Coaching Staff Sydney Swans Assist Coaching & Recruiting Staff: The Brains Trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Sydney Swan Coaching Staff:

Head Coach: John Longmire Thread for Head Coach can be found here
Executive General Manager Football: Leon Cameron
Dean Cox
Jarrad McVeigh
Mark McVeigh
Ben Matthews

Swans Academy:
Colin O'Riordan (Male Academy)

Last edited:

I think Pyke knows Cox's situation with Longmire and the Swans, and he is using the knowledge against us.

Simpson had another year, but they decided to got in front of Sydney, depending on Longmire finishing next year, so they can definitive offer Cox the job now, whilst the Swans situation next year is unclear.

The WA link is massive as well.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

I think Pyke knows Cox's situation with Longmire and the Swans, and he is using the knowledge against us.

Simpson had another year, but they decided to got in front of Sydney, depending on Longmire finishing next year, so they can definitive offer Cox the job now, whilst the Swans situation next year is unclear.

The WA link is massive as well.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
No reason for him not to. He is now CEO of WCE and that's where his loyalty lies. Simpson had too much baggage to successfully manage the rebuild and if Cox is the target the timing is good. Swans won't stand in Cox's way nor should they. Spike McVeigh might well be our next coach anyway (I have no opinion either way).

No reason for him not to. He is now CEO of WCE and that's where his loyalty lies. Simpson had too much baggage to successfully manage the rebuild and if Cox is the target the timing is good. Swans won't stand in Cox's way nor should they. Spike McVeigh might well be our next coach anyway (I have no opinion either way).
McVeigh jnr needs to go elsewhere for a year or 2 like Sam Mitchell did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club arent going to give Tom Morris a scoop.

There's a succession plan in place
Morris is actually more correct then not in comparison to other media. We measured it over on the draft board and he smoked the rest by a fair margin.

He puts in a lot of time believe me , not like some others who guess
puts in the time sure, but out of most journos, he's the one clubs are willing to not work with the most. A club, especially Sydney, aren't going to tell him "We have a succession plan", so he can go and break it on Footy Classified

puts in the time sure, but out of most journos, he's the one clubs are willing to not work with the most. A club, especially Sydney, aren't going to tell him "We have a succession plan", so he can go and break it on Footy Classified
Of course their not going to say that exactly , but would give a hint to maybe stop bullshit stories . Clubs by the way do work with him and i know .

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching Staff Sydney Swans Assist Coaching & Recruiting Staff: The Brains Trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Back