wont win a flag with the Dud coach they have got he has ruined some good kids over the years

Whats happened to this forum?? Has each club coach taken the approach like Sth Yarra last year and banned commenting on here. Or has it just turned boring??? Go Eagles!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good pick up you got me there:rolleyes:

I have looked at a few of the Koach's more recent posts and he is continually referring others back to school!

For someone that claims to be reasonably developed when it comes to schooling, you make a lot of errors.

I suggest spell check instead of putting liquid paper on your screen.:D

I have looked at a few of the Koach's more recent posts and he is continually referring others back to school!

For someone that claims to be reasonably developed when it comes to schooling, you make a lot of errors.

I suggest spell check instead of putting liquid paper on your screen.:D

I am glad you are a Fan Keep watching the Koach you might learn a thing or two;)

went and had a look at the last 3 qtrs of mount v doveton on saturday. whilst the skills weren't great was still a good game. dovetons pressure and toughness at the ball is what got them over the line in the end. if there skills had have been a bit better would have won by 6-7 goals. number 30 for doveton(fritsad) played a cracker and a long haired fella in the ruck stopped wilkin from dominating. makes for a ripper at wedge road this week.

I see Ramsdale was up at the tribunal tonight. Was he answering charges or was he on the end of one.
Will be interesting to see how "The Prince Of Darkness" (Tim Lambert) goes against his old side. He dead set sleeps with the light on. Was also interesting to hear that he was down at Skye Saturday night spruking that the better side had lost in the 2s. If that is true he is a goose. But it does run in the family.
Should be a good game in the 1sts at Wedge Rd Saturday. Who do people think will win?
Hampton seem to be the side to beat this year in 3rd Division. Can anyone beat them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back