Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Article in smh saying the real swans fan experience is to scramble for tickets, pay a fortune for flights then see them get trounced in a grand final by half time. Sad, but true.

Article in smh saying the real swans fan experience is to scramble for tickets, pay a fortune for flights then see them get trounced in a grand final by half time. Sad, but true.
JHWF is not feeling positive. Now the weekend's result is really starting to feel real :(

JHWF is not feeling positive. Now the weekend's result is really starting to feel real :(
Was always optimistic this year as I thought they’d learned and were ready for a full pressure effort. Those were the signals I was getting.
Until we all saw what unfolded.
To allow an uncontested game after Clarko did this to us for a decade is unforgiveable, as is the bruise free mentality. Now I read “this game won’t define us crap.”

Literally everything went our way this year as well.

It’s not the losing (Lions we’re great) but the way in which we lost that demands a cleanout. The worry is the board down are happy to make finals and keep the membership up with flags a secondary measure.

How can you ever trust this evolution of the team again ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back