Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs fairytale on again. They know if they make it to the Grand Final they'll be heavily favoured by the media and umps.
But first they must overcome the other fairytale, the Hawks.

Which way will the whistle blow and which umps will be assigned. It’s gonna be a case of you get a free, no you get a free, no you do. We might have the first ever ump punch up.

I mean Stevic, a one eyed Hawks fan who gifted the flag to the asterisk premiers, he’s gonna need therapy after this one.

So everyone, we just have to wait and salivate for the next thrilling instalment of What Would Stevic Do ?

Bulldogs won 3 straight games just once this whole season. Weren't in the top 8 til round 20. Didn't have finals secured til their last game of the season.

Wow I wish we'd had their year :(
I stopped taking notice once I read “Fox Footy”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely shocked that Whateley has Vic teams as the top two seeds, this guy really is straight out VFL.
What will he do if no Vic team makes it to the GF? Just not bother turning up for work that week or maybe just sit in a corner with his fingers in his ears rocking back and forth :think:

And that neither of them has Port is downright disrespectful.
How will they cope if the Hawks win?

The great Jude Bolton on the Front Bar tomorrow night

Sydney coach John Longmire has suggested the experience of Taylor Adams would be “important”

Lots of talk about the premiership window that Fox runs with and that we fell out of the window for the first tim this year. At least in my footy circles anyway and a bit of banter

Name me another year where the total points against is 33 pts on avg 1.5 pts a game between 1st and 7th

Think the last 20 premiers being top 6 in defence is rubbish when the top 7 are more or less tied

we as 7th gave up 1769 pts and wb as 1st gave up 1736 pts in total

If we didnt have that capitulation against port we would be well ahead

Lots of talk about the premiership window that Fox runs with and that we fell out of the window for the first tim this year. At least in my footy circles anyway and a bit of banter

Name me another year where the total points against is 33 pts on avg 1.5 pts a game between 1st and 7th

Think the last 20 premiers being top 6 in defence is rubbish when the top 7 are more or less tied

My reaction exactly when I saw that.

And while I’m not going to pretend that Port game didn’t happen, it was so out of whack with every other game we played (even the sound beating by the Dogs) that there’s a strong argument it distorts the data.

Former Swan Josh Kennedy, whose wife is Colombian, makes an appearance in this ABC 7:30 story about the AFL Transatlantic Cup, where he helped coach the Colombian national Men's and Women's teams.

It's a weird year, that's for sure.

There's been at least one point in every team's season where everyone's thought, "Yeah they're no chance of winning the flag."

And yet... someone out of those teams is going to win the flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back