Autopsy Suns loss & Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me dead, never did i think we would fall this low. the players should forfeit their wages to the childrens hospital or something, and apologise to Ratts becuase they've just cost him his job...PATHETIC NIGHT ALL ROUND, cant believe i sat there and watched that insipid perfromance.....im just gonna sit here and get pissed now and endure the nuffies ringing sen.......

Players should be ashamed of themselves, seriously some of these guys who lack effort, basic skill execution and poise under any sort of pressure need to be turned over.

Recruiting policy should be - Get more talent into the group that also have a thirst for a ------- scrap once in a while.

Look I know this thread will get blocked for being 'negative' but seriously lets take a breath here, and think...

Ratten will come under scrutiny at the year's end, he will be asked to present a gameplan on how this list will get us to top4, but there are questions on the boys resilience. Lets get real here, we have not won a 'come from behind' game in the last quarter, barring the Richmond game. In fact we have gone BACKWARDS in regards to our resilience.

And the team is still JUDDCENTRIC, they all look around wait for Judd to lift the side.

I reckon radical moves be made. Make MURPHY captain, and trade off Gibbs while he still has currency and trade hard with the following Bower, Thornton, Russell, Ellard and Hampson.
No idea.

Is that you celtic_pride?

Just knew some moron would bag Gibbs whilst letting Murphy off.

The boys went up for a holiday, simple...

Even some of them were on the beach today FFS...

Coaches should have known better but didn't see it... Poor.

No excuses for losing to GC.

Ratts is in trouble...
The players should be in trouble if that's the case.

Ratten wouldn't **** around like these blokes if there was a game on.

Your a mod he got a heavy cork early has more guts than the embarrassing Gibbs and Walker,pathetic quote.
Ellard is not AFL standard. That is why he has struggled to get a game this year. He must be traded (if he has any value) or delisted. I am sick of hearing about what Ellard supposedly brings to the team. He offers less to the team than both Curnow & Bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TONIGHT.

Ellard, Bell, Curnow, Tuohy making the worst decisions ever.
Levi couldn't kick a footy into water if he was in a boat in the middle of the bloody Pacific.

I could name another heap of players but what is the point. Enjoy all the alcohol after next weeks game guys. FML.

Sack someone. Anyone. Heads have to roll or confidence will never be regained. I thought the Port game we lost was bad, but F^&% me this was terrible.

badp.jpg

Well we looked really "dangerous" tonight. Ratts just doesnt learn does he? "Top 4" at the start of the year than after a few wins we're "dangerous". Unfortunately you cant sack the team.

Need a serious review and culture change. This teams biggest problem is a lack of mental toughness and has been for the last 5 years. Unfortunately that rests on the coach.

Embarrassing tonight!

I'm telling you this group buy into their own hype too much. Ratts during the week saying we'd be dangerous in the finals, again looking too far ahead, this group start thinking finals are just going to happen and turn up with NO INTENSITY only when it's too late after giving up a 40 point head start.

Not good enough, I don't think Ratten should be sacked though, not his fault that these guys drink their own bath water, but still think he shouldn't be giving them any fuel.

Just saw Judd in the rooms read his lips he said "f*** me". Well it's not your fault mate, we know you give it your best everytime you're out there, there are others that like to coast through.

At 3qtr time Ratts has a go at Gibbs and instead of shutting up and taking his fair whack after that dismal effort that cost us a goal, he argues with Ratten. What a fool, I told you when we were going through a shit patch he should've been dropped, it would've taught him a lesson.

Yarran too much Hollywood early on, Betts not chasing in the middle, Garlett shithouse pressure on the guy that passed to Lynch early on in the last qtr. Waite shithouse shots at goal, Bell played like a thug, Touhy making so many stupid mistakes. Curnow goes in hard when it's his time but just does not know how to make good decisions, amongst other terrible things tonight.

Some real home truths have to come out this off season, some of these players need a real kick up the arse.

Credit to the Suns though, they played really well.

Absolutely. Hope they stick with McKenna. Proved he could coach a football club tonight.

Ellard is not AFL standard. That is why he has struggled to get a game this year. He must be traded (if he has any value) or delisted. I am sick of hearing about what Ellard supposedly brings to the team. He offers less to the team than both Curnow & Bell.
The same could be said for Gibbs the fact he is in the leadership group says it all.

Well I had a feeling this would happen, soft ***** have done it all year, believe the hype and get done the next week. Ratten has to go now, this is the final straw, although before Ratten gets the arse we need to get rid of the soft campaigner Gibbs, wont get much for the girl but better than nothing. We cannot afford two girls like Yarran and Gibbs in the same team.

Too many players that are front runners, hard decisions need to be made now. The season was over after the Port smashing and this game just proves we have soft seagulls playing in the navy Blue.

As for Ratten he rebuilt the team and has got us to an ok level, and we thank him for that, but I cant see him leading us further, seems like he cant get the players up and has no idea about gamedays.

What a disgrace so called top four team but nowhere near that, gutless bunch of front runners. What happend to all the talk about Gibbs going ti be elite this season, waste of a number 1 pick, when a players is as soft as Gibbs he will never be elite.

Goodbye Ratten and thanks for the effort.

**** me dead, never did i think we would fall this low. the players should forfeit their wages to the childrens hospital or something, and apologise to Ratts becuase they've just cost him his job...PATHETIC NIGHT ALL ROUND, cant believe i sat there and watched that insipid perfromance.....im just gonna sit here and get pissed now and endure the nuffies ringing sen.......
Exactly right. Ratts will be the scapegoat for a number of individuals who are satisfied with near enough. If only some of our players had a heart the size of Ratts. Some of our players should watch footage of his career & see a bloke who got the best out of himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Suns loss & Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back