Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

the average swans fan has no idea who they are either, so they're just tailoring their call to their audience

So Eagles fans just fan boy Harley Reid, because thats all your local media dish up,

the average swans fan has no idea who they are either, so they're just tailoring their call to their audience
Hiding behind alt accounts doesn't work bud. Next time have the balls to use your main account.

AFL Coaches’ Association CEO Alastair Nicholson has contacted the league re the setup for losing coach media conferences post Grand Finals.

The @sydneyswans also want to work with the AFL on better arrangements for the future.

Well that sounds promising.
Next time we lose we'll have better media conference facilities. :thumbsu::think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it does get my goat hearing that but at the same time we aren’t great for acquiescing to what was basically draft tampering by the Dunkleys

Last edited:
Investigation? what investigation you think Pridham and co would even contemplate a review?

I don't think they will do anything, at least not publicly.

They like stability which has merit and they see the season as a success I believe, and will peddle they have to be there to have a swing, they got the prep right, they analysed the game and we have a great coach etc etc and a young midfield.

Thats my guess

I don't think they will do anything, at least not publicly.

They like stability which has merit and they see the season as a success I believe, and will peddle they have to be there to have a swing, they got the prep right, they analysed the game and we have a great coach etc etc and a young midfield.

Thats my guess

I mean sure but at least have a swing when you get there? whats gonna be the excuse this time experience? MCG? ehh uhh nothing Brisbane were more disadvantaged than us.

Neale is in a bloody moon boot and on crutches, but you are right nothing will be done other than a few discussions which we wont be privy to anyways.

I mean sure but at least have a swing when you get there? whats gonna be the excuse this time experience? MCG? ehh uhh nothing Brisbane were more disadvantaged than us.

Neale is in a bloody moon boot and on crutches

They will just say what they already are, they need to process it, was still a great year it just went wrong, they prepared super well, Logan hit all his check points, Brisbane got them and they will now get back to work hard to get there.

Then they will fire up early, play the best side unless there is injury, look a million bucks,unless injuries hit like 23.

Then they will re sign Horse, or announce Cox is taking over, try to sign chad, then from there we go to September and lose the granny or shit the bed earlier if tired

Neale is in a bloody moon boot and on crutches, but you are right nothing will be done other than a few discussions which we wont be privy to anyways.

Perhaps it all being behind closed doors is appropriate, but I think we are overly internal as a club , thats just me though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back