Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

This morning's Whately Swans vs GWS talk has been added to today's media post. Refer to Threadmark.

THREE new podcast snapshots

Kingy does a great breakdown of how Heeney was already causing GWS issues and how GWS had an opprtunity to correct before Heens scores but don't.

Also - "Swans fans feel aggrieved more often than not". lolololol

Further to the podcast here is the read only version of Gerard's opening weekend assessment.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12:18: "They feel aggrieved swans supporters more often than not."

I can't help but think King means this particular board, since he's mentioned bigfooty in the past.
We feel so seen right now lol

We feel so seen right now lol

i thought it was a king backhander ...
in fact, apart from the heeney praise (which he couldn't avoid) and a pat for papley, i thought most of the swans stuff carried a begrudging tone ... maybe i'm just oversensitive, but it still feels like the mainstream footy media are doing all they can to detract from the swans' win ...
had it been a victorian team (eg, collingwood last year) i'm sure the tone would be different

i thought it was a king backhander ...
in fact, apart from the heeney praise (which he couldn't avoid) and a pat for papley, i thought most of the swans stuff carried a begrudging tone ... maybe i'm just oversensitive, but it still feels like the mainstream footy media are doing all they can to detract from the swans' win ...
had it been a victorian team (eg, collingwood last year) i'm sure the tone would be different
Wow - that was completely not the case. I think you're reading way too much in it.

There was a really cool montage of the highlights from the game on 360 tonight about 20 minutes in.
I was saying to my wife the other day that I wondered how they'd pick a moment for the quad call, turns out they'd use all of them!

There was a really cool montage of the highlights from the game on 360 tonight about 20 minutes in.
It was excellent and I liked the way they used multiple calls throughout the montage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back