Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're probably right.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong though!
Well, i think it definitely means youre wrong about arguing this point.

Statistics would rate you the weird one. We could put it to a big footy poll.
But its all pretty moot anyway. Its an online forum with people posting shit and occasionally something insightful.

I usually wind up watching more non saints games than saints games throughout the year anyway.

Blues win 13 for the season
Saints win 11 for the season

You should be embarrassed only winning 2 more games than a club that’s going nowhere fast.
Again.... It was a tight season again.

Demons finished 14th with 11 wins.

Crows finished 15th with 8 wins.

The teams that finished in the top 4 got 15 wins and 8 losses

You bottled your draft pick playing like it was your grand final in a meaningless game against our reserves side.

Went up 2 spots and accomplished absolutely nothing because we still made finals Bradbury style. Ross the Toss tagging blokes in the last game of the season, players getting into biffs with Carlton players 10 weeks after your season was done...

Just the absolute epitome of a rabble.

Saints record vs the Blues is 25-12 this century. No opportunity to keep building on that should be turned down.

Not even for a 2 pick differential in the draft.

I take a lot of schadenfreude in the fact that of the 6 number one picks that Carlton have earned this century (rabble), Goddard was the best.

Saints record vs the Blues is 25-12 this century. No opportunity to keep building on that should be turned down.

I take a lot of schadenfreude in the fact that of the 6 number one picks that Carlton have earned this century (rabble), Goddard was the best.
Goes to show we overvalue pick 1

What's the all time record between us?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Back