Sydney v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Switched on the broadcast then proceeded to listen to Alastair Lynch stumble his way through a sentence and proclaim Mike Pyke is from France as he talked about his improvement.

Switched off broadcast.

Have a listen how many times Lynch says "really" or "real". It's just become a habit that he says with everything even if it doesn't need it.

The AFL couldn't afford to pay for the GWS rent a crowd for this game, they blew their budget trying to find people to pretend to support the Swines.
Hahahaha let's see the crowd make up when we play your pathetic mob down here. Wouldn't mind betting 60-40..... our way.

Damn. Are you in NSW or Vic? Seems to be alot of the games from the SCG don't broadcast well in the local area.

It's because of the deal with Fox and 7 I've noticed Fox games on 7mate are really misspoke advice versus.

7mate Fox broadcasts are the worst as the games shot in HD then 7 filtered it down to SD.

Where as Fox upscale the SD games, for the love of Christ I'll never understand what 7 has against HD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL couldn't afford to pay for the GWS rent a crowd for this game, they blew their budget trying to find people to pretend to support the Swines.

A dogs fan bagging another team over crowds? Pick your fights better son.

It is astounding how bad GWS continue to be though. They're missing targets by hand from 3 metres.

Damn. Are you in NSW or Vic? Seems to be alot of the games from the SCG don't broadcast well in the local area.
Unfortunately it's one of those things that sucks about digital tv. When running standard digital (not through foxtel satellite) I have the issue of ABC channels pixelating terribly in clear weather, while Channel 9 channels pixellate for me when it is high winds.

Talk to us when your capable of drawing a decent crowd against an interstate opponent instead of having the Vic metro opposition inflate your numbers.

What's wrong with Benny?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back