Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's because we pity you, in anycase hopefully we can get a few more flags with our extra billion dollars.

Just keep winning them every 6 years so not to draw too much attention. We were dumb enough to win 3 in a row including 2 against Eddie which meant we lost our concessions.

It's because we pity you, in anycase hopefully we can get a few more flags with our extra billion dollars.
Just keep winning them every 6 years so not to draw too much attention. We were dumb enough to win 3 in a row including 2 against Eddie which meant we lost our concessions.
If we're not careful soon Victoria will realise that our sole purpose in the competition is to eradicate the Victorian element and make them all Vic teams obsolete

dr-evil-and-minion-laughing.png

Anyway, back on topic. Sydney sux lol

7 years on and the little Cubs north of the border are still holding onto their cute little grudge. Whatever the grudge is, it's cute. There, there little Lions. We won't hold it against you. ;)

Lions eat swans. Well they would if swans stopped being such weak shits and not live in africa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. Who are they to think they're better than us? We're both top 12 teams.
Not to mention we've won three premierships in the past 12 months, while they could only muster one. Not only that, all the Grand Finals we won over the past 12 months were won by more than 10 points!

;)

Did you guys ever have that thing where your dorky, loser cousin comes to visit for a week? And you kind of feel sorry for him and hope one day he'll be cool (because you like him more than the shitty relos you have that live down south), but it hasn't happened yet? And while you pay attention to him for a week, you really just want to go and play real football with the big kids down the road, but can't take your cousin because you know he'll be last picked and he'll just get hurt?

Yeah, that's this week.

Did you guys ever have that thing where your dorky, loser cousin comes to visit for a week? And you kind of feel sorry for him and hope one day he'll be cool (because you like him more than the shitty relos you have that live down south), but it hasn't happened yet? And while you pay attention to him for a week, you really just want to go and play real football with the big kids down the road, but can't take your cousin because you know he'll be last picked and he'll just get hurt?

Yeah, that's this week.

This is an AFL thread....take your QLD v blues comments and GTFO

Yeah, that's this week.
Thought this game was in Sydney, now you tell us our dorky cousin is coming up here?
Can't wait to take on your billion $$$$$$$$$ player next week, oh wait, what?

Thought this game was in Sydney

I wouldn't mind playing you guys at home, it's more of a challenge to play a strong team at their home ground. Metricon's a nice stadium, and you can go to the beach, and visit Sea World and stuff...

Oh hang on... I see what i've done. HA! I looked a the ladder and assumed the highest ranking Qld team would be you guys! After all you won the whatsitsname thingamy cup didn't you? Silly me! Boy do i have egg on my face!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back