Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

MCG must be some sort of ungodly advantage, because thats what they are basing our biggest "threats" on its kinda sad.
I've taken to responding to those who post that we have to play GF at the G - So you admit the GF at the G is a disadvantage:tongueoutv1:

Love the bit at the end where Errol gives an encouraging pat on the back to youngster Finn Callaghan and tells him;

"Keep going mate, really good footballer, love the way you go about it"

An old hand giving an up and comer a bit of encouragement.
I mean Errol was born 9 months before Finn. :laughing:

We still, as far as I'm aware, haven't publicly named our 2024 leadership group, but I was surprised Errol wasn't in our 2023 group, I'd be amazed if he isn't part of the 2024 group.

Looked a leader from very early in his senior career. :thumbsu:

We still, as far as I'm aware, haven't publicly named our 2024 leadership group, but I was surprised Errol wasn't in our 2023 group, I'd be amazed if he isn't part of the 2024 group.
Posted this in the Swans leadership thread HB:

As I understand it's Mills, Rampe, Parker, Heeney, Papley, Gulden & Adams, but it's very informal this year.

Love the bit at the end where Errol gives an encouraging pat on the back to youngster Finn Callaghan and tells him;

Haha. That and calling the 9 years senior, 27cm taller and 20kg heavier Grundy a "good boy" lol

He's a gem though Errol. One of those players who's value to the club will be far more than just what he does on the field.

Haha. That and calling the 9 years senior, 27cm taller and 20kg heavier Grundy a "good boy" lol

He's a gem though Errol. One of those players who's value to the club will be far more than just what he does on the field.
Hearing those 'thuds' every time there's tackle is a timely reminder just how bruising the game is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be leaving GWS at year's end.
I wonder who'd be interested in him.
Errol would like him as a team mate.

Why? In the sense of “why worry”? If we get injuries (and we probably will), we get them. There’s no guarantee that the teams who have already suffered injuries will not continue to get them.

Our lack of soft tissue injuries - I can’t recall one since the season began - could be luck but just as likely indicates a training and fitness sweet spot.

Collision injuries (including concussions) are unpredictable and largely uncontrollable.
Because it means our depth has been tested the least out of all the teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back