News Suns to make AFL debut against Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can get a ticket i'll go. Suspect it'll be pretty hard though, given it will be the Suns' first game. From what I hear, our first 3 games of the season will be:

Richmond (MCG) Home
Suns (G) Away
Collingwood (MCG) Away

I am hoping the Collingwood game will be a home game, otherwise we will have to put up with the filth unveiling their "tainted" Premiership flag :(

Yes HBF you are right in regards to our 1st 3 games & our 1st game against the Tigers better be a Home Game for a change.

I am hoping the Collingwood game will be a home game, otherwise we will have to put up with the filth unveiling their "tainted" Premiership flag :(

Yes HBF you are right in regards to our 1st 3 games & our 1st game against the Tigers better be a Home Game for a change.

Have heard that round 3 will be an away game, meaning that it will be the game where the Pies get to unveil the flag.

Not going to be a pleasant afternoon...:eek:

If it is an away game in round 3, and given we are playing interstate in round 2, then round 1 against the Tigers will have to be a home game. Surely we wouldn't have to wait until round 4 for our first home game of the season.

Can someone explain to me why clubs have unveiled their flags when playing against Carlton? I remember it happened when we played Sydeny in 2006 as well....

round 3 should be a great day at the G. hope you can all get along

if you could also please refresh my memory, how exactly is the pies flag tainted? i need a good laugh as it is monday

I hope we win it. No form to look at, plenty of unknowns.......shit it's not even November and already I'm stressed about round 2.........it's going to be a long summer. :eek:

if you could also please refresh my memory, how exactly is the pies flag tainted? i need a good laugh as it is monday

You people, you know payment doesn't hit your account till Thursday yet still you spend, spend, spend - learn! :rolleyes:

I'd rather a bottle in front of me instead of a frontal lobotomy

This is great! Just so happens that weekend I'm going to be in Brisbane for a conference... and the Saturday night has no social functions on.
Brilliant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am guessing Carlton will have to wear a white "clash" guernsey against this mob as after all Carlton's colours of navy blue are very similar to red and yellow...so there could be a clash...:rolleyes:
yep, there is a lot of need for clash guernseys right now.
The AFL is right on top of this issue. well done.

I can hear the song now:

"we are the whitey, whites, we are the old, crap, whitey whites"

Remove this Banner Ad

News Suns to make AFL debut against Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back