Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Caro on the McCartney incident

The first few times I saw that incident I thought Papley went out of his way to make sure he ran in to McCartney (not that I blame him because McCartney has no right to be there).

It wasn't until about the 4th or 5th time I saw it and watched McCartney the whole time that I noticed he is intentionally stepping into Papleys path to bump into him.

The AFL should come down on him like a tonne of bricks, especially since he has form for it.

12:18: "They feel aggrieved swans supporters more often than not."

I can't help but think King means this particular board, since he's mentioned bigfooty in the past.

I remember he had a crack at me once then blocked me on twitter

The first few times I saw that incident I thought Papley went out of his way to make sure he ran in to McCartney (not that I blame him because McCartney has no right to be there).

It wasn't until about the 4th or 5th time I saw it and watched McCartney the whole time that I noticed he is intentionally stepping into Papleys path to bump into him.

The AFL should come down on him like a tonne of bricks, especially since he has form for it.
Papley just made sure it was his shoulder that made contact. McCartney stepped in, Papley just held his line. Smart of Papley to say he didn't remember what was said (cough, cough). No need to escalate and create more distraction.

McCartney also said something to him just before they ran into each other.

2023 Collingwood give away starts & charge to victory late in the game:

“This amazing never-say-die Pie spirit!!!!”

2024 Swans give away starts & charge to victory late in the game:

“Downhill skiers”

Funnily wouldn't coming back from behind be the exact opposite of a downhill skier?

Like, just putting it out there.

Cos you pinched his name!

I was a bit of a jerk, just asked if he could stop calling Swans games because he made me want to drown myself in the toilet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans vs GWS talk starts at 33:36mins into the video...Eddie reminds me more and more of Trump every time I listen to him

I agree Ticky.
Man he hates NSW AFL, but his hatred towards Swans will always be another level! Being the main cause for them not making finals this year must be hurting deep. So he's upset with Giants defence for letting it go and not smacking ball out of contention in dying minutes.
And apparently Papps took on Jason McArtney ? .. and Jason should've been allowed to have a swing at him??
Ahh, you'll never learn will ya, fat-head.

I agree Ticky.
Man he hates NSW AFL, but his hatred towards Swans will always be another level! Being the main cause for them not making finals this year must be hurting deep. So he's upset with Giants defence for letting it go and not smacking ball out of contention in dying minutes.
And apparently Papps took on Jason McArtney ? .. and Jason should've been allowed to have a swing at him??

Lol Sydney lives rent free in his head the bloke is obsessed.

I agree Ticky.

at least mcguire's talking from experience ... one of the greatest players/coaches of the modern era, and a true giant of a human being

Lol Sydney lives rent free in his head the bloke is obsessed.
Eddie terrified we might get an all NSW GF - and boy oh boy - just wait for a complete meltdown on the academies on Big Footy if that happens.

Loved that package of our match tonight on 360 .. plus a fair bit of talk up about it On the Couch. Fair enough too being the only ‘watchable to the end’ final this weekend with so many highlights to boot.
I thought the coverage of our game and the Swans efforts in particular have been fantastic - I've been stirred with pride. You would be a churlish one indeed if you haven't enjoyed the celebration of our success in the media these last few days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back